I just went out and bought 7 pills of modafinil, I took one and started studying and what a fucking waste...

I just went out and bought 7 pills of modafinil, I took one and started studying and what a fucking waste, it does give you a boost for like 5/10 minutes but that's it, what's Veeky Forums experience with modafinil and other smart drugs?

badump

>Breaking news: taking a pill doesn't actually solve your mental problems

ordered 100 modafinils and was waiting to be blown the fuck away. My experience is pretty much like OPs. The first time I did feel a caffeine-like rush but the next few times I wondered if I was taking a fucking sugar pill.

I will tell you this though. On days where I have to work a lot on 3-4 hours of sleep I do notice that I remain productive throughout the day instead of being sluggish. I personally think modafinil should be used more as an endurance drug rather than something like caffeine to achieve sharp wakefulness.

Exactly why the US military uses this, specifically Special Forces.

you have to cycle it, don't take for 3 or 2 days and then do it again for 5/4 days otherwise it loses its effect overtime but yeah it's pretty much stable longer lasting caffeine

Armodafinil is better.
It's just an enantiopure version of modafinil, which means more mental effect less physical effect, allowing you to take more of it without the nasty side effects.
It obviously still raises your heart rate and shit, it just improves the ratio of central nervous system stimulation to peripheral nervous system stimulation.

Provigil/modafinil makes me feel like shit and it makes you metabolize methadone quicker, I ended up in withdrawal when I took a bunch.

STOP

MAKING

THIS

THREAD

EVERY

FUCKING

DAY

L-theanine + Caffeine + GABA will work better than any of the other crap advertised here.
L-theanine is a neurotransmitter analog.
GABA is awesomesauce.
There. Now never post this thread again please.

If your studies or job is so hard you need stimulants you shouldn't be doing it.

Tell that to professionals in ANY sport

L-theanine is good.
Also, combining agmatine with stuff such as modafinil potentiates the shit out of it. I can take like ~70-100 mg of the modafinil pro-drug adrafinil and be fully under the effects from morning-night. That is compared to the usual dose of ~300-400mg

where do you take gaba from?

>step one: buy modafinil
>step two: boil 10 modafinil
>step 3: drink as tea
>step 4: die of autism

As someone with a lot of experience in this area, you won't find anything more effective (that's not a pharmaceutical psychostim) than the popular nootropics -- but even they have their limitations.

The ones listed here are good, but I find the best stack to be phenylparacetam and a choline supplement (relatively cheap and easy to get online too). I've got diagnosed, and am treated for, ADHD but go in phases where I really don't like the prescribed amphetamines. Phenylpiracetam and choline works really well for me. 3-5 hours of good focus and energy, no crash or any other poor side effects. Tolerance does build very quickly though. Best not to take it more than once or twice a week.

Hey guys OP here, I guess I'm a nonresponder, today I took 2 200 mg pills for a total of 400mg, one at around 8:30 am and the other around 1 pm. Not feeling anything special I haven't yawned tho which I usually do, so I guess there's that.

Humanities grad detected

It's shit, get adderall like all the normal kids.

I can't buy that at the drug store tho

Just curious,
If you people want a bump in focus, why not just go to a walmart or drugstore and pick up some nicotine gum?

>mfw they just recently banned nicotine from esports for this reason