Do you have your shit together?

Are you a real man, an adult if you will? Do you have a house of your own? A steady income and enough savings for a rainy day? Do you even save for your pension?

>please provide for my shitty child that has nothing to do with you coz i'm a silly single slut of a mother

I'm a nu-adult.

>26

>wants someone with their shit together
>is the living definition of not having your shit together

*their.

Maybe if she learnt how to use the correct words in sentences she wouldnt have been a coal burner.
Jesus that slapper has money and brain drain written all over its sagging physique

Itt we roll dubs and you message her what was said. Go.

Shut up bitch, you have a black kid and can't spell. Get your shit together first.

Why is the kid darker than her mom ?

Gods miracle

Do you have you're shit together so you can pay to raise Jamal's bastard child whiteboi?

I deserve a tall white handsome funny charismatic man with a great job and a solid social circle.

In return I offer my beat up pussy and half nigger problem child.

Sounds like a deal of a life time to me.

Is it wrong to want a virgin woman?

How can you look 45 at 26 lole

She adopted her from her trip to Africa. She is a virgin who was doing mission work when she found the poor young girl. Maybe you guys should take a break from the internet, BLACKED is a meme and doesn’t happen in real life

>immediatly shit talk everyone looking at your profile
she has a good strat going

Agreed. No way that thing is less than 40

I'd accept raising another man's child for being with someone this thicc

It just means something's wrong with you.

Looks like another beautiful little Jew has been born into the world :)

Put so perfectly

nice just wifed 100k

I'd hit that ass if not for niggers, now she's trash.

Does it come with an STD bonus package as well? It wouldn’t be a complete deal if it didn’t.

>LITERALLY BUY MY BAGS

Haha! Never thought of it that way, but that's fucking hysterical

inb4 soyboy beta globalist cuck financially supports her and jamal's negress half-breed for the low low price of a couple suckies a week.

Damn, she THICC AF tho. Makes sense a nigger would cum in dat ass

LMAO

>Mandee
>Can't spell
>"26"
>Hybrid monkey child
>Those beat up blinders
>That attitude

Yowza

so much this, I keep hearing from whores and bastards. why can't I find a good woman/man/tranny.

because "good" people don't want to take care of your shit problems and invite the shit consequences of your shit decisions into their good lives.

I have my shit together and my wife has her shit together and we have to spend time actually avoiding shit people that want to drag us into the gutter.

thank Trump there is a recession brewing to purge the weak and cull the herd.

: ^)

It's not healthy because it's scarce. And once it isn't virgin with you, what gives?

I do think it's right not to want a high dick mileage woman.

Well - by all accounts yes.

I make 200k base plus up to 50K bonus - I have a wife and two daughters - I own a house - we have an outback, a forester and a rav 4, i have 30k in savings and I'm about to get a 20k bonus that will in savings...Actually aside from being an emotional wreck - I'm doing ok.

It's ok to want a virgin woman if you have a small dick. If you have a large dick it doesn't really matter.

With a small dick you'll always be thinking "what if her previous partners were hung and she is unsatisfied with me, will she cheat on me?"

While if you have a big cock you won't give a shit because you're very likely the biggest she'll ever have.

This is why I personally don't give a fuck as long as she doesn't have children or was a straight up prostitute or something.

Can someone give a list of what it means to "have your shit together"

Here

Give her money basically.

I own a house, have a decent paying job 120k package, including super obviously. But i recently hit big in crypto and cbf wage cucking it anymore, this time in 3 weeks im just not going to work the next day, no notice or anything. fk it, there's better things in life

>Are you a real man,
yes
>an adult if you will?
No nigga I'm 22 you dont become an adult until you're 30
>Do you have a house of your own?
No nigga I'm 22 boomers and immigrants have fucked the price of houses.
>A steady income and enough savings for a rainy day?
I have a job, savings, and a crypto portfolio. Thats gotta be better than 90% of my peers
>Do you even save for your pension?
Yeah but I intend to top myself before then or makeit with LINK

Could be worse, I could be betabucks for a coalburner.

>My dad unironically maried and supports this

I want to kill myself every day.

Suicide is the only cure.

black baby too?

> Mandy - reflects wealth, heritage + all the fine shit
> fucks niggers, probably looking for a zipperhead with a horsecock this time
> 56% child
> there =! their

>slick speaking negro shills naive low IQ white skank into buying into his BBC
>knows that on average black men do not make for stable families but disregards this because this time it's different
>nog dumps his bag into her ovaries and exit scams
>left bagholding a fatherless mutt and desperately trying to dump your bags onto a beta cuck

>=! != !=

burn the coal pay the toll

I go for 3 relationships or less

any woman who fucks niggers displays obvious poor decision-making skills, father issues, and has proven themselves susceptible to basic jewish brainwashing. in short, they and their mutt spawn should both be tossed into the ovens

Not Amerimutt, and my mom was 34 at the time.

Can't even spell "their" correctly. Dumb bitch.

Nigger baby marines reporting in

Burn the coal pay the toll isnt a meme.

It's funny because although I would date a black girl I would NEVER date a white girl who dated a black guy unless that black guy was basically 100% westernized and successful (no black thug culture shit)

Takes a really dumb kind of white chick to go after a black guy

I don't hate people for being black but I HATE HATE the fucking leech/toxic culture of modern urban black culture (african and american). Actual traditional conservative african culture is based (lived in a rural place in africa for a while) but holy fuck the degenerate "nigger" culture that is obscuring black culture needs to be destroyed

relevant story
>be me, retail banker
>cute girl always comes in to do business transactions from where she works
>think in passing she'd never date me because she seems successful and pretty and I'm a cynical poor douche
>have an appointment in my calendar for her
>"Add boyfriend joint to my bank account"
>Comes in with this ugly black manlet
>international exchange student who's jobless and on his last straw before getting deported
>-10 dollars to his name
>girl like all normie white women lives beyond her means, maxing out credit
>can barely hide my disgust as I do their financial assessment
>dude is clearly leeching off what little she provides in hopes of getting more gibs from her and the government
>they both look super embarassed and the girl is laughing REALLY loud all my jokes that I'm using to cut the tension to the point that my other coworker asks "who was that bitch with a retarded laugh?"
>whenever she sees me now she looks super uncomfortable
>good desu

Got my shit together enough to know not to date coal burners. Look at her face, she looks 36 not 26.

>tfw didn't get in in early on niggerbabies (NBB)

>I would date a black girl
You wouldn't fuck a tractor

i would take a girl who fucks dogs over one that fucked a nigger

>a girl who fucks dogs
Probably a Jew so that's a no-go too but I understand the sentiment.

It’s okay, you can buy the original that it was forked from

How do you make 200k and only have 30k in savings? You do not have you're shit together you paycheck to paycheck living autist.

I wouldn't mind dating a black girl who wants to escape black culture (hint:many) as long as she had a drive to be successful. Problem is that my kids would be half black and they would inevitably be pushed by society into degeneracy. It's really a shame what's happening to black culture with rap-niggers and degenerate american media ruining everything.. but like I said I lived in rural africa and there are based conservative non-degenerate black people out there it's just that black youth in western countries worldwide are being held back my shitty denegerate american black cultural influence and actual racist white people who unknowingly fuel black degeneracy.

most black people just want to be like white people. That's why they claim stuff like being the ancient egyptians. White people admire the ancient egyptians and deep down black people want the approval of white people.

>"there"
>26 single mother of a nigglet
>asking for someone with "shit together" on tinder

enjoy your fat sheboon and her genital hsv-2

Pretty much this desu, factually speaking the girl who had sex with the dog is less likely to have an STD than the girl who had sex with a black person.

lmao

>escape black culture
You can't escape inferior DNA.

This coin literally destroyed waves all by itself

is there a stereotype that jew women fuck dogs or something? Don't get where this is coming from

>stereotype
hi ShareBlue

You dont save for a pension. You work for a pension.

im not even a liberal but "dog fuckers are typically jewish women" is reaching even for a /pol/tard

A pension? What the fuck?

Roth IRA and real estate you niggerfaggot

Easily

Women age like shit after 25

Pajeet posting trying to rustle everyone's jimmies. Beware

1/2

Fuck this bitch. Dox her now

I would fuck the mom then the little goblina to create my very own army of goblins and destroy the world.

>be 21
>60k a year
>10% goes to 401k
> $500/month to emergency savings
> $500/month into crypto
>Pay less than $400/month for rent and utilities
>Gonna go to the city and buy $1000 in New clothes some weekend
>Plenty left over to travel
>Ussuslly just get drunk alone on weekends instead of doing fun stuff

How am I doing Veeky Forums? Still can't get a gf

>her child is in her dating profile pic

she wants a provider, not an equal

> with my head on my shoulder

kek

Shes been fucked over so many times by niggers and the like that she has to put "no sex until marriage" in her profile.

I actually feel kind of sad for her

Stop getting drunk every weekend. Youll waste away faster than you think.

Quit drinking, work out and go hiking on weekends instead.

>Are you a real man, an adult if you will?
Yes, 29.

>Do you have a house of your own?
Nope, I rent. I will continue to rent until I'm married, and even then may still decide to rent.

>A steady income and enough savings for a rainy day?
$300k/yr. 1M in crypto.

>Do you even save for your pension?
I don't contribute to 401k or any of that.

>I actually feel kind of sad for her
i don't

thanks will remember that

Never tell your wife about the crypto. Its a nice insurance policy.

*white women

holy shite

>why is it so hard to find someone with their shit together?
>single mom with mixed race mongrel child

Good thinking

to be quite honest, i think that latinas age the worst. they all become fat goblinas by age 23 or their first child, whichever comes first

S A V A G E