Confess

Confess.

I'm still significantly below ath but I lost track of how much money I put in exactly and at this point I'm too afraid to find out.

shitting bricks about the potential trade war that's about to begin, way too over-exposed to the indices in my positions, it's all over for me if we start another big downleg

All in on BTCP.

I just sold my IOTA 5 min ago for XRP and than they announced smart contracts.

I actually don't even trade but I still can't stop browsing this board anyway. It's like an ongoing movie series, I swear.

i sold 250 ethers in the range of 250-350$

Join in and start trading with us, you'll get even more emotionally invested

I sold XLM before the pump

I play up the ChainLink hype and support the community only bc I know it will die off like other coins have in just 15 months.

Those fuckers are gonna eat some big losses. New bagholders will be created. Newfags don't realize there's a graveyard of relatively solid projects with solid teams. The turnaround/downturn on crypto is 12 months from hype.

i sold 220 ethers in the range of 5 - 6$

I sold BCPT for AMB cause of that faggot kimchi whale and missed out on a 20% gain.

in which market?

I'm going to take advantage of literally everyone I know and love because of this. They'll benefit. But I'll benefit.

yeah, its way more interesting when you're actually invested.

that january hit was fucking horrifying.

i made like 3 ETH on ethers ark and got greedy and bought more. i shilled it all over the place until i sold the rest of my animals and cashed out at 7 ETH. sorry anons if that was u

all major markets more or less follow the s&p 500, all of them will be impacted if Trump is serious about what he's saying

I'm a wagie who put too much money into crypto, at not the best time, and I'll never get my money back

I fomo bought into coinmetro and tokia
with a quarter of my stack

Lol you'll be crying yourself to sleep by then

Bought VEN high and sold low after the conference. Never buying another chinese coin

>yesterday
>put 2 eggs up my ass
>masturbate and cum
>shit them out
>boil and eat them later

You guys are fucking amateurs
I have 100BZC in my wallet

How did they not brake?

I went in november. Made a cumulative of zero gains as of today. Literall zero. Made back enought to cover 2x 50% loss, made 15% at ath. Currently bought back in btc at 11.18 and feel like shit.

I want this to be over with god dammnit, let it bull then crash and burn to oblivion. I'd sign the sweat pledge rather than burn my cornea off watching candles tick while reading tea leaves

wat

I unironically hold and believe in LINK, but I cannot stop autistically responding to shitposters and bait. I cannot leave baseless FUD unanswered.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I lost thousands in crypto last year before I started making some mediocre profits.

Where would you be now had you just held those 50% loses?

I hold to a bunch of shitcoins including WAVES hoping for a random pump so that at least I can get something out of those.

I also sold my XMR today.

Just bought 2k XRP

My portfolio is overdiversified.

spotted the ab fanboi

Start trading or gtfo
seriously, you'll find all of this shit so much more entertaining. I would have kms if not for Veeky Forums lulz

>he bought at $20k
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

they dont break when a chicken shits them out, and they have smaller asses.

I'm afraid going all-in on OMG is still a bad decision.

Went all in on TRX

I bought BTC at ATH. Not only lost money but also lost Bitcoins in the fear/fomo cycle.
Now thinking about trading to recover my losses, starting with 10% of my portfolio.

I want this to work out: and worry I’m selfish for wanting that.

bought 280 ETH for like 8$ and sold for 15$ back in 2016. Gambled most of it away by margin trading.
I only entered crypto again in April 2017 when ETH was 30-40$, but I managed to turn a 4k investment into 170k.

I'm also going to get free MoneroV and Callisto with a simple trick...

You will make it :). Tokia not sure but coinmetro will carry you

A few years back I put about 10% of my portfolio into crypto. Four bull runs later, it’s over 90%. So far, I have only sold enough to take my initial investment back. The only way I seem to win is by doing nothing, so I’ll never know the right moment to sell.

sold my HST last December , 1 week before it shot up to 5 $
was holding since november

I’ve been in the red about $5000 for the past month and a half

I make pennies trading alts but great on Futures even when I'm touching the same coins, I don't get this shit.

Wow me too user at 31 cents I got sick of watching that piece of shit bleed and of course next day green candles

give up JNT because

>all in on link with 140k since pre ico
>never read the whitepaper

>got tipped to go bear contract at pre market
>lazy and skeptical, didn't bother
>market tanked 10% that day

>Sold 87 BTC at $1500, still waiting for the crash down to sub-1k
>Sold 400 XMR at $90, still waiting for the crash down to sub-50

Help me

Whale here.

Been pumping btc from 9.2k.

Going to 14k this week.

Mobius will eat it alive.

what's he saying?

I JUST'd my friend by contributing his ETH into Coin Lion ICO instead of Credits ICO.

Im working for a Millionaire who is probably going to exit scam. I only code his stuff, and get paid insanely for it. Pls dont hate me if its actually a scam.

you got played by coordinated FUD.
XLM will charge so hard when the 20 announced ICOs go live and we get fiat crypto on the Stellar Network.

i feel sorry for you that you fell for this shit again. always do the opposite of what biz says.

you'll wait forever, those prices are not going to happen again ever

Bought 2.3 ETH in early December. Shit wasn't moving... found out about binance and saw how you could deposit without using your ID because I keep my old ID from my old address because I'm paranoid about the govt knowing I have 3 AK-47's from Russia.

So I discover Reddit and this IOTA looks good and it's sitting at about 4$ and buy 300. Immediately goes up to 5$ . Someone mentions cardano in the iota thread and sounds good to me. Dump it all in cardano sub 8cent. Ride that up to about 17k (added like 3k more fiat on the way up). Then I see tron. At 3 cents. Dump all my cardano into TRON. Have about 400k TRON and it starts moving. It gets to 8 cents and I start panicking and want to sell. Except I don't have a fucking clue how to enable by 2FA authentication. And I'm reading on google authenticator reviews that it can fuck up and get stuck.

So I immediately start driving cross country from Chicago to LA to go see the only friend I know who truly understands this shit and who I trust to legit help me (haven't flown in 10 years because I'm not going to give some sand nigger the pleasure of knowing he killed me)

Price starts going higher as I'm driving cross country and soon have close to 100k. I'm in Tulsa at the Tulsa hard rock and happy as shit. I find some smoking hot tinder chick INSTAGRAM name "mikylagalvan" who's a waitress aspiring model. I DM her and tell her to come over and blow me. Willing to give up to 500$ cuz it's your guys money anyway. She settles for an easy $120 (felt like a Jew after she left to be honest. But Im riding high on life nonetheless.

Get to LA and it's come down some so I'm at like 80k annoyed but still happy. My friend gets me set up and decide to withdraw 15k for a pedestrian 10k profit. Being smart and taking out what I put in plus 10k. Because 70k is enough to become a millionaire in the next 2 months right?

Only have 15k in my binance account right now.

You think that shit is bad, I sold my house in Nov, so put 100,000usd into bitcoin, 5 bitcoin, just until I find another place, maybe six months. Now I have just over fifty, nice.... Reeeeeeeee

I bought SIA at 800+ sats

What's your net worth?

> whos your favorite charackter in the show ?