Why does tron have insane volume?

$344M Volume for a 3b erc20 token shit tier project with a meme ceo. I dont get it anons.

is this wash trading? why?

gib milkies

they're just good at hyping it up. there's a shit ton of bag holders hoping it gets to a dollar

why is this coin never going up in value? what is the most it can get to?

how new are you?

It’s good to trade with, will be worth around $4-5 in two years, great ceo, they keep getting shit done before the deadline. Get some

>reverse search
>no similar images
who is this

this market is a complete joke, that's why.

Marketing

unironically my cousine.

Sophie Mudd. Fucking normie.

Real answer amongst the idiots - trx have a market maker who had been selling billions of tokens over the last few months. I've forgotten the date when they run out of tokens though

Where can we find more of her user?

Are you saying that they’re wash trading?

save your breath, these people dont even know what a market maker is.

and where do I find more?

Internet. She is a whore with nearly 1 million instagram followers.

GOOGLE FUCKING BRAINLET

>user, tell me more about your internet money. I want to buy some. M-maybe we could invest together?

>Please user-kun, I'll do anything.

Wash trading, exchange insiders, pump n dump groups, fomo retards, even "legit" investors/corporations who don't understand blockchain but want to get on the hype train...
Furthermore the coin founder pulled out all the stops wrt creating fake hype, lying, false promises, insinuating big corporations were on board, "I'm Jack Ma's protege", copy pasting whitepapers, using every buzzword out there ("web 4.0" lol).

She's been blacked, get this roastie of our board.

*off