Is non alcoholic beer halal

Is non alcoholic beer halal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=7KlCDVsW46E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Being Religious
>2016
I honestly don't understand. Do you really think that there is a a hell and you go there if you drink beer?

No.
At best, it is makruh, but most likely, it is itself as haram as real beer is because of the whole 'appearance of impropriety' bit. Basically, to look like you're sinning, even if you're not actually sinning, is a sin. For this reason, technically turkey bacon and turkey ham are haram, even if the turkey used to make it was halal, because it looks like traditional (IE pork) bacon/ham.
The whole 'appearance of impropriety' thing is the reason that women are meant to look like pacman ghosts rather than human beings.

In Hebrew, this concept is called 'marit ayin,' but as I speak neither Hebrew nor Arabic fluently, I can't recall what it's called in Arabic.

All of the available water sources are gone or contaminated to the point that drinking them causes death. The only thing left is non-alcoholic beer. Is drinking it now makruh or halal?

>

>The whole 'appearance of impropriety' thing is the reason that women are meant to look like pacman ghosts rather than human beings.

Wow what poetry! Lel
And yes I agree with user. Plus what's the point in tempting your self? Do aaa people go into the liquor store and shop for glasses?

>it's the current year and people still disagree with me

Well you better use some common sense then Bob

Literally every religion with food restrictions has emergency/deception/force exemptions. All of them.

Depends how it was killed

Not Jainism nor Hinduism. Following the restrictions is your dharma. Dying of starvation for following your dharma will create great samskara which will affect your next avatar positively.

Neither. At that point, it is fard. Failure to do so would be haram.

However non-alcoholic beer is served in Muslim majority countries including Saudi Arabia and the native populations drink it

The halal haram value system is completely void of any legitimacy. Music is haram, but slavery is halal?

In a strict, Muslim majority/exclusive country, non-alcoholic beer is permissible because there's no worry of giving the appearance of impropriety because alcoholic beer isn't available. So it's available and popular in those countries while in nations which are more lenient towards Islamic jurisprudence, it's completely absent.

Paradoxically, this is the same reason why Zwan (a Spam-alike made from chicken) is popular in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Syria but completely unheard of in Turkey, Algeria and Tunisia (SA, Iran and Syria are very strict in adherence to Islamic law, alcohol is completely forbidden within their borders, pork is not available anywhere and bars don't exist there while Turkey and the Maghreb are more lax on their attitudes towards alcohol and pork consumption, going so far as having pork and alcohol sold in stores without penalty).

All value systems which move away from tort and into frivolity have the same problem. All of them.

In traditional Christianity, a woman loving another woman is forbidden, but a man killing another man for a difference of opinion is a-okay.

In traditional Shintoism, don't even think of so much as looking at a leathermaker but if you do, you can always kill yourself because suicide erases all misdeeds.

>but a man killing another man for a difference of opinion is a-okay
Citation required. In the new testament.

>Music is haram
Nigga your ulama is drunk.

But I objectively like turkey bacon irrespective of actual pork bacon. There has to be an opinion difference on copying pork products like hotdogs for culinary reasons vs something like alcohol which is primarily consumed for intoxication. There really isn't a culinary reasons behind non-alcoholic beer thus it can be inferred to be a societal agent of imitating a sin.

Also I've heard strong opinions thag say cooking with wine is actually alright because of the culinary benefits and because you aren't going to get intoxicated, much like how vinegar is obviously halal despite just being fermented wine

This guy gives you a good explanation on what makes food halal

youtube.com/shared?ci=7KlCDVsW46E

>cooking with wine is okay!
It's not. The thing is, just as there are Cafeteria Christians, there are also Cafeteria Muslims, who pick and choose which tenets to adhere to and which to gloss over. Cooking with alcohol is one.

Various fatwa given on the subject agree that purposeful consumption of alcohol is forbidden even in the most minute amounts. However, a few other fatwa say it's okay for cooking. This shows what happens when a religion is disorganised and lacks a central authority: people do what is least inconvenient while still giving themselves a feeling of superiority over others who either
a) follow the rules as much as they can ("oh, so she thinks he's better than me because she doesn't use vanilla extract, does she? who does she think she's fooling? everyone knows blindly religious people always have something to hide!")
or b) don't follow the rules as much as they can ("oh my... his daughter doesn't wear hijab. how shameful! i'm much better than him because my kids follow Scripture!")

Even if we're going only from Scripture, the Book itself contradicts earlier verses. This isn't generally a problem as the way the Koran is interpreted is that Surah towards the end of the Book are believed to carry more weight than Ones nearer the beginning and hence, if a Surah towards the end contradicts a Surah towards the beginning, the One towards the end invalidates the earlier Surah.
So, earlier Surat in the Koran say to avoid intoxication. Later Ones say to avoid purposeful consumption of alcohol completely. Hence, these latter Surat invalidate earlier ones. It's that simple.

Vinegar is makruh. Making wine is forbidden, however if you /accidentally/ make wine (by honestly forgetting juice for so long that it ferments into wine), it is fard to make it into vinegar. By this proscription, no Believer may start a vinegar production business because it implies impropriety (that he made wine in the first place from which to make vinegar).

We only read the old testament here in the bible belt.

>Vinegar is makruh
the Prophet (S) loved vinegar, it was only makruh to be see carrying wine to ferment your own vinegar rather than buying already fermented vinegar from a non-Muslim or vinegar vendor.

I swear you Hanafi's ruin everything with your extreme interpretations y'all are almost as bad as Wahhabis

There are just as many ahadith extolling vinegar as there are those which forbid it and the daleel for each are no more or less valid one from the other.
Because of this, it is makruh IE it's better to avoid it, but no one's gonna freak out if you enjoy vinegar. It is neither haram nor halal.
However, I was mistaken to say that making wine into vinegar is fard as there are just as many ahadith and fatawa which say to pour out wine as there are saying to make it into vinegar. This only gives further daleel into its status as being makruh rather than halal. Again, though, it's not haram, so if you are a Believer and you want vinegar, have at it.

Also
>implying i follow either hanafist or wahhabist law