Do you feed fruits to your pet?

Do you feed fruits to your pet?

No. Blue buffalo supplemented with trimmings of chicken, pork, beef, venison. Whatever I'm cooking. She also gets eggs occasionally. Is doge.

I hate this stupid thread popping up every week.
Fuck you and your watermelon loving faggot cat OP.

fucking meme cancer killed Veeky Forums

I cant believe Moot used to post here because it was largely unfucked at one point in time.

Yes. My cat actually prefers Apples and peaches to fucking meat. I don't know what's wrong with him

lol who is moot?? i come here a lot my friends all tell me its a funny place lol i love when people post the pizza threads lmao minds me of /b/ becuas we always do the crazy stuff there too and i member when we seid go to Veeky Forums and i says back okay and some boring threads about ingredients that dont like so we say go za alot in them lmao

fuck off

Dog eats apples occasionally and banana always.

I know you're only pretending to be retarded but..

>pretending to be retarded

no my cat makes a funny face and then runs away

Mine too. He lkes green but not red. He eats banana peels too.

so cute... so cute ...wanna hug kitty and feed more watermelon... so cute ...

Someone will take this seriously and think it's okay to post like this. This is how a board starts dying

no, my kitty was feral for the first six months or so of her life - all she cares about is canned meat, no interest in veggies or carbs. she gets so disappointed when I'm opening a can only to realize that it's soup

Not sure if I tried for the dogs and cat. Dogs like veggie left overs though but I don't like to mix up too much of any of their diets.
Roommate has two boss ass sugar gliders and two rats. They probably eat better than anyway, especially with the SGs diet requirements. Little dudes even get bee pollen. The rats have their own block diet, but you can pretty much feed them just about anything.

Didn't think I'd like the rats but they can dive a couple feet under the water for treats, go bobbing for fruits/veg. Smart and playful little fuckers.

fed my dog watermelon as he was getting too sick to drink much water ;_;

I cut melons after I buy then and then keep them in the fridge for the household. The dogs get at least 1 piece a day as a treat.

>starts

This 2bh

Melon for my wolves

Are those the rodents in question in the pic?

I feed my dogs fruits and vegetables except the ones they shouldn't eat (onions, raisins, grapes, avocado, chocolate)

The dog I had when I was a kid would eat blackberries right off the bushes if I didn't pick them fast enough.

My cat loves cucumber. When I eat it, she'll cry at me until I share it with her.

>hurr durr vegetable

It's botanically a fruit, fuck off.

My Doggo LOVE watermelon and cucumbers. He will beg and beg for some if you have it. He knows how to say please by tapping your knee with his paw and he slaps the fuck out of my knee if I have watermelon.
He doesn't beg that much for anything, even if you walk in with a burger, he could care less but god forbid you let him see you with a cucumber.
He likes carrots too, but not as much.

Mine too! I'm still waiting for him to come back

bump

Arent Banana peels toxic?

>cranberry

currently mixing this with the special diet food that i got from the specialty store because my cat got so fat he can't even lick his own arse to clean his sharts (and i don't want to do it for him).