Why do men like skinny women?

Why do men like skinny women?

Men generally find the BMI about 17-20 the most attractive which is the typical BMI for girls about 13. What's going on?

Skinny women are disgusting. Physical weakness is the most unattractive trait.

any citation on that, or are you making numbers up?

Supermodels are anorexic bitches because the fashion industry is controlled by homosexual male fashion designers who favor women with the builds of prepubescent boys.

>Physical weakness is the most unattractive trait.
Physical weakness is attractive as fuck. Just look at all that MOE

1. Men Like skinny women
2. Skinny women have the same BMI as the average 13 year old girl
3. Men are attracted to the average 13 year old girl

Flawless logic.

>impregnate an anorexic whore
>she goes outside
>the airflow caused by the wings of an insect flying by is already strong enough to break her spine
>she dies
>no offspring for me
Evolutionary failure.

>Men Like skinny women
impressionable teenagers like skinny women*

That's some Freudian thinking.

>have preference for skinny women
>most skinny women are young teens
>up end with a young teen with ovaries full of eggs
>have lots of offspring
>evolutionary success

Itt: butthurt land whales

kill yourself you reddit kike

please stop OP. you've spend too much time on Veeky Forums.

You shut your whore mouth you ambulocetus.

>Physical weakness is the most unattractive trait.
Agreed. Fat people are weak. Mentally. Weak. Often physically weak too.

So fat people are even MORE unattractive than skinny people by your logic.

It's people like this for why chubby chasers exist.

Error: Men like skinny women is not equal to the physique of a 13 year. For a physique of most ideal 'sexy women' a child of 13 years of age have not grown enough to develop specific physical traits beyond that of well placed fat.

Bone structure and musculature are what really deliver ideals. As is often viewed in high school aged individuals of both sexes as their bodies are at a capacity to greatly develop these traits creating a drastic contrast within' the span of a few years.
and again a spike in interest around late 20s when those who pursued the development of such traits are peaking in their development.

holy shit you're actually getting butthurt about this

are you a skeleton by any chance?

Thank you mr skeletal

Physical weakness is very unattractive trait in MEN.

Girls use that trait often to get what they want. Also it's very attractive because it means she is feminine.

Men today are into "thick" fat ass girls.
I dont know what youre talking about.

those numbers dont feel right a BMI of 13 is extremely underweight

chubby chaser detected

I like me women with tittays that also have a little junk in the trunk.
If they can't kick ass, then my instincts say they're too weak to pair with and are just a burden.
Although going too far also turns my instincts away.
Be waifu; be badass, not useless.

You literally can't comprehend even basic sentences.

What's "going on" is that there are a lot more overweight people than underweight people, so the average weight is heavier than ideal. It has nothing to do with your pedo shit.

yo n166r fu(k y0 stppid @ss sentences, grammarz ADN synt@x u b!tch!

wut wut?!

Oh, u ju$$ got called a b1tchni66@ on the internet!

oh snap nigga.
OH. SNAP.

Men have in general very diverse taste unlike women.
Not sure where you are getting your information, but that men exclusively like thin women seems like the thing only women tell themselves.

Being too thin looks just as ugly as being too fat.
Most guys agree on that.

>Men have in general very diverse taste unlike women.
THIS

Plus, fat girls might be easier to bed, but they're self-indulgent and emotionally immature.

good post

women complain that the fashion industry puts too much emphasis on beautiful skinny women. the funny thing is it's mostly women who buy the magazines, follow the blogs or whatever, that perpetuate these ideas. Then i hear women saying men are idiots and its our fault that they have these unrealistic body goals, while its actually their fault for supporting the industry that has these ideas

True

>Why do men like skinny women?

Speak for your tasteless self. A woman should have roughly 12lbs of meat between her breasts and hips - 3lbs per glorious sphere. These four spheres are all 3" in diameter. An extra 15lbs of fat is required to round out the hips, arms, legs and face. This is all on top of a 4'8", 87lb frame, giving a final weight of 114lbs.

Small women are weak, and thus easily dominated, as said.