JNTLEMEN GET THE FUCK IN HERE

PIC RELATED. some user posted this in another jnt thread this is not my screenshot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#77f72e9f67d3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Maktoum
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOARdlREzo
etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7#balances
seedgroup.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Talaal Tabba

buy . jibrel coin its goig to 1 millio9n

TALALALALALALAAAA!

ALLAHUAKBAR JIHADAMERIKAAAH

jibrel had 3 of the 4 most influential people in crypto speaking at their conference before the damn ico was completed!No vitalik to complete the set :( video proof below.The size of the conference, can you smell the money anons?Can you see why the pajeets in the jibrel telegram are so scared their 200 dollar life savings wont buy enough?

don tapscott, the don of finance and crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

binance ceo, cz, also on the front cover of this months forbes

youtube.com/watch?v=l8XNRTfPgZI

Da Hongfei ceo of neo

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

lol

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2018/01/22/jibrel-network-is-bridging-the-gap-between-crypto-and-traditional-markets/#77f72e9f67d3

We're gonna be rich boys, strap in for the biggest space mission of your life. Next stop: andromeda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Maktoum

Reporting for duty.

Comfy holding 400k JNT

prove it faggot

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER ALL-TIME LOW

I see you are accumulating :^)
I hope the announcement will continue to be delayed, I need my other shitcoins to mature so I can dump them for JNT, aiming for 300k

surprised it's not being shilled here more.

I fuckin love this project.

/ourboi/ Talal in another interview here;

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOARdlREzo

Doesn’t really need shilling, gets more FUD threads atm.

We actually had a pretty informative FUD thread yesterday but even that user couldn’t really find a grasp.

I am all-in and happy, if it keeps bleeding I may even be able to buy some more with the rent I’m collecting next week. I am afraid that they will announce mondayish, seeing how its been in the pipes for a bit now.

It's been shilled every single day for the past two/three weeks. Multiple threads a day.

oh shiet its the legendary 400k jnt holder

There is no sheik. There never was.

Omg the quads of truth
Welp
Gonna have sell all my JNT, sorry boyos

Joining the Jibrel marines. 5K JNT to start me off

not sure what to make of this. ive been to dubai. the wealth in the UAE is staggering desu, the sidewalks are made of polished marble and the shopping malls have these gigantic fish tanks with hammerhead sharks and shit. its rare to see a car that isnt a lambo or a land rover. closest thing to heaven on earth ive ever seen. not a holder but im considering doing some research on this. the arabs are extremely insular, i know that they would definitely support an arabic coin with untold amounts of wealth just on principle alone. need to DMOR on this

buy jibriel coin . its going 1 MILLION

>still no official announcement
>all information from the mouth of the founder who totally had no incentive to exaggerate

Oh Veeky Forums...

HOLY SHIT! This will be bigger then the announcement with the Sheik in mid February! Bigger than the seed announcement by the end of February and EVEN BIGGER then the official meme contest in early MARCH! HOLD JNTLMEN WE GOING TO NEPTUNE! NO WEAK HANDS TEE HEE HEE

etherscan.io/token/0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7#balances which one is you?

seedgroup.com

Look closely :)

wooop woop

Why would jnt ever moon?
If i understand correctly, institutional investors would hold jibrel tether known as cryDR
They would EXCHANGE them for jnt that they would hold for a few minutes before exchanging them again for other cryptos

Jnt should only have a residual value

nope
JNT is locked up as proof of solvency
so the minimum for the market cap will be the total value of all the tokenized assets

that is immense potential

Oh god. The fake FUD attempts are getting to another retard level.

This has been shilled every single day.
It’s just an excuse for sand niggers to get your money.
You do that by buying oil.
Why would you buy this coin?

Any investment site says it’s a scam particularly because it’s got a severe lack of usage and can be manipulated severely.

>look closely
>"partners in fertility"
lmao
camel sperm bank?
talals genetics donation?

>"seed group"
>"partners in fertility"
lmao
my fucking sides
oh user, i...

Ok thanks

>can be manipulated severly

This, if you buy low now you probably won't lose though

So I can invest in Arab money with this?

I really believed in jibrel but in going to have to bail now. Sorry lads,it's over

derka derka bitcoin derka derka