VEN IS GOING BACK TO 61000 satoshi

GTFIH NOW OR FOREVER REMAIN POOR
WHY DO YOU THINK JIM INVESTED

I AM SRS, WE'RE RECOVERING, WE RECOVERED FROM 37000 SATOSHI TO 42000 SATOSHI AND WE'RE STILL GOING ON A BULL RUN, WE WILL REACH 61000 WITHIN 24 HOURS

BUY VECHAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID MISSING THE GAINS TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckzDNjbebmU
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284
youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k
dnvgl.com/events/gfsi-global-food-safety-conference-107045
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP BUMP BUMP
GET IN BIZ
DONT MISS OUT

HOLY FUCK BIZ
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS

BUY VECHAIN, I AM LEGIT OFFERING YOU GUYS HELP, IF YOU DON'T BUY THEN YOU LOSE

FINAL BUMP
YOUR FAULT BIZ NOT MINE

I TRIED TO HELP BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

BIZ I WONT GIVE UP ON YOU
THERES STILL TIME TO GET IN AND BUY VEN
ITS AN ABSOLOUTE GOLDMINE

Bought my strength node yesterday

C O M F Y

im all in OP.. weakhands kys

this

wtf is happening. japan going nuts

didn't sell the rebranding and buy the bottom, hold until the bottom

gain zero profit from this pump

Stop dude you're making us look bad

sorry i just got over excited and wanted my fellow Veeky Forumsraelians to profit with me

anyone who already hasn't bought VEN will never make it. Shilling genuinely makes people sell off when prices move sideways. Only shill in a bullrun please.

lmaooo
i remember this
their cope response afterwards should've killed the coin

>didn't sell at $6
Lmaoing at your life senpai. It has a while to go before it gets close to my sell price

Let's go to the moon my brothers!

SIR, IF YOU DON'T BUY VECHAIN RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE ONE IDIOT!

Serious, by end of year it will be more than $1000!

you sound like a 12 year old faggot

This so much. Only a real idiot would not buy VeChain right now.

It has BMW partership and DNV partership.

We are going UP, UP, UP. Buy now before it is too late for you.

Goys plz buy my coins good sirs

Stop larping you faggots

no Oxford partnership + a selfie at the BMW dealership? that makes it very hard for me to opt in at this point

Looks like OP is holding some big bags lol.

I have made a video to show support for Vechain. I encourage whole community to follow my lead, and we will show that Vechain is the best investment in blockchain

youtube.com/watch?v=ckzDNjbebmU

BUY BUY BUY
INVERSE HEAD AND SHOULDERS
TREND REVERSAL HAS BEGUN

It's just another peak and it will dump shortly after just like a few days ago. Heading to $3

1000$? Finally I can take out my 0.97 coins dust

NO I DON'T
I LEGIT BELIEVE IN VECHAIN AND SO SHOULD ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESNT HATE MONEY
DUDE THIS WILL LEGIT MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER, IT WILL HAVE THOR JUST LIKE NEO GAS
THIS IS ETHEREUM IN THE MAKING BUT BETTER IN EVERY WAY!!!

JUST BUY VECHAIN!!!!!!!!

>tfw you hold vet, read this post and it makes you want to sell
>tfw you realize that's probably the point of it
>tfw you wonder who's who in this loo

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUD PAJEET

KEEP COPING WHILE I MAKE BIG MONEY WITH VEN
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW I HAVE BEEN HODLING SINCE IT WAS 15CENTS.

BUMP OF MONEY

did he dead?

hope so
pajeets fud too much these days

anyways did you buy ven or not?

OP is a paid shill, buyer beware.

Sunny loo bought a BMW and now they have a "partnership"

These partnerships are top kek. VeChain promoting them 24/7 telling people "hey we do exclusive partnerships with these huge corporations".

DNV just gave out an interview saying "lul we are just interested in different blockchain operations and vechain happened to be one that was presented to us". Basically they don't give shit about VeChain or are in anyways making business with them.

your bait is far too obvious.

Buy my bags. Please.

Weak fud. DNV GL assurance CEO was on stage with Sunny at the rebranding event.

ok

dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-partners-with-blockchain-expert-vechain-to-increase-transparency-from-the-factory-to-the-consumer-110284

You are getting it wrong. This is fud, I used to do the same: you pick a coin you dislike and then you shill it in a retarded way.

yep

30 k ven here , will I make it to promise land :(

user,

What's it like to be so stupid and have so little going on in your life that you spend time posting easily disprovable FUD on Veeky Forums that will never have any impact on anyone or anything including, but not limited to, the people browsing Veeky Forums and the price of the project in question?

Please, kys in your mom's basement. She, and the world, will be better off without you.

Back down we go :( Conference starts tomorrow, though, so maybe we'll get a consistent rise up until the 8th when Sunny presents. Any expectations?

Somebody buy my bags¡!!!!!!!! Please I beg you I've lost so much fucking money on this scam. Why did sunny have to dump on me?

DNV GL is a diamond sponsor of the event and will have executives from every major supply chain company on the planet watching and lining up to shake their hands. Guess who is going to be standing right next to the DNV GL executive?

>investing in chink scamcoins

lel

Exactly, I'm really excited. I think this will definitely be worth more than the BMW announcement, which we didn't get many details from.
This is an opportunity for VEN to play to the world stage, demonstrate how strong their partnership with DNV (and maybe new ones being announced), and have a tangible demonstration of what it will do.
But will the price pump and maintain, pump then dump, or just dump? We shall see.

im praying to kek that we at least go back up to 55k sat

Nice one faggot, you jinxed it

33k ven
We’re going to Valhalla over the next 2 years mate
Literally multimillionaires
I’ll be able to retire at the age of 25

youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k

conference will make no difference, bagholders want out and will sell off at the slightest rise

fucking jelly. the odds of VEN NOT hitting $100 are low.
>tfw 3.4k VENlet

What is the conference called? Want to find a bit about it

This is why I sold all my VEN. Most VEN holders are retarded 18 year olds with dreams of lambos and moons. It got turned into a massive cryptobro pump.

This is why you’ll stay poor, look how toxic ripple bag holders are yet it crossed a 100 bil mcap

Unironically vechain is the next eth. Only better because its the eth of Fortune 500 companies. 500 billion marketcap end of 2019 screen cap this

That's literally every crypto you retard. Stay poor.

Dude you have more then 99% of the population and disposable enough to have in internet meme money

Don’t believe people who say we only have a year left
Their idiots

That can be a HUGE base for the next revolutionary coin
You’re going to make it

It's so funny to watch people unsure if they want to buy in to literally one of the most promising cryptos that exist.

GFSI Global Food Safety Conference. dnvgl.com/events/gfsi-global-food-safety-conference-107045

It could, it's very promising for actual investors since this will be a good time to actually demonstrate a product. I won't hold my breath, though.