Stinky linky?

Reminder that /ourguy/ LINK made it on national television this morning. BTFO!

today.com/video/what-is-cryptocurrency-and-should-you-risk-your-money-with-it-1176396355663

the stinky linkys are promoting us. What are the odds this kid browses Veeky Forums? Show yourself

Starts around 2:52

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdAF4LQfgsw
youtube.com/watch?v=7Mxo6sSicWs
fiverr.com/fattyboomboom/professionally-scream-what-is-requested
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
youtu.be/6LhLDbK7iNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck its real. No such thing as bad publicity ChainLink was on national TV

It's fucking happening boyos

Just saw LINK on the news this morning. Main stream media hopping on the cryptotrain

This is the holy trinity. Who would have thought.

Thats my nigga from Morning Joe.

Wow it's real. Sorry I called you a pajeet buddy.

I here some of my LINK brothers say its coming, the singularity that is, and they're right in a sense. From our mere human perspective what we perceive as "time" does have to pass for it to happen. However in reality time does not exist, there is only one now, continuous present moment, therefore - it is already here. We are rich. We are millionaires.

Stay safe brothers, keep believing.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

HOly shit.

Stop fooling yourselves stinky linky. Link got named with 2 other shitcoins

I’ll hold your hand while you cope

Holy fuck, that's nice

Even interns dtor but Veeky Forumstards refuse to see that LINK is the future.

Fake as fuck. Nobody buys XRP and LINK together

stinky

outside of /biz, LINK is totally unkno-

Digibyte is the future for you people :)

youtube.com/watch?v=FdAF4LQfgsw

Doesn't matter, even fake news sells

LINK is for whties only

NIGGERS AND SPICS GTFO

Ripple $35B mcap
Vechain $2.2B mcap
Chainolink $0.2B mcap

One is not like the others

Holy fuk i wasnt expecting it to be true. MEME MAGIC

youtube.com/watch?v=7Mxo6sSicWs

fiverr.com/fattyboomboom/professionally-scream-what-is-requested

lmao oh damnit, I really wanted to believe that little jew was a link bag holder. But what this means is one of you fucking autists PAID this autist to make that video.

Oh shit, is that a second video? How much crypto gains this nigga drop on that fatty?

You know that Sergey is anti-racist and supports immigration?

I have both, I see ripple as my jew hedge. I bet that faggot lurks Veeky Forums too.

i've seen no evidence to support these assertions.

SPICY fud

Oh we're close to moonin big if this FUD is being trotted out

theres no way. he would have let everyone know it was coming. he looks to be of the newfag ilk.

Only slav immigration

When do we pay the little screaming faggot to tell which user payed him then haunt him down for shit and giggles

hey guys this is me. these are the most promising projects this year to make massive gains.

you actually from the vid? send me some link

So life begins anew for me at $50 a link
God speed bros

Why did you post this earlier?

haha a newfag trying to impersonate a newfag

Delight! Simply delight!

Chainlink given its own segment on the Today Show! Holy fuck boys we’re gonna make it

get out of here CNN

Oh shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeitt

Oh hell yeah, my friends. LINK is gonna become a coin of the masses, real soon. Jus' keep hangin' on tight.

Sergey probably had a little finger in the game, by forcing that little cunt to mention LINK.

When he first decides to market, he makes sure it matters. No shit announcements about partnerships with other shit blockchain projects or useless rebrands. He makes sure the people who needs to know, gets to know.

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

Being featured on national tv is pretty much the death knell for any crypto. Good luck.

300 IQ

Oh no, not the death knell

Wait. What the fuck? LINK has been in American Banker? That's like WSJ for people who actually matter. Why haven't I seen this in earlier threads?

Just happened. Prepare for moonin.

No, it's from last year. Which is what makes it extra funny when newfags think it's just a scamcoin.

Bettet buy low while you can friends this will shoot link to $5-10B mcap by the time SXSW is through. You have been warned

Veeky Forums best joke was convincing the world that link is a scam

this is so true

ive been on Veeky Forums since 2009. i started at /b/ - back before they even used captcha.
i'd check back every once in a while, now it's completely useless.
went to /p/ then /n/ then Veeky Forums and now Veeky Forums. ive also been playing starcraft since it came out in 1998.
you have to have a phd in internet trolling to read in between the lines. but it's been staring everyone in the face.
gg no re noobs

Quick rundown?

i do have to say there was a huge gap in my Veeky Forums career unfortunately but how people dont see it is beyond me

That American banker article is bullish af and every time I reread it I'm surprised by a new detail. For one, it didn't seem to be skeptical at all of the ICO and token part which is very rare for that publication. Add in the fact that Sergey said they're working on ISO 20022 messages in December and rory saying as late as yesterday "well let you know if anything changes with SWIFT" this could not be more obvious.

Tip top kek. Almost exactly the same. Started my little tour on /b/ in 09, had a little detour by /pol/, but figured I could use the energy for something productive, so I went to Veeky Forums, and finally this shithole in late 16.

Holding XRP and LINK. Not seeing them as direct competitors for the time being.

>according to Nazarov, and Nolan said her organization looks forward "to exploring potential opportunities to work together in the future."
>Hazel Nolan, Swift's project manager for Innotribe innovation programs

Either way, the door's wide open.

Make me you dumb faggot.

"never in a million years did I think my retarded virgin autist son would be able to sort his shit out"

lol cheers dad

why would you larp as a black. thats just weird even for Veeky Forums

except chainlink makes ripple obsolete

someone didn't buy link

Suck my big fat black dick you brawny schmooze.

I've got 300K link and gonna tyrone your girl when i come by, you low test soyboy.

kek

so what you always will be a nigger

Just check his earlier tweets. Im not fudding. He is against racism. DYOR

Wow, he's against racism. I'm so worried about my LINK investment now.

SELL SELL SELL

weak larp

Somebody said he chainlink is for whites only. I said developer is against racism. Im not a nigger. I just told the truth.

Show the chart.

Sergey hates niggers, but he isn't just going to say so in public is he?

Every link holder should have 100 XRP minimum as risk mitigation

no lol

The sad part about your round numbers is that you can never sell

youtu.be/6LhLDbK7iNk

Fuck that, I have sp500 index funds as my risk mitigation.

So is Elon and I'm still pissed at myself for not buying Tesla stock.

That is the most chad portfolio I've ever seen

Nice digits, and agreed, that's what I want my portfolio to look like when I grow up.

download the blockfolio app

put in those numbers.

now you have the same portfolio.

My first digits and I've been lurking for a decade

his twitter is full of pro refugee shit about ashkenazi jews like kissinger and einstein iirc

fag

Nice, hope you're in on Link.

All in. Regardless of whether or not that portfoilo was a larp every other coin but those three has been an immitation or a gimmick.

The chinks are coming.