Spicy Noodle Challenge

So I found a 5 pack of these at the asian market and I had seen a few videos of people freaking out eating them (just google "spicy noodle challenge" and you'll find hundreds) and I thought, "hey, why not? my life already fucking sucks."

They were pretty damn hot, but not too bad. I've definitely had worse stuff, to the point of me running to the bathroom to shove toilet paper into my mouth... but these were pretty good.

Only problem is now my stomach seems to hate me, and for some reason I never thought about the fact that they will be coming out the other end just as spicy.... not looking forward to that. Also I have 4 more packs left...

Anyone else tried these?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/磯山商事-18禁カレー-200g/dp/B003V1XA9S
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/13/2014081301348.html?news_Head2_03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Not bad. Not that spicy, made mine with a poached egg and green onion.

>poached egg
ITT: White people.

i'm viet and I do this. what's so white about it?

I wish, I'd be all over that privilege.

I just had mine "plain" to see what it was like. It could use some more junk tossed in. I was thinking chicken or shirmp, maybe some broccoli.. green onions and poached egg are mandatory.

a lot of american black people get upset about anything to do with chicken. it's been a stereotype for so long they get defensive and try to pin it back on whites.

just ignore him, he's beyond help.

Well it's supposed to be spicy chicken buldak so actual chicken would work. I want to try it with baby bok choi at depicted in the picture.

I didn't like them much. I prefer noodles with a soup base. There's a pretty goddamn spicy seafood pack that I buy now and again, comes in a gold package. I too fear the poo

That's what those are? I couldn't tell.
I fucking love baby bok choi though... forget broccoli then. Next time I'll do baby bok choi, bean sprouts, chicken, poached egg, and green onions.

My stomach is starting to settle.. but now I keep having spicy farts.

holy shit the 5 pack on Amazon is like 30 canadollars

I wanted to try them but I don't want to get gouged

What the fuck?
They were like 5 and some change US at the asian market.

Canada sucks. You have my condolences.

Do you not have any Korean or Asian markets nearby? I found them at a small Korean store for a dollar.

Shin Ramyun

Anything that isn't deep fried or smothered in HFCS is 'white'.

>Those damn white asians

WE WUZ KANGS

Wholesale i think has them for like a dollar a cup

Lol koreans do this all the time dunkass

You must be confused, /pol/ is that way >>>>>>>

How do they compare to Shin Ramyun's spiceyness?

wtf Canada

>not Prime'd
>kill yourself faggot

>amazon.CA
>it stands for CAnada
why would i fly shitty 380 dollar chink food from canuckland

Why do reddit fags show up here and post like they're still on their shitty website?

Tried them a couple months ago - along with a few other brands and flavors of spicy ramen. I did not find them all that spicy and that one was overly sweet imo.

Weird that I see this now. I was at an Asian food store last weekend in New Hampshire and bought a 5 pack of these for $6 and thought I was over paying. I bought them just because of the weeb chicken on the front. Now I come to find out there some internet challenge shit?

that's because it's full with cocaine
they make it high prize so nobody else buys it
they smuggle drugs like that

Yeah but this challenge is old. The new hotness is R18 curry

amazon.co.jp/磯山商事-18禁カレー-200g/dp/B003V1XA9S

Is that a noodle pack or just a paste block like golden curry?

I used to eat these all the time before I realized ramen is harder to digest ramen than cement blocks.

They aren't that spicy. I added cayenne and a little chili powder to mine, with lime, mushrooms, chink spinach and egg.

They gave me the gnarliest shit. but they were pretty good and not as spicy as their reputation would make you think

>to the point of me running to the bathroom to shove toilet paper into my mouth

WAT

>ramen is harder to digest ramen

Did you have a stroke, user?

Heat and serve curry in a pouch.

canadian amazon has some wacky fucking prices for everything

I had 2 of those, the first one i mixed with a maruchan pack and made as a ramen soup, i made the soup with only a little of the hot sauce, teriyaki sauce, chicken soup, and a scrambled egg into it, then pour a bit of that mix to the chicken i was frying and have the ramen added on top of the plate soup.

It tasted a bit spicy but Sweet with the teriyaki and chicken soup.

The Other one i made using the hot sauce. And man i fucking hate it, it was too spicy, it tasted solely like burn

u wot m8
I'm in Toronto and these 5 packs cost $5. Don't get jipped.

I'm a gook and I hate this meme food. The spiciness of the ingredient comes from concentrated extract chemical (capsaicin) and it's not made of real peppers. There has been reports of it being linked to cancer - pardon the language for non Korean speakers.
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/08/13/2014081301348.html?news_Head2_03
Support real food, not this literal garbage.

How does one avoid burning asshole?? Just pour milk up there?

Eventually your anus will callus and you'll be safe forever.

>concentrated extract chemical (capsaicin) and it's not made of real peppers

u a reel dum nigga

there's also studies suggesting that capsaicin might help prevent cancer. I'm still going to eat spicy food regardless.

some of these taste really fucking good,but are spicy as hell for no reason.