Cheese : meme-fied

Besides the French and fat people, does anyone else think it's weird to just eat cheese by itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/high-fat-cheese-the-secret-to-a-healthy-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Yes

>fat people
>not eating cheese on itself
It's like you're not even trying to get fat. I've been eating raw chunks of fresh feta.

His post implies both the french and fatties think it weird to eat cheese by itself

I meant that fatties and the French seem to be okay with eating cheese, so this question is excluding those groups.

What's weird about it?

Cheese curds are the fucking bomb

it's only weird if it's shit cheese

This. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY would eat a Kraft single by itself. A lot of cheese can only be used as a topping.

Yes, cheese should be eaten with honey or jam

I just finished eating a Kraft single. I guess your contribution is trash.

why would you do that

Did you do that just to spite me, or was it unironic?

Because I am an antidisestablishmentarianist.

that's because you're nobody

You responded to me so I guess I'm more than somebody.

then you need to learn how to english better

It's like you can't even white person.

Readin' don't never not done nothing for not nobody. Never not no one, didn't about no reason not never. And by God they never not ain't gonna will.

A good quality cheese is remarkable enough not to need anything to accompany it.

That one's gone mouldy though

Your trash

All this time I thought it was a burger. It was a block of cheese this whole time. I am scared. Some one hold me.

French eat cheese with bread. Without bread it's just sad.

The only cheese I've ever eaten by itself, with nothing to accompany it, are the mini Baybel cheeses like in OP's pic. And only a few at a time as a snack. Sometimes when I'm grocery shopping and I don't feel like cooking dinner, I'll pick up a small cup of cheddar cubes, a small $7 salami, and sometimes get some nice green olives from the olive bar. Big ones that are either stuffed with garlic cloves, or covered in minced garlic. That shit is prime.

>not eating this shit every day
String cheese will always be amazing. Fuck you, OP.

Usually not, but babybels are pretty light in taste so they are fine. Haven't eaten one of those in years though.

telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink/news/high-fat-cheese-the-secret-to-a-healthy-life/

Anything is healthy if you outright lie about it.

>Drinking frier grease improves digestive track
>Throwing your face on the grill clears acne
>AIDS linked to lush hair

I would have preferred marmalade
Maybe a nice orange scotch one

>he still believes the fats are bad meme
Go on, go eat your chocolate cereal and drink your sodas. At least it has 0% fat :)

It ain't easy being cheesy

No, fuck all that. Don't be Gorthar the Cheeseless.

I always eat cheese with at least crackers for the crunch. I am a crunch whore though, I am all about the crunch at all times in every dish in every meal. More crunch is better.

But back on the subject of cheese I like to eat it with nuts (almonds and cashews to be specific), olives or pickled onions, thinly sliced and salted apple, sliced peach, or fig or quince paste.

cheese is gross unless it's melted or on a sandwich