I have a question co/ck/s

I have a question co/ck/s.
What would possibly be on a piece of "beef" that resembles suction cups of an octopus and is super tough, but not chewy like fat?
Had some Chinese food earlier where my beef looked like fucking octopus and was pieces of meat with what seemed like super tender bones in each piece or hard fucking tumors. Only had one piece and then found a larva in my potatoes.
Seriously questioning if it was even beef.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2016/01/best-cut-beef-stew-braise.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oxtail?

Sounds like alien meat

I know exactly what you're talking about.
It's fat from really low quality beef that never gets seared off properly. It bubbles and creates those weird suction cup looking things.

It was like that but the "tail" part was a lot smaller, as well as the cut of meat like it was from a smaller tail...... I'm not even trolling, what are the chances that it was dog? I regret not getting a picture but I flipped out on the gooks when I found the worm.

Would they openly serve dog, though?

Wouldn't surprise me but I doubt they'd be that dumb.

Lemme look and see what veal tail looks like. Maybe it was that.

Wasn't really openly. The guy said it was beef and the food was dirt cheap, even compared to the other Chinese places in my area

Veal tail, apparently. Not Chinese.

This guy may have a point, though. Trying to search 'cheap Chinese beef'.

Report them anyway. You should have some sort of local food health authority that will certainly be interested in the maggot or whatever it was.

The meat looked like this pic in terms of cut and size but with the addition of the marrow part like on the oxtails.
>Tfw quickly becoming okay with the Chinese history of getting rekt by Japs

Yeah, fuck 'em.

Really intriguing me now. I'm wondering if it's something on the rib or neck. All my booleans are throwing up fuck all though.

Maybe brisket?

Found this anyway. Cheap cuts of beef. Any there it looked similar to?
seriouseats.com/2016/01/best-cut-beef-stew-braise.html

Yum!

Chinese American here. I came into this thread to validate how much I hate the Chinese and I've been satisfied.

Fuck those dirty, greedy savages called the Chinese and the cultural and environmental blight called traditional medicine

Most likely pork tapeworm.

In all seriousness it's probably a blood vessel. Most likely an artery if it's hella chewy. Pic related.

Guy trying to help out OP.

This looks extremely promising. Do you know what cut it is?

Artery makes total 100% sense but I still think OP should report them for selling dog because fuck 'em.

Here.

Found this under 'beef stew artery'.

Reckon this is it, OP?

Not at all, it's got me curious as fuck. I normally wouldn't mind eating a weird piece of meat but thinking that it it's an animal that normally isn't eaten, or even legal to sell as food is setting off all kinds of red flags about the meat being tainted , especially with the larva found in the potatoes.
I am, only reason I haven't yet is because the number isn't available to be called until tomorrow.

>Tfw stomach is starting to hurt but can't tell if it's from the Chinese food or all the alcohol I've been drinking to kill whatever shit I ate.

The first pic looks exactly like what I imagine the meat looking uncooked . Gross as fuck considering every fucking piece had some in it

Ok, cool but definitely call. Worm is no good and like the other guy says, could be tapeworm.

They need a proper health inspection probing up the arse.

Drink more.

short ribs?

omg is that shopped??

lol it's not tape worm. I was kidding.

I'm 100% sure it's artery/vein. Tapeworms have no body cavities. It's just a cheap cut of meat. No reason to panic. You see the same thing if you buy meat yourself in a super market.

Planning on it, and also know now that if my shit ends up with worms in it that I know who to go culturally enrich for causing them :^)

Blurgh. I'd rather go ten rounds on a /b/ gore thread than eat whatever the fuck it was you had.

You're a hero, OP. You took one for the team and now the culinary enemy of all time is gonna get btfo. Good stuff.

Yea, just kind of glad it was cooked and dead and not a live worm. Was funny too because it had a fennel star in it that I scared my friend with saying it was a spider

Post when you've reported him.

feel better now?

Fuck you noodle nigger

Christ, man, that's Trichinella/Trichinosis
You are as good as fucked for life, there is literally no cure for that shit.

>2016
>never had beef tentacles before
laughingwhores.jpg

Bump for OP update.

OP here, just reported them to the health board. Health inspector will be sent out in a day or two(girl on the phone sounded like a qt 3.14 too and was flirty during phone call, bitches get turned on by tainted food). Will update with a new thread if this one is dead. The place is right across the street from where I go almost everyday so I'll notice if something is up.

This is awesome.

Please, please recon and take photos if possible. Will keep an eye on this or for future threads.

God's work, OP, God's work.

OP HERE AGAIN
RESTAURANT IS SHUT DOWN REPEAT
RESTAURANT IS SHUT DOWN
They were closed down when I walked by with a D rank health inspection card posted out front. It's probably just a temporary shut down with a 24hr period to clean their shit but China man might be completely btfo.

Holy shit, yeah those sound like larval cysts from infected meat.

Glad to hear you got them shut down. Now go to the doctor.

> China btfo by based OP

Very pleasing.

Post pics ffs.

Tails taper down to smaller size.
but I agree with It could have also been any number of other small cartilaginous and fatty bits from poorly trimmed cuts, though.
Nothing wrong with that on it's own. In fact, that kind of stuff makes the best sorts of soups IMO. When they try to hide it, and you think you're getting a normal hunk of muscle with all the rest trimmed off, it sucks. Then it makes you wonder about what other sorts of shoddy practices they have.
They were being up-front about it and charging you very little, though, so meh.

A place that can't get an A doesn't deserve to be in business. My pop ran a chinese take out for over 20 years never got shut down for anything because the fucking health inspectors give so much leeway it's a joke. Just don't be a bunch of lazy pigs and they give 'A's away.

>op delivered
I'm proud of you, son

This.

No sympathy whatsoever. Fuck 'em. If you can't do it right, don't do it.

GO TO THE GOD DAMN DOCTOR.

tripe?

Fuck you, potato nigger.

>Go to the doctor
>Implying I would pass up on a chance to die and early death
Anyways, with how much alcohol and coke I do I would be surprised if parasites could even survive in my system.