What do terrorists eat in federal prison?

What do terrorists eat in federal prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf
youtube.com/watch?v=YRdE00fcQSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my cum

Okay, champ. Isn't it past your bedtime?

???

I wish they had panda express in NYC.

Organic, non-GMO fluorescent light with hum to taste.
A molecular gastronomic rice gruel that sports non-Newtonian properties and rating of 500,000 Scoville.
The deconstructed cries of women and infants.
One menthol Marlboro cigarette every other fortnight.

google showed me that doesn't so bad than we thought.
can prisoner eat better meal sometimes?
In my country, prisoner can eat a special dinner on specific day, like Christmas.

Chicken sandwiches.

pork

Freedom

They eat culturally sensitive foods. I shit you not. Till they hunger strike. Then we strap their arms, legs, hands, thighs, chest, neck and face. Take a centimeter thick tube, feed it through their nose down their throat and pump. We leave them strapped until they digest their nutrients. Then they go pray to allah and ponder their Obama approved ticket home approval date.

Just did a stint in normal jail.

Everything that isn't chicken is soy. No beef or pork.

Cockmeat sandwich

In gitmo they have to give them forced enemas full of hummus when they are on hunger strikes

Dogshit fascists have accepted every bit of programming the Zionist Occupational Government has determined they should be fed. Congratulations, boys. You're sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6ACE-BBPRs

Mos Def shows you the act of the force feeding

>>>r/anime

>Everything that isn't chicken is soy.

Loading everyone up with phytoestrogen probably makes them more dangerous, not less.

Instantly searched for this when opening the thread, I was not disappointed...

I've seen other people do it and say it wasn't painful at all. Just unpleasant.

>being this much of a faggot

yeah, I've had an endoscope in my nose down my throat before and it isn't the worst thing ever. don't know how much different it is but oh well
provided they're numbing the area before doing so it's completely easy

here's an idea though, maybe jafar and mambundi should not hunger strike if its so fucking bad

Faggot

annie-may fags get out reeee

GR 13

please report

tfw american citizens are actually sad by the fact that we treat known terrorists like shit

and we STILL prevent them from killing themselves

You're not helping your argument at all, faggot

"The army says it cooks especially ordered Halal meat for the Muslim detainees.
'They demand fresh fruits. If it's even slightly damaged or doesn't look fresh, they complain and refuse to take it,' complains Sam Scott, the woman in charge of the kitchens. She said the detainees are given cake and ice cream, but many prefer dates."
--BBC

Apparently these hardened warriors of Allah, soldiers of Mohammad, are whiny little bitches who don't even like a bruise on their apples. Fuck 'em.

> meme

I can tell you're fucking brand, brand, brand new here.

Lurk more or gtfo.

Nutriloaf

based janitor doing good things

WEEBSHIT BTFO BY BASED JANNY

What exactly did the user write that got his posts deleted?

She was posting anime reaction images in an attempt to seem "smug"

What does GR 13 mean, pham?

I think they were taunting with K-On pictures.

It's literally just a few clicks away, dipshit

Lurk more.

Stale rice and rotten fish in the case of North Korean gulags.

I hope ja/ck/'s a cook there

The governmnt is the real terrorist, Why do you think ISIS hasn't attacked all Summer? Because the jew politicians who support and fund them have been on holiday.

they eat water.

it aint that bad bruh. depends on where you at and if you get money on the books. if you got family that has a little money it helps a lot when you down. I had money stashed after I got hit up and i trusted my girls mom to call it in, she took some "for the baby" but she did me good for 8 years. you get out on OR? pay a bond? how come you aint in co right now?
bruh if you out now you should just start flipping some real fast, you going to prison anyway fuck it, come up on some money and give it to somebody you trust like senpai to put it on the books every other month it aint like you can do it yourself and that 150 go fast bruh. everything cost inside.
the food is easy, either you got money or you dont. prison food is weak, sometimes you get something special like when they get donated shit for holidays or a some factories freezer go out but they always fuck it up and make it taste like some retirement home charly brown kinda food, bland as fuck. the food you can make in the cell is tolerable at best but you can make it spicy at least. I pieced money up every month with my celly cuz we was the same set and we was cool. no homo. some fools get robbed so be careful. you can get wrapped up quick inside even when you didnt do nothing so dont go telling fools you got money. if you poor then fuck it you dont have a choice anyway just make the best of it, you can always trade up food just make sure you know what they are saying when you trade up.

(pic) tapatio packs bruh, my life saver locked up. put that shit on everything.

Served time in Texas back in 2003 and 2013. Everyone eats the same thing. If you don't want what you're served, someone will eat it for you and you'll go hungry.

Go hungry too often and you lose weight and muscle mass. You don't want to be a scrawny person while incarcerated.

When I used to work in Guantanamo, 100% of the inmates opted for the vegetarian menu as the other always one included bacon or pork in some other form.

Talked to a few people who were in state prison and they said the food was pretty much just slop, or you could have Nutri-Loaf. If you couldn't buy shit off commissary (which is also shit) you had to make do with the slop or hope someone would trade with you. Apparently cookies were sometimes given out at mealtime and were considered high value in trades.

Dog food.

They eat one of Jacks signature dishes

>prison
> buy shit off commissary
Why would prisoners have money to buys stuff at all? Do prisons have their own economy in there?

Family members can deposit money into your account. That allows you to buy 25 cent ramen for $2 per pack or other items like playing cards, toothpaste, chips, etc.

Everything is marked up nearly 1,000%.

Prison is a huge money maker. A simple phone call can cost $5 per minute.

>Do prisons have their own economy in there?

Yes. It's actually pretty fascinating.

Yeah, but they have to be transferred to a cell that is technically the sovereign territory of Saudi Arabia first.

aawwww, the poor baawbi tewowist. What did he do to deserve that?

Sorry, but Mos Def isn't a terrorist.

I know, the over acting is silly. I'm just saying that he acts like they go through excruciating pain that they apparently don't deserve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutraloaf

A real human nigger

Not sure what changed or if it varies from prison to prison but when my dad was a CO in a max he said prisoners could have a 'real' prison job where they would get paid, but it was very very minimum. And was pretty mad when they out sourced inmate jobs to private companies because it was good work for the ones who wanted it and behaved(prison probably also got paid). Which was surprising for him to say between all the shady shit.
This was like the 60s-early 2000s though. Everyone I've met that has been in jail or prison, their experiences vary from complete hell to 'eh, sucked.'

Prisons get federal dollars to hire contractors. They get nothing for using prisoners. If they get $500,000 for a job and they hire a sub contractor for $300,000, guess who gets to keep the leftover?

Bump

why? it's as generic american-chinese food as you can get.

Blended food enemas.

Aww, he used to be good, as well.

Fresh pasta, everyone

these fuckers eat better than us at my University
youtube.com/watch?v=YRdE00fcQSY

If you take out the gelatin and use fruit like tomatoes or squash and not sweet stuff and grill it it wouldnt be bad

The prison guards are supposed to prevent you from getting beat up mane

It is. Go to a mall.

>generic american-chinese food
Delicious

and laws are supposed to prevent people from doing things

>suspected enemies of many states throughout history were just killed/enslaved

Feels good to be the good guys.