Fatass Moments

What was your worst fatass moment Veeky Forums?
over this last week I gradually ate three pounds of roasted peanuts, ended up packing on a few pounds

trying free samples of stuff when you not hungry...

Finished exams and a few days later, I went out, grabbed three large pizzas and four litres of coca cola and ate/drank it all within a few hours.

Jesus christ

They were 18 inch pizzas too.

Ate a large pizza one day after work. This was when I was living alone and barely ate all day at work.
Holy fuck dude.

What the fuck? Are you a competitive eater or something? Do you have a tapeworm?

The first pizza was gone within about ten minutes. Ate the second one over the next hour or so. Then munched on the third as the evening went on.

One of the first times I smoked weed I went to the drive-in theater; ate a whole pizza and nachos, dipped the pizza in the nacho cheese sauce.

When i ate this motherfucker. The pain was worth it.

Like you haven't eaten that much before, I'm 145 pounds and I'll still eat 3 pizzas by myself, and I drink 4 liters of soda a day to boot. Git gud famalam.

Went to Taco Bell one time, back when they still had the Chalupa. Got two 5-layer burritos, a loaded potato griller, a triple-layer nacho, a 4-pack of those Cinnabon fuckballs, and they threw in a chicken Chalupa by accident. May or may not have gotten a freeze as well.

By the time I got to the Cinnabons I was already half-dead. After an hour I got to the Chalupa, and it was lukewarm. Still alright.

Pretty much any time I eat is a fatass moment. Due in part to being a fatass.

got piss drunk the night before
woke up really early with zero hangover
felt awesome and full of energy
5 packs of instant noodles in a big pot, dumped meatballs and kebabs from the night before in there too, added 6 eggs, leftover pizza + box of krispy kremes
still felt hungry
still skinny as fuck

Ate six taco bell supreme crispy shell tacos, two Hershey candy bars, and an order of Charlie's chili cheese fries in about eight minutes.

I ate an entire box of Cinnamon Life cereal yesterday in about an hour, along with most of a carton of vanilla almond milk.

I call bullshit

>3 pounds of peanuts
>gained 4-5 pounds
Thermodynamics don't add up

When I was on my first steroid cycle I got mad hungry and cooked two large roasts for myself. One beef and one chicken. Finished them both and a shit load of veggies as well.

he said a few pounds

Eating an entire pizza and not feeling full or satisfied.

Two pounds of generic Oreos in a day and a half. Plus milk.

like two pounds of baby back ribs smoked with bbq sauce

mass does not have the same energy hope that helps

You added pizza and donuts to Fucking ramen?

Literally not even as bad as tendies from mcdonald's or the tendercrisp from BK. Try harder.

And hows your blood pressure faggot?

I've done good this week except for yesterday. I had a beer and a bakery oatmeal raisin cookie.

I was doing this every weekend for awhile there.

Pour tortilla chips (about half a bag) into a large mixing bowl and cover it with melted Velveeta and Rotel, ground beef flavored with a taco seasoning packet, sliced black olives, chopped onion, diced tomatoes, sliced pickled jalapenos, shredded lettuce, couple tablespoons of salsa, a mashed avocado seasoned with ground cumin and half a lime (lazy man's guacamole), and a large dollop of sour cream.

Kind of looked like pic related.

whenever I buy a dozen or two dozen donuts I end up eating most/all of them by myself. It's a once-a-year at most thing but it's still pretty gross.

>supposed to make batch of cookies to bring to party on Saturday
>go to store Friday after work and get one of those big tubs of choco chip cookie dough
>smoke some pots that evening and get the munchies
>end up eating entire tub of raw dough
>have to rush to store in the morning to get another thing of dough and make cookies before the party

Still ate about 5 cookies at the party.

I'm not even fat, just prone to fits of gluttony, usually when high.

Stoned when I was 19. The list follows as
>Three slices of pizza
>Two sandwiches
>An entire box of captain crunch
>An entire box of trix
>Some huge bag of tiny sugar cookies
>Four taco bell tacos
>Two bags of small Doritos
>Two bowls of Mac n cheese

And then I forced myself to go to sleep because was still hungry and getting paranoid that everyone would notice. I was 117 lbs and felt completely fine the next day. Even my shits were normal. I don't know how I didn't rupture my stomach or something. I smoke like once a year maybe now and even then that was the only time I got the munchies and wasn't just tired.

I am rotundly and grossly obese. I eat entire birthday cakes by myself at least twice a week

My most shameful moment was one where I didn't eat though. I was walking home from work and went to the store on the way back. I was going to grab some Banana Milkshake to drink with my dinner (family sized pizza). Then I remembered that I already had some, so I got my other things and walked home

When I got home I laid down for 1 hour to catch my breath whilst eating skittles from the jar I keep next to my couch. Then I got up and opened the fridge and realised I didn't have any banana milkshake after all.

Had a fucking breakdown. Literally sat on the floor in tears because I didn't want to walk back to the store.

Ended up falling on the floor on purpose, pretending I slipped on a banana. Then I sat for 20 minutes sucking the moist carpet (moist from my sweat) pretending it was banana milkshake crushed from the banana peel I slipped on. Still feel bad about that.

nah

That sounds absolutely fucking god like, holy christ

This is bad

He didn't say it was his only nutrition

For a few months, my daily meal was 500g of pasta mixed with 200g of pesto and 150g of parmesan. This, coffee and joints, all day, every day

For about one summer id eat 2 hageen dazz cups a day on top of at least another 4k calories. Sometimes I had 3 and some carmel cremes with it.

I truly want to believe this isn't real.

Absolutely disgraceful

>Still feel bad about that.
Get help.
Not out of scorn or malice, but out of genuine human sympathy. FIX THIS

And they say soul mates don't exist.

That sounds wonderful. Not even a ton of food if that's all you eat for the entire day.

protip if you're going to list a fatass moment don't use eating a bag of nuts over the course of a week as an example

My biggest memory of fatass overeating isn't necessarily the most I've ever eaten but the situation in general
>12 years old
>at friends house for the first time for sleepover
>his mom says we're getting wings for dinner
okay now when they say wings for dinner let's make something clear. I thought they were going to get a few dozen wings and some pizza or fries or something. I didn't expect what came next
>delivery place apparently does a deal on wings
>40 wing special for very cheap (I wish wings were still as cheap as they were then)
>she gets both of us, herself, her husband, and my friend's "little" sister a wing special
>this is 160 wings if you're keeping score
>all of us sit in his living room with large boxes of wings one huge comunnal container of french fries and a bucket of bleu cheese watching the food network
>yes the food network
>I fucking love wings and eat like 18 but can't go any further (I was a fatty myself as a kid but apparently not enough of one)
>all of them including his """little""" sister eat their whole wing special over the course of the evening
>I figure I'd take my leftovers home the next day for me and my parents to share
>lol nope one or more of them ate them all during the night

my friend is diabetic now and he's only in his 20s

how tiny are your nuts now

I ate a full stalk of celery in one go once, I'm such a fattie.

I have an eating disorder, and I am leagues beyond anyone in this thread.
On day in particular I remember eating:

One white loaf, toasted, with a jar of strawberry jam and half a stick of butter.

A box of cinnamon toast crunch.

A box of lucky charms.

Three bowls of porridge + half a bottle of golden syrup, several tablespoons of hot chocolate powder and a heap of chocolate fudge Icing in each

The rest of the tub of Icing

A tray of oven chips covered in mayo, chilli sauce and ketchup

Two frozen pizzas, with a ridiculous amount of dips and condiments

Two large bags of tortilla chips, with two family size dip selections

Two tubs of Ben and Jerrys, save our swirled and peanut butter cup If memory serves

A packet of peanut butter cookies

A package of brownies

Five large cookies

A family packet of roses chocolates

A slab of cookies and cream chocolate

A tray of lasagne

An entire garlic bread

Another frozen pizza

Several packets of oreo

A packet of tortilla sour cream and onion pringles

A packet of Bbq pringles

Several assorted chocolate bars

More oven chips, mixed with frozen potato wedges and croquettes. Stupid amount of condiments.

3 or 4 tins of cold beans.

Several cans of soup.

A big Mac meal and oreo mcflurry

There's probably more I've forgotten, and 4L of coke aswell throughout the day.

Wish it was a joke, but it's not.
Had a day of work and my family were all on holiday, so I new I could go to the shop and binge and purge all day.

It was very expensive, and the stomach acid left my tongue and mouth burned. I'm glad I'm in recovery now because it was a very expensive, painful and damaging habit.

how much do you weigh

Idk but i'm about to heat up a frozen california pizza kitchen BBQ chicken pizza and eat it all

I don't want to go to frozen yogurt shop with friends, but I go anyway. I don't even order anything. I sit down in plastic bucket chair and lean back a little bit. It cracks so loud it reverberates and everyone looks in my direction. Realize I have no money on me and feel like shit that I couldn't pay for what I broke. Just walk out realizing the workers at the counter are probably laughing or cursing at me.

I used to order a massive chinese and stuff myself, go to the bathroom and puke it all up so i could eat more of it. Did this like twice

I also once bought a pack of bacon and unsliced bread, cut it horizontally instead of vertically and used it as a giant sub

When i go to kfc i order a big daddy box meal, fillet lunch box and extra chicken and eat it all. And i steal some my gf's fries while i get it out the bag

11ish stone at the moment.

I was actually rail thin and about a stone lighter at that point. I was bulimic and threw up after eating anything. It got so bad at one stage that I digested enough to keep me alive, but I'd shit about once every three weeks, binge weekly or so like this and starve myself for several days at a time occasionally.

My teeth are fucked, my stomach aches all the time and I still shit on a really odd schedule.
I can also throw up on cue at any time with no fingers etc and I can eat a mc chicken sandwich in 7 seconds, as timed by my friends who have no idea about this shit.

It's a disgusting and embarrassing habit and I've never shared this much information about it.

Eating too much sushi and throwing it up all over the bathroom

That was the turning point and after that I lost 40 pounds though

Before Hurricane Charley, I ordered three Papa Johns pizzas and breadsticks, then ate that while the power was out for the next four days.

I'm anorexic now. Eating lukewarm pizza for days was horrific.

Pls get better user
I'm rooting for you

I don't know how crazy this is but me and 2 friends ate 5 lbs of hot wings together.

Lol I once ate a big Mac & 10 piece nugget with ranch, large fry, fruitopia (hopped on over to the bell next street over) a chicken bacon ranch chalupa, chips and cheese, 2 soft tacos and 2 hard tacos with a loaded potato griller and 2 caramel apple empanada. Ate it all in a 3 hour period..

all mass has an energy equivalent you nerd

Was anorexic and bulimic but not as bad as that for sure. Hope you are better. I know these things don't usually always just stop but take care.

On a related topic I grew up pretty poor on shit food so I was a tubby kid. Teenager years we were pretty much starving ourselves but I still got taken to some bombass place when I was 17 for my birthday since other years we couldn't afford such a thing and we didn't think we could only afford a 'good' birthday for any of us every few years. Ate so much sushi I had to excuse myself, pace a lot the parking lot, threw it up on a bush and went back for more twice. I had been in recovery for a good year but it was so rare to get something out the norm I ate so much of that shit that purposefully not eating or throwing up was the last thing on my mind. I knew I'd never get it again for awhile so I couldn't help it. I couldn't bare being taken out somewhere expensive and eating basically a salad either. Was totally worth it. Still can't afford a lot even without my family but I still take them out often if not for the fact those pieces of shit legitimately struggled hard to take me out just once.

In Las Vegas I went to the heart attack grill and ate (and finished) the quadruple bypass burger.. With bacon... Estimated at 10-12k calories... Went back to the hotel after working up my breath to stand up, grabbed a 6 pack out of the fridge, then laid in bed moaning and watching backdraft until I had to duck waddle into the bathroom to give birth. I almost made it....

How "large" are we talking? Were they those shitty dominos ones or an actual pizzeria large pie?

I ate a lot of chow mein from the packages and I regretted it almost immediately. I ate like 4 packages. I'm eating to stave off weight loss from [spoiler]chemo[/spoiler] and holy god fuck never again. Pre packaged food like that makes me want to puke now.

It's okay to gorge on shit once a while, user. It's called homeostasis.

was going to make these for the kids but instead i threw it all in a mason jar and ate the whole thing
>no ragerts

I ordered 2 pizzas from Pizza Hut after a day at work when I didn't eat a thin de to stress.

Got home, ate one and was too full to look at the other one.

My college has a cafeteria-type deal. So for the past year, I'd go there every friday from 7AM-7AM and gorge myself on food while studying.

I'd eat like 2-3 servings of eggs, biscuits, and grits for my breakfast. 2-3 sandwiches+fries+specialty lunch items+whatever they were serving for dinner+around 10 or so glasses of soda.

I don't do that anymore, though.

Once I had a five-day period of drinking, smoking weed and eating all the time without anything else to do. I had like three warm meals a day. Most of it was hostel cafeteria food, döner restaurant and other fast food, so I actually had a paunch after that. I'm actually really skinny and have a hard time putting on any weight. (1.85m, 66kg)

That other time me and a buddy of mine bought a Turkish pide flatbread, took the largest pan we had and made a 1kg burger patty. I didn't even finish a quarter of it. My friend ate almost half

I ate the entire contents of this can

these meals were free? i feel ripped off

Eating an entire one of these.

It was like 10 dollars for entry, 7.50 in the morning.

For as much as I could eat. I didn't have a meal plan, so I paid out of my own wallet.

Probably when I ate at KFC,then boiled a few hotdogs and ate those+a breadroll and then washed it off with a litre of youghurt

I ate about a kilo of sausage every day during the last three days
I still feel like shit

i ate an entire 24 pack taco box from taco bell

How fat were all them? Considering you said you yourself were a fatty and could only eat around 20.

This, but 12 tacos for me and a nacho box.

Instead of one glass of water, i had two.

I'm a fatass and I've eaten a dozen Jack In The Box tacos once or twice, but each time I felt sick.

Went to KFC, ate a zinger stacker, a sweet chilli twista, large popcorn chicken, 3 original tenders with 2 tubs of dipping aioli, 3 wicked wings and a choc-mint krusher. I've lost a bit of weight since those times though.

I haven't pigged out since college where I went through an anorexic phase. I remember binging on a ton of candy on several occasions (multiple king size reese's bars, packs of gummies, and probably some spoonfulls of PB in there).

Another time I ate 6 or 7 crispy creme donuts in one go. Felt awfully sick after that.

Now I have a Vyvanse prescription and eat really well. 3 good meals erryday and I treat myself to a dessert/snack in the evening. On Sundays I tend to graze on snack food all day but that's only one day out of the week so I figure it's no biggie.

>all these "fatass moments"
>they're just regular meals

I guess my whole life is just one long fatass moment.

I ate an apple once

"Pull the tapeworm out of your arse"

>Most of the junk food garbage binging
>Just "regular meals"

Jesus fuck user, change your lifestyle. Why would anyone want to be on the fast track to dying at 40. Goddamn.

who buys all of this food for you?
I remember eating lots of whole family size containers of things when I was a bulimic teenager and my parents had to replace all the food so the family would be able to enjoy food as well :( eating disorders really turn people into assholes

One Easter when I was a kid, I ate 3 big chocolate eggs in one sitting and still had the audacity to ask when dinner would be ready.

Used to drink 2 liters in a single night quite often.

Just quit soda a few weeks ago.

One time didn't eat for 36 hours so I got a large pizza
Ate 6 pieces(I normally eat 3-4)
Saw two pieces left so I said fuck it and ate the last 2 even though I was already full

>Session about to start on roll20
>DM is complete no nonsense guy. Tardyness and inattentiveness are not suffered well.
>Pizza arrives just as we are loading in.
>In two minutes stuff medium pizza down my throat as fast as I can.
>Warface.png
>Slip back before anybody in the group realizes I am gone.

I'd make a huge tray of Rice Krispy Treats and end up eating them within 30 minutes. I miss doing that.

Water retention from the salt alone could be 5 lbs

No it doesn't retard

Sign me in for the screencap

it's good that you're anonymous

give all the info about everything, it'll disappear in a few days time and never be known again

Holy shit l burst out laughing as I kept scrolling and realized it kept going

Thanks for sharing your story user.

I really hope your family get a better economy in the future.

> my worst fatass moment

I would have to say age 18 - 28 was my worst fatass moment.

eating 1000 calories at 2am every night for 10 years was a bad idea.

>When I got home I laid down for 1 hour to catch my breath whilst eating skittles from the jar I keep next to my couch

Good idea. Gotta keep that blood sugar up after a workout

>ate 3 lbs of nuts
>gained 3 lbs
hmmm something doesn't add up here

Eating a whole jar of cake frosting. Like, not spread out on a cake. Just...out of the jar...with a spoon...till it was gone. Not a proud moment.

Eating a 1.5 lb. bag of fresh deli mozzarella sticks from Wal-Mart. Delicious, yes, but towards the end I felt like I would implode.

Eating a whole pound of fresh buffalo mozzarella. Actually, you know what, I don't regret this because it was fucking amazing and I felt like a god when I finished. The sticks were bad because they were fried as opposed to just being fresh cheese.