Calling all TA fags

What say you experts? Are we going back to 10k maybe under? Tether up?

NAME

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

down rn

The three types of generic responses to any thot threads.

Heidi harper

ty

TA says we either going up or down. More specifically if BTC goes past previous peak of 11750 then expected to go at least 12750, if it goes under 11000 then expected to drop a lot, maybe around 9k maybe even under 6k

Checked, and does she look like a young Kim Cattrall to anyone else?

>he thought 4k btc was just a meme

10.5 and then back up to 12.5

This line I drew in paint of an approximate 7-day mean indicates up.

We are still good. In neutral territory, but if you're in a trade, there is no signal to exit. Stop loss should be at $10750.

Also the current 4h candle is a dragonfly doji, normally indicating a reversal.

Kys

I'd think the chances of further upward movement will be determined by whether or not the next 4 hour candle closes green, and at least near the high of the previous 4 hr candle (the one you refer to as a dragonfly doji).

Remember to account for the daily time frame, when you're focus on the 4 hour. The daily candle is red, that means it's likely we consolidate at the current price level on the daily time frame for a few days, or we get a slight down movement to hopefully find support around a moving average.

Currently, the current 4 hour candle is bullish, which would indicate the possibility of further upward movement, but I'll still have doubts until the daily candle is green.

Has anyone got the pepe version of OPs pic?

Trying to get a good collection saved up.