Butterbeer?

There's about a billions recipes online for this Butterbeer drink from Harry Potter. Does anyone here have any experience with some good ones?
My girlfriend is a big Harry Potter dork and is having a Harry Potter themed birthday(before you ask, she's turning 27, not 12) and I'm hosting it. Butterbeer seems like an obvious choice, but the recipes differ drastically and I don't want to waste time and money trying 100 different ones before I find the right one.

Other urls found in this thread:

straubs.com/product/flying-cauldron-butterbeer/beverages?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=COC7i4qRnc8CFUdZhgodLgkO8w
wizardingworldpark.com/butterbeer-recipes/
warosu.org/ck/thread/S6000003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Harry Potter

Really, why don't you do her, you and us all a favor and just kill yourselves.

god forbid people still enjoy a series they grew up with

Just look up the recipe for the one they serve at universal studios

>27 years olds
>Harry Potter dinner

You're sending my mind through a loop of disgust. Just print out a label of your own design at Kinkos and attach it to an Imperial Stout if you want to be clever...

Youre right, please post again when you finally grow up

Also use your own creativity and come up with a drink as a couple , it'll be yours and a special memory faggot

>THIS is how much of an edgelord I am!
It hasn't been released anywhere and none of the recipes people have made to emulate it are right. The stuff at Universal, which is delicious, has no dairy at all but the recipes to emulate it all have butter.
I'm already doing "Pumpkin Juice" cocktails for the alcoholic option. I just bought a bunch of the Pumpkin Juice from Universal for that.

You're getting confused over who's who. Again.

Milk Stout you dumb faggot.

My initial post was constructive, but reading yours makes me want you to fuck off. Real hard.

Was your initial post? Because if so, it wasn't constructive. And if at any time you feel like fucking off from a thread you don't want to be in, then knock yourself out.

From OP's image I imagine something with dulce de leche would be what people expect in flavour

You should be focusing on making buttblast beer.

Butterscotch actually. But a dulce de leche drink sounds amazing.

>lol u mad tho
This is Veeky Forums, not /b/.

haram

>27
this is pretty autistic tho
that being said, Milk Stout is an excellent choice though I would recommend adding some butt scotch to it as well.

there's really only like 3 good recipes if you can't afford to test them you shouldn't be hosting a dinner party.

Ur still doing it wrong.

I'm only posting here because I recently had a new big Kroger grocery store with a Starbucks in it. The employees know how to do it because it's popular, here is what he does:

>ask for a grande
>vanilla bean creme frappucino base, whole milk
>3 pumps toffee nut syrup
>3 pumps caramel syrup
>whipped cream
>caramel drizzled on top

similar vein

Save yourself the trouble of making your faggy butterbeer and tell her it's time to grow up.

It's not a dinner party, just a birthday party. And who likes wasting money?
>there's really only like 3 good recipes
Could you share them?

You'd imagine wrong
Folks who want that drink would expect and hope the drink to taste like cum and pussy farts

literally google - just buy some if you are as lazy as you seem

No, it was telling you to fuck off hard.

Imperial Stout or Milk Stout for your gay-ass butter beer was constructive.

Harry Potter is gay, you're a little bitch for going such lengths entertaining your significant other, and your "perfect answer" is out of reach on account of your particularities of being true to made-up bullshit.

Go brew your own butter-bullshit like a real person if you're splitting hairs that much, because there is no commercial variety using that variety of milk-solids.

Option 1: straubs.com/product/flying-cauldron-butterbeer/beverages?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&gclid=COC7i4qRnc8CFUdZhgodLgkO8w

here:
wizardingworldpark.com/butterbeer-recipes/

ITT: faggot OP learns that Veeky Forums is not /tvx/.

>you're a little bitch for going such lengths entertaining your significant other
How long have you been alone, user?

>just buy some if you are as lazy as you seem
A small soda company makes a bottled version called "Flying Dutchman Butterscotch Beer" but it's not particularly good and it doesn't taste like the Butterbeer at Universal. And I asked if I could buy a bunch at Universal but they said they only sell it by the glass. If I could just buy a cask of it at Universal the day before I absolutely would since I live 20 minutes from Universal Hollywood.
You're clearly a successful, intelligent Casanova. Where I can I subscribe to your newsletter?
I'll give this a shot tomorrow. Thanks.
Birthday parties are already childish and stupid. What's the harm in a YA fiction theme?
Thanks, m80.

Veeky Forums used to be much less autistic. Now the edgelords and "look mom i'm trolling Veeky Forums" idiots have invaded.

Relationships are give-and-take. If you're that subservient that commercial varieties of beer would not satisfy a fantastical desire of fictional brew, and you feel inadequate because of it, then it has gone beyond the realm of expectation.

just fucking kill yourself already you miserable retard

Fuck off and do your own google-fu, you beta cuck wizard fucker.

>doing something nice for your significant other on their birthday is an unforgivable sin and proves you're a bitch
We've detected the angry virgin, folks.

Samefag.

Nope.

You know how I know you're new here?

Yup.
>implying Veeky Forums was always this terrible

If you want to get a Venti, ask for 4 pumps of the syrups, maybe 5.

I went to the bookstore and bought and read a copy of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I suffered a great deal in the process. The writing was dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

But when I wrote that in a newspaper, I was denounced. I was told that children would now read only J.K. Rowling, and I was asked whether that wasn't, after all, better than reading nothing at all? If Rowling was what it took to make them pick up a book, wasn't that a good thing?

It is not. "Harry Potter" will not lead our children on to Kipling's "Just So Stories" or his "Jungle Book." It will not lead them to Thurber's "Thirteen Clocks" or Kenneth Grahame's "Wind in the Willows" or Lewis Carroll's "Alice."

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Our society and our literature and our culture are being dumbed down, and the causes are very complex. I'm 73 years old. In a lifetime of teaching English, I've seen the study of literature debased. There's very little authentic study of the humanities remaining. My research assistant came to me two years ago saying she'd been in a seminar in which the teacher spent two hours saying that Walt Whitman was a racist. This isn't even good nonsense. It's insufferable.

>Harry Potter copypasta
What in the actual fuck?

Well, OP, I've never had any form of butterbeer, but I think is probably on the right track.
We know butterbeer was non-alcoholic, so I'm assuming that's what you're wanting (since you said you're making Pumpkin Juice as the alcoholic option).
Flavoring syrups seem the right way to go.
And, as far as dairy is concerned, I actually think a non-dairy milk, like almond milk or coconut milk would be a closer match.
If you have a store that sell those Torani flavor syrups, I know they sell a butterscotch syrup, a pumpkin spice syrup, plus what the other guy mentioned (toffee nut, caramel, etc). And also you need to make foam for the top. Those little battery powered hand foamers are cheap.

Anyway, just trying to help.

I generally don't like Harold Bloom but he is right on the money, Harry Potter is for imbeciles.

>wah this is Veeky Forums go back to /b/

you're on fucking Veeky Forums, you colossal faggot.

I agree with this copypasta.

Thanks. I have seen those Torani syrups around.
>children are imbeciles
>they should be reading Tolstoy, the dumb dildos
Nice grammar, asshole.

This.

And then think: Game of Thrones is just adult Harry Potter.

>they should be reading Tolstoy, the dumb dildos
They should be reading children's books that are written by good writers, instead of retarded women with depression.

I read every Harry Potter book in less than a day.
And, the main reason I read them is because everyone was going on and on about them, and I think it's wise to be well informed, especially if you are in the literary field.
That said, the only thing I think of now when I think of Harry Potter is how envious I am that she made that much fucking money off of such a simplistic base, and I'm a fool for not doing the same.

I'm glad you bothered.

I picked up one, read about three pages, laughed, and threw it in the bin.

Then again: I was brought up reading Kipling, Dumas, Alcott, and Twain so there's also that.

>people with depression are retarded
I guess almost all books ever written, almost all music ever written, and almost all art ever made is stupid.
No you didn't. You're entirely full of shit. You cannot have possibly read all 7 of those books in one day. They get longer and longer as they go.
And Harold Bloom was also full of shit. Many of the things he criticized weren't even real.
>Look at how much of a hipster I am!
>I came out the pussy reading Mozart!

If you want the real thing, try this: www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/dec/14/heston-blumenthal-christmas-recipes

It's probably what was intended in the book, considering you can cook it down so there's barely an alcohol left in it.

>Then again: I was brought up reading Kipling, Dumas, Alcott, and Twain so there's also that.

So was I (as well as many others), but as I said, I personally feel it's good to be well informed. Because believe me, you'd be surprised at how many adults want to talk about Harry Potter. I hate people.......

>No you didn't. You're entirely full of shit. You cannot have possibly read all 7 of those books in one day.

I'm sorry, I phrased that wrong. I meant that I read each book in one day, not all of them in one day. Which, yes, is entirely possible.

>I guess almost all books ever written, almost all music ever written, and almost all art ever made is stupid.

No, I was saying she was a person who is retarded AND depressed AND a woman.

Learn to read (and not Harry Potter.)

So much mad.

That MUST be it.
OP, I'd try this before the other suggestions. Sounds like it's exactly what butterbeer is supposed to be.

>people actually defending Harry Potter

Go back to le ribbit.

>women are all stupid
Back to Back to Judging by the name, ingredients, area of origin, and Rowling's inspirations, I'm sure you guys are right about this being the real world basis of the drink. It certainly wouldn't taste like butterscotch, but I don't think the books ever said Butterbeer tasted of butterscotch. That's probably just something they did for the theme parks. Rowling probably just said the stuff at the parks is what it's supposed to taste like because she makes so much money from the parks. She also said that she had a hand in writing that horrific stage play, but it's clearly just fanfic that would be horribly embarrassing to any published author,

>women are all stupid
No, I am saying she is a depressed woman who is also stupid. I don't think they're related.

Jesus Christ, I know you like Harry Potter but would it kill you to try to read above a 3rd grade level.

So you just brought up her being a woman in a list of negatives for no reason at all?
And you're insulting the intelligence of other people?
>constanza.png

OP confirmed for whiny lesbian.

Not him, but your posts are utterly stupid. You two were made for each other.

OP, I'd just Google it and go with whatever has the best rating. You're not going to get much but pissed off cucks on here.

Here's a thread by someone who made it. Read through it for some good tips.

warosu.org/ck/thread/S6000003

Stop encouraging the PMSing lesbian to keep posting.

I don't have any help for you user, but popped in to apologize for the shitposters.

apparently the janitors are too busy deleting threads people want to have and don't have time to garbage collect memers and ass/b/andits

>he doesn't hate women like I do?
>must be a dyke

Thanks, bro. I'll check it out.
I used to post on Veeky Forums a lot when it was new and it wasn't like this back then. People used to know that /b/ isn't Veeky Forums.

Shut up crying, lesbian.

>everyone is a lesbian!
>and fuck punctuation!
wew lad

Not surprised an American would unironically put butter in their beer

>made by a British lady for fictional British children
>"Stupid Amerifats!"

Such a delicious thread. 10/10, would troll again.

>wah delete dem mean bullies and rule breakers
>literally admits to off topic replying
???? help this beta user appease his hambeast childish girlfriend or he won't get laid for a year

>foreveralone.tiff

>joey is love
>joey is life

WOOWOO WOOOWOO WOOWOW WOOO
>sage bish
>yes sage still works

You sound jelly as fuck lmao. This is my first post on Veeky Forums btw so I guess that can be highlight of your life!

hahahaha

OP, you're cute af for doing this
Good luck on your search

29 yrs old here. It's fine. They just think they're in their early 20s, which was not that long ago anyway.

bumpe de leche

>It's a shitposting thread

Thanks Veeky Forums

OP, there's an unofficial HP recipe book they in Barnes and Noble for like 20 bucks; tons of good shit in there. Should be on s table with the rest of the HP merch.

/b/tard detected

It got bad

Really really cancerous, I'm sorry user

>buy butterscotch beer
>throw in a shot of some cream based liquor
>top with whipped cream
Wa la

Don't forget the birthday spanking, OP.

You'd better not complain for the upcharges.

Goddamn working at Starbucks makes you have a vile disdain for Frappuccinos, especially special order. Because EBT has a workaround where you can buy cold beverages from Starbucks inside Krogers, so many multi-order Frappuccino orders that total over $20 that have 5+ syrups each are EBT.

t. Kissless virgin

next time don't mention you have a gf in a thread like this and you'll get much more helpful responses.

beat me to it

>harry potter themed birthday party
>27

how fat is she?

> lesbian
> how fat?

Take your wildest guess.

>if i repeat the same joke over and over someone will laugh
>r-right...?
She's not. Not all dorks are fat as fatasses. I know it bothers some of you True Forced Loneliness types, but many normal, attractive people have immature, nerdy, or silly interests.

>I'm 73 years old

>implying that him stating the obvious that he is a sour old cunt is any better literature than a dumb childrens book

>but many normal, attractive people have immature, nerdy, or silly interests.
Nobody here is bashing HP for being nerdy or silly, we're bashing it for being garbage.

>hahaha look how cool I am!
>i'm making fun of children's books!

Who's making fun? Just saying it's garbage for idiots. Nothing funny about that.

>27 years old
>still obsessing over children's books
Just as bad as the Disney obsessed 20 year olds. Huge red flags.

>big Harry Potter dork and is having a Harry Potter themed birthday
>she's turning 27

wow