Is req a shitcoin? discuss

Is req a shitcoin? discuss...

Is there a single Coin/token that isn't a shitcoin?

Depends, what's your definition of a shitcoin? REQ has an actual use, a great team behind it that works even ahead of schedule, and incredible potential.

No

/closethread

Don't forget to join the ReQkings.
Discord code : FXfJqwW

That’s his point. Absolutely everything is “incredible potential” at this stage. But nothing really works that well or has the ease of use and widespread adoption to give it a real purpose.

I'm going in on coins that are likely to be adopted by businesses.

>Absolutely everything is “incredible potential” at this stage
Yeah no. I'm absolutely sure I'll use apps working with REQ once they come out. I can't say the same with the 100000000 shitcoins that are out there. Except ETH but that's not a shitcoin. Kyber and Link have potential, too. But not everything, what the fuck.

I respect those digits

Some TA fag just said that there is solid support at 0.0003 ETH and buy as close to there as possible and suddenly the catalogue is full of Req fud.

> REQ has an actual use, a great team behind it that works even ahead of schedule, and incredible potential

Let this pajeti tire lines answer your question OP

Am I wrong, though? Like, did I say something objectively wrong?

yeah its shitcoin. now sell your REQ and get the fuck out of this board.

Kys

Yeah there are at most ~100 cryptoprojects that have actual usage

50% are literal scams created by people that actually purposefully try to scam like bitconnect etc.

30% are not direct scams but are just garbage jargon spamming people with no actual product and there will also never be a product. Things like TRON fall within this category.

19% just try to be a currency and nothing else

1% seriously try to corner a market. And 0.1% of that 1% actually has the teams,skill and budget to try and accomplish something like that.

Request Network, ChainLINK, Waltonchain, Ethereum, NEO, OmiseGO are the only ones from the top of my head that actually have the skills, budget and plan to build truly useful products.

Even things like Ven are not 100% "pure" in their designs but still could be. However if people actually read whitepapers they'd find out how little projects actually have viability to be a true product in the long-term.

Like I said I only know a handful of them and I've been here since 2016.

I agree with you in principle. However it's clear that there are vast amounts of shitcoins, even some in the top 100 and 20 and many coins have significant overlaps.

Simply most things will die, if you buy and hold and don't day trade you're essentially placing your faith that the platform/network/business you've bought into will find a market and eventually become adopted.

As to the OP's original question i think it's a schrodinger situation with most of these coins in which they both are and aren't shitcoins until something happens. REQ is a shitcoin in the sense that it's actual value should be zero but is 28-30 cents. When mainnet releases it becomes an actual thing as opposed to vapourware but then it needs to be adopted and hit its target. IMO until mainnet REQ and most other coins are overvalued massively, i have a stack but people should acknowledge that they're essentially holding thin air right now it'll be much better for your state of mind

>chainlink
>skills

with the philosophy degrre of Segej and the one developer who still learning go... congrats to this, seriously

I would have agreed with you until recently when the Alpha actually released and it showed a semi-working product that could be marketed to companies and start being adopted by them.

Before the Alpha I considered ChainLINK to be a shitcoin to be honest.

>Request Network, ChainLINK, Waltonchain, Ethereum, NEO, OmiseGO are the only ones from the top of my head that actually have the skills, budget and plan to build truly useful products.
What about Salt? Also you didn't name any NEO dapps which makes listing NEO redundant.

As soon as I saw chainlink in your list, I knew you were trolling

I actually bought Salt at $2 and sold it at $16. The team literally lied to us investors. They promised us an decentralized automated lending platform.

Yet the platform is centralized and not automated at all. I immediately sold my stack at ~$16 when I found out they lied to us.

Honestly once a team straight up lies about their inner workings you should just exit and never return.

NEO itself is incorporated in a couple of businesses like KPN (big EU telecom) and other medium sized businesses giving NEO credibility even though not a lot of (crypto) Dapps are currently running on them.

Would have been tolling if I told this a month ago. However the Alpha is now out and semi-functional while other projects such as REQ are in active talks to actually adopt their oracle services. So I now expect them to be a genuine company until proven otherwise.

But to be fair ChainLINK is still the least professional of the list I provided to be sure.

>REQ is a shitcoin in the sense that it's actual value should be zero but is 28-30 cents.
>what is speculation value
Literally the most retarded thing I've read today.

I bought at $3.50 and sold at $15. I just bought 800 Salt though. Even centralised this is a fantastic money making opportunity. I'm holding NAS and DBC for the simple reason that NEO will want to start pushing Dapps and they are the most likely candidates for a boost.

>I just bought 800
*Rebought

>Salt though. Even centralised this is a fantastic money making opportunity.
Until they get shut down

The point was that the team literally lied about how their product works. That is going to do some long-term damage and I don't want to risk holding an asset from a company that could make up all the information they are releasing.

Crypto is not regulated yet so if you get scammed you will have no government support in most cases. This means you should look out better for yourself and at the first sign of dishonesty from a company you should leave immediately.

Which is one of the reasons I like REQ. They are underpromise overdeliver.

If you are still holding SALT realize that they could have lied about everything they have told or will tell in the future with all the consequences that will result of that.

Honestly just sell your SALT if you own any now and jump into a legitimate project.

>I'm going in on coins that are likely to be adopted by businesses.
Which is why you never go in on REQ.. "Pay with REQ" button, LMAO

What's so hard to understand about "ACTUAL VALUE" as opposed to speculative value?

don't embarrass yourself please

I can't believe there are people who believe in this shitcoin

Define "value", before YOU embarrass yourself.

>muh rick and morty
>muh black mirror

fucking redditor normie coin, no thanks

>coin with actual appeal to large demographics
>no thanks.

This is like McDonalds refusing to scale up and become an international multinational because it liked being a small restaurant that served quality burgers better.

It's about wealth generation. You WANT the normalfag crowd to participate in that, silly.

I sold with an x4 gain and bought back less than my original investment. I think at the very least it has one pump left in it.

normies have weakhands that sell easily

see ripple, tron, verge

>ignoring the insane pumps each of them dihad
>ignoring the fact that they are all shitcoins

>dihad
did/had

t. ADD

I meant ZPT and DBC. My head is fried from watching charts.

$100 EoY

That would be a 3000x for me so I have my doubts.

Dunno about you fags but looking at the 1 day, 1 week and 1 month charts REQ is within the buy zone so I'm picking some up

>1 month chart
>buy zone
>6 candles
wut

(You)