Going Clubbing

>$50 cab ride to the city
>$50 entrance
>$150 drinks
>$50 cab ride home
>Every week.

Yo momma's credit card is going to cover that right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok i dont go out very often, but my oneitis invited me and i lost my virginity (20) so there is that but holy shit

> literally nearly 200$ drinks, 7$ for this tiny glass of vodka energy
> literally no alcohol in there

> 20$ entrance

like, i HAVE the money, but how do normies manage to party each week?

Starting from the Left: 6.5, 4, 7, 6, 5, 6, 6.5, 6, 6.

the secret is not to drink in the club. get hammered before you go there.

ever heard of prepartying?

are these girls british or something? not a single attractive one in the whole lot once you look closer

1 more good reason to leave the UK.

>$300/wk
>$15.6k p.a.

You know, there are people out there who've "made it", so let's assume:
>Net Income: $300k p.a.
>Clubbing: 5.2% of income

Pretty sure the average Veeky Forums-tard wastes more money on more stupid shit. While I do think clubbing is pretty dumb and degenerate, if you never go out, you do end up pretty socially retarded.

Also
>7: marry
>9: fuck
>4: kill it with fire

what kind of 23 yo is making 300k?
these kids have to be on parents money

>Socialize
>Clubbing

You don't seem like a person who can make good decisions.

>clubbing
>not pregaming at a mates house before splitting a 30$ Uber between 5 people and hitting up the downtown bars for some nice 3$ domestics

>Pre-drinking
>Getting in clubs

What kind of skanky clubs do you go to?

A decent club will not let you in if they smell alcohol in you.

THIS.
There are so many places you could better spend your money. Sure it's fun, but I need to get into this business. The margins club owners make must be absolutely ridiculous

lmao where the fuck do you live that they don't allow non-sober people on clubs
how fucking cucked is that holy shit

I think many are, it kinda triggers me, cause I'm a poorfag wagecucking my way through college.
better than role-play board-games, autismo-friendo
based double trips speak the truth

Somewhere where people aren't inbreds.

>claims to be social
>posting in Veeky Forums

Lol, larping faggot.

good goy, can't get in drunk! buy our overpriced drinks inside! fucking retarded

fight me

lol at those ugly british whores

British slags are the fucking worst.
Ugly from the outside and from the inside.

1 > 7 > 9 >>>>>>>>> into the trash

>city of UK whores

raves and music festivals are much more fun than clubs with over priced drinks playing stupid top 40 nigger music

How do we stop this degeneracy in the UK?

lmao no wonder women love "clubbing" so much its dark and everyones drunk so they get hit on left and right and get free drinks even if they are ugly.

i dont know of any neurotypical behaviour that is more disgusting than clubbing. even the pussy that MAY be available to the average man there has been used immeasurable times by countless other men. what joy is there in sleeping with such low quality women? especially UK women which in all my travels i have seen so few that are even attractive. Honestly young UK women are the WORST. i feel sorry for you and very grateful to have grown up in australia

how can even the most normal conformist enjoy losing at a MINIMUM $100 for such a lame experience?

when I used to clubbing it was more like this:

>$3 cab ride split amongst 5 friends
>free entrace
>free bottle service and table
>free overnight stay with a young lady if I didn't get too fucked up
>5 nights a week

Paying to go to the club is literally subsidizing people who have connections. Half the people there are paying NOTHING.

what the fuck is wrong with your taste.

the girl in white is the only good looking one, the others all look like shit.

>tfw 23 n make 300k a year, from crypto, THATS CASHING OUT 300K NOT MY FULK STACK
>get in clubs for free, get rides for free,
Only downside is actually moving my deppressed as to the train station to go the city

>£200 tickets per person
>Bring your own tent and food
>Mud everywhere

Never again.

that gril you are calling a 7 is a 5 at best

Hi grandad.

agreed, and the girl in the red dress on the left could get my cock, rest are degenerate thots.

>$1 cab ride to the city
>$15 entrance
>$60 10 drinks
>$30 a slut
>$1 cab ride home
>Every week.

> go to asian massage parlor, preferably stoned
> nut twice, at the start and at the end
> $50

Cheaper and more fun

boomer detected

>$30 a slut

how do I find this

Tweet fouseytube he'll hit you up

>cant club/bar crawl
I have never heard of such a boring thing. I hate going out but i always end up going to 2 or 3 places if I do - every time, every country.

why are british women so ugly

I don't go out ever and secretly despise my normie friends for it, but come on you don't need to exaggerate that much.

When I end up going out with then I can spend less than $20 for the whole night. An expensive night for me would be $50. Don't think I've ever spent that much on a night out before.

I do love laughing at my broke ass friends behind their backs though. One of them makes more than me and yet always runs out of money before his next check and he literally couldn't figure out why. I told him it was the multiple coffees a day and eating out and $100+ weekend nights and he couldn't believe me. Was literally in disbelief that he was spending too much.

Normies are fucking retards.

t. Bitter aspie

In your local paper go to the sports section, most if not all the massage parlors listed in there are rub and tugs.

>$20
Jesus, do you live in the sticks?

where are you going out and spending 150 bucks..? like whats the point?

when i go out i get a table (min spend 2k), and spend 3-5k each time.

Institute Sharia law. It's the next logical step to make for our cucked government

Went clubbing yesterday. 0$ for entrance because we arrived before 11pm. 2$ for wardrobe. 4$ for a beer. Total: 6$ spent and had fun. Get on my level

>free entrance
>best women in Europe
>2$ beer/ vodka shot

God I love Poland.

>throw a few bucks for the uber/lyft ride
>Buy a bottle and pregame beforehand with a friend
>buy a drink or two at the bar
>Maybe grab something cheap to eat

$20-30 tab in Tempe Arizona. ASU college town. Yes, you guys are just bad with money.

I go to raves. They're$20 for some of tge most amazing experiences anywhere, fuck clubbing. Look for "Burner" parties. Modern hippies know how to party

>are these girls british
That jaw line user, of course they are british

This guy fucks

>2018
>fapping to US
For equivalent of $20 I could have a 0.7 of vodka, pack of ciggaretes, condoms and a kebab. Making $3k per month, living comfy and saving 60% of it.

You should all really get the fuck out of that absurd country.

> Going clubbing

I can get a hooker to deep throat my cock for an entire day for that money

Ass fuck: 1
Marry: 8
Kill: others

>tfw 23 n make 300k a year
you made 300k one fucking time faggot try making that year after year. bet you can't

>God I love Poland.
This

They are 5-6 after 6th beer, When sober; 3-4 at best

>free subway to the city because I already have a monthly unlimited pass, which if you live in the city everyone has
>as long as you bring a group with a larger number of females than males, entrance is free
>know the bartender, buy 2 shots for $18 and the rest of the night she's sliding me drinks for free
>free subway ride home with a random thot who gets pumped and dumped

Bought into Nano around $3. My gains there covers the $18 worth of drinks and about $0.75 worth of condoms with ease.

ew these are really fugly roasties OP

Also, roastie ratings from someone who actually gets laid:

5, 3, 4, 6, 5, 6, 8, 4, 6. Would fuck the 8/10, she looks like she's in pretty good shape, the rest are hamburgers.

that's a 7 at best and if you're drunk af, where do you live?

Old days
>Drunk before entering (free clubs)
>Buy 10 beers
>Afterwards eat a snack

Costs 25 dollars

Eh, you're right actually she is a 7/10. I'm just a Veeky Forums fiend so whenever I see a chick with a flat stomach in a group of girls with flabby burger-bellies it increases my attraction to her.

Live in NYC, near Union Square. Literally thousands of girls who look better than all of them roam the streets half naked 24/7, even when it's freezing outside. Couldn't be easier to get laid if my life depended on it.

>like, i HAVE the money, but how do normies manage to party each week?
They wageslave all week to pay for this retarded shit.

>Poland
>Europe

>hurrr ur inbreds if you go to more than one drinking establishment in the same night!
listen to yourself lol. the clubs around you just suck, sorry bud. if you don't see that policy as strictly a revenue-maximizing policy then you are the brainlet of all brainlets.

minimum wage is 300usd in this shithole. i don''t go out because i will get killed.

hol up, what my weekend used to be:
>30eur fuel
>100eur hooker
>20eur entrance
>10eur lsd
>100eur coke
>10eur weed
>speed/ket/md: $50eur

....daaas a good weekend mang

that's some shit booze and some greasy shit food. Same boat as you though, I prefer to stay home. I don't know if you've tried having a $80-150 night in a bigger city, but I'd recommend it once. They can be entertaining and long. I still don't like em much, but I feel better about those once every 6 months or year, than $20 every 1 or 2 months and thinking I could have had a really nice 12oz bag of coffee beans instead.

this is an user with an actual credible rating standard

You should just find a small college town. 2 dollar drinks that are all alcohol. 2 dive bars per block. Man, River Falls, WI is heaven on earth.

This. I work close to 40 hours but I have coworkers who work between 60 and 70 hours to pay for clubbing, whoring and expensive whiskeys. Two of them even do this on weekdays and work the next day with barely any sleep. I dread such a lifestyle but to each his own I guess.

>going clubbing
>drinking the devil's butt juice

0/10, stay home, roll a nice fat backwood and lightning speed trade crypto.

>enjoy night whilst profiting

they're all raccoons. who even likes this kind of fuck sleeve? I literally don't get the appeal

Wasted $50 last night .
Hadn't gone for 2 weeks , I wish I never did go yesterday . It wasn't worth it , a 2:6 ratio of girls to men , $15 entrance , i pregame and bought a 6 pack worth $9.75 and drank before going inside , I bought 2 Hurricanes for $10 each ... then broke my iphone with my bear hands around 4am when I got home and the now ex girlfriend demanded I hand over the phone , she already somehow knew my passcode and searched everything . All I did was have videos of roasties twerking that night and shit hit the fan when she saw that . Never again anons. Mgtow for life!

>0$ Because I don't take cabs
>0$ Because I don't go out
>0$ Because I don't drink
>Every week
>Working to retire at 30

>falling for the liquid jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe

>pre-drinks 10€
>bus free or around 2€
>entrance 5-10€
>drinks around 10€
>find gril who lives near club
>go to her place for the night
>or bus back free, or taxi around 5€
it's not that bad

yes

>free walk to Jalandhar centre
>free entrance to an ok club
>100-200 INR for drinks for me and my friends
>200 INR blowjob at the alley
>20 INR tuk tuk home, becasue it is dangerous to walk alone on night
>Once a year at birthday

pajeet, kys

I've never understood what the fuck is fun about going to clubs. You drink, you can't hear fuckall when someone tries to exchange a few words, and you bounce around to a shit beat.

Why not just sit in a pub with friends where you can actually hear what everyone's saying?

How did it feel to lose your virginity to a used up slag?

I can detect British women from a mile away. Why is that the whole island has such ugly specimens? Men too. And no other country has such distinguishable traits of ugliness. Is it actually because of inbreeding or is it just a myth?

Got invited to a shitty reggae bar in London by a friend when i was backpacking Europe. £20 entry ($27 USD) Then had a few drinks which amounted to about £50, got charged £5 to get my jacket back even though they didn't let me in with it.
All to watch some no name niggers do slam poetry about whitey and sing shitty songs. Fuck "going out", do other shit.

>2$ beer/ vodka shot

yeah with an average income of like 200$

>Falling for the liquid Jew

As a Brit (actually German heritage so 10/10 jaw, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6"3') this is half true, there are really good looking girls in the UK, but the 1-10 spectrum isn't consistent here like it is else where in the world, theres the same ammounts of 7s,8s,9s and 10s but everyone else is like a 2. No in between.

>"(actually German heritage so 10/10 jaw, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6"3')"

thats nice american

I don't even know what the fuck they look like. With their combined 50 pounds of makeup on it's impossible to assume anything. For all I know this is a convention for clowns and until someone hoses them down I'll continue with that assumption.

Its unironically social darwinism, the long history of the class structure in Britain has caused two groups: good looking at high iq and ugly and low iq.

Compared to Europe Brit girls are hideous - but it varies within the UK. In my experience (I'm from very far Northern Scotland) the further South you go in Britain the better looking the girls - sameway the further East you go in Europe the better looking they are.

The lowest standard of female I've ever seen on a night out was in Inverness.

this guy knows. need to be connected to promoters

>sameway the further East you go in Europe the better looking they are.
Eastern European girls are very good looking, but don't forget Northern Baltic girls, North Germany, Sweden, Denamrk etc.

I have never paid for a table or bottle service in my life. Sucks to be ugly I guess.

Im on shrooms and they all look like rat faces except the one on the left she has a blocky golem face