Whats up with grilled cheese

whats up with grilled cheese

It's not even grilled and that's processed American milk product,

it can't even legally be called cheese

I mean with a name like "grilled cheese" you'd think they'd slap some cheese on a grill but no they gotta add all this bread and butter business I mean come on what's up with that

> not knowing how to make a cheese toastie
> frying a cheese toastie
> not using a goat-tier breville

I see now why the patricians call you all 'Amerifail'.

Shit man, when I was a kid my parents used to cook me grilled cheeses like that. Thanks for the nostalgia

The American Academy of Pediatrics, the CDC, the World Health Organization, and the Institute of Medicine all agree that there's probably no relationship between autism and vaccines.

But if the case is that solid, why do so many people remain unconvinced, from actress Jenny McCarthy, who went on Oprah to say she believes that a vaccination caused her son's autism and wrote a book about it, to Sen. John McCain, who, at a campaign event earlier this year, said he thought there was "pretty strong evidence" that some vaccines cause autism.

Their beliefs may have been validated in March when federal officials said that a Georgia girl was entitled to compensation because vaccines may have aggravated an underlying condition, causing autism-like symptoms.

Ah, the pain of biting into a lava-hot toastie.

All of the people who are "unconvinced" are professional conspiracy profiteers and/or distraught parents who are influenced by more of the same. The ones who are not knowingly lying have mixed up correlation and causation due to their grief and confusion about their child's condition. Something 'just happening' seems too random and cruel for this world and they feel empowered by "knowing the truth" or "fighting big pharma/big gov/big reptilian overlords"

They lie to themselves over and over until they really are convinced that they saw the light leave their child's eyes the moment the evil doctor stuck them with the evil autism needle, and that is as sad as anything I can imagine.

Before vaccines nobody had autism and that's a cold hard fact. I don't see any facts in your post.

This.

Innoculate your kids and stop being a neurotic fucking health menace.

Bold claim. Source, bitch.

Not him.

>these weebs
go hug your body pillow and let the rest of us talk about science

For a lot of people it's a taste from their childhood, so even though it's trashy many are fond of it because for them it's a nostalgia bomb.

> I can't argue waahhhhh mah /b/face.png

Just get out.

They always tasted nasty as a kid, at least the school lunch version did.

someone has clearly had plenty of vaccines

I didn't really grow up with them, and without the nostalgia I have absolutely no desire for them. My parents didn't keep trashy food like American cheese or sliced white bread around, so I never developed a taste for either.

Bread, butter and cheese
That's what's up with grilled cheese

>eating plebeian grilled cheese

desu I only eat grilled cheese that I make myself on my panini press using artisan bread, two types of artisan cheese from a local creamery, tomatoes, basil, and a mayo-mustard mix

>mayo

Post disregarded. Filthy poorfag.

sounds damn good

That's a melt

If it has anything other than cheese in it, it is not a grilled cheese.

Kek my research paper is about autism and vaccines