Password hygene

How do you keep them. what is your strategy at creating new login/password combinations?

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A piece of fucking paper

I write my passwords once, I don't even know them and then whehnn Google askes to remember it I just says yes. I never have to remember once password it's great.

just use a memorable phrase

I have family and friends all over the country.

Basically I split my private key in 10 parts.

I've send the each a part.

Keep one part of myself.

keepass

Generates them, stores them, enters them for you. Set it up with 2FA and nothing can beat it.

Depending on your paranoia levels you can even compile it yourself to be sure it has nothing questionable.

hi philakone, crowdsourcing ideas?

I use keepass
generate new user/password pairs for everything

You can check if any of your usernames have been hacked with this site

haveibeenpwned.com/

Same.

kek, missed the end of that, how hard did he get JUSTed in the end?

use a password manager

Multiplying the chances of you losing your password by ten. Smart.

I have 5 passwords and all them are involved in a way nobody else in the earth can guess, because it's so obscure.

>Basically I sp
I have about 30 password/login combos to monitor now.
I refuse to use the same password for all. Printed all on paper and keep them on a usb flash drive now.

It's the most secure. It's so secure I don't even know it.

Until your computer/phone breaks and loses all passwords you mean? Do you at least make regular (at least weekly) backups, and test them to make sure they work?

I do not store any passwords at all. Whenever I want to log in somewhere I just use the bruteforce method by hand. Hence you see me on Veeky Forums mostly.

I have last pass. Am I an idiot?

My password hygene is terrible as fucking everything requires a login these days. around 90% uses the same password except for really sensitive shit. I used to have paranoid 22 character passwords for crypto wallets but now I use a hardware wallet which I can recommend to everyone.

Depends. How much to you trust Last Pass? And what are you trusting them with?

> bruteforce method by hand
kek

All my passwords are a mix of password1 with one letter beijg changed for a number in all of them

Firefox has an option to login to your account and sync it up with another browser

Throw in some ^%$ & etc. for good measure.

it's not that secure, but it's not that unsecured either

Yeah i do that with some, like who the fuck is gonna guess that shit

>apg -M SNCL -a1 -m 14
master race reporting in

I use the same piece of my brain I use to recall people's names, my phone number, where I live and basically everything else I need to be a functional human being. Why what do you do OP?