I bought a small tin of Macha green tea for 13 dollars and when I got home and opened it

I bought a small tin of Macha green tea for 13 dollars and when I got home and opened it....

>something something a skelton popped out

What, was it half empty? Product settles.

I find this shit. wtf is this? I can barely make three servings with this amount. I got ripped the fuck off. I don't know for sure, but I'm willing to nety dog and my house that aside can get this stuff for much cheaper and in larger quantities. I fucking hate this cuntry

*willing to bet my dog and my house that asians
fucking stupid phone
reeeeeeeee

>net weight 1.5oz

are you stupid or something? could you not feel how light it was?

>I got ripped off because i'm stupid and can't read, that means everyone else in the country gets ripped off too

go move to fucking chink land then retard. we don't need any more illiterates here.

Ha ha damn, you got ripped off user. That sucks. Maybe you should just buy off Amazon.

>'''''''''organic'''''''''

It does say 1.5 Oz on the tin also. Nowhere does it say that the powder has to be in contact w/ the tin. So, it shouldnt matter if it's actually contained in a tin or a bag inside said tin - you still get what was promised.

STOP TALKING

Im buying my macha tea online from now on. Its the only way I can get my money's worth. Who the fuck spends 13 dollars on 1.5 Oz. You can't make anything with that amount

are you fucking retarded? what the fuck did you expect you bought organic fucking macha from fucking california. in other words all the red flags of getting ripped off. next time go to a fucking asian grocer.

Get off my back I was desperate for macha and I assumed the actual powder was much lighter or something. I didn't know there was going to be a packet inside small as a single tea bag.
Ive learned a valuable lesson...
Tomorrow ill

buy a computer lad and stop dicking with a phone

I mean if it was high quality matcha $13 for 1.5oz isn't bad.

Can you show us the other sides of the tin? Where did you get this? I love being disappointed and want to buy some for the feels. Nothing says good morning like being ripped off like that. Just a big slap in my face like my ex used to do. Does it at least taste decent?

Why did you start a thread about this when there's a tea thread up? You already posted in that thread as well. What's your fucking problem?

Weeaboos.

That is all.

>being mad over tea leaves
You were being ripped off from the beginning when you werent buying black/green tea user.

>matcha isn't green tea
Really makes you think...

The same type of monkey who then proceeds to make a shitty thread about it.

13 bucks isnt very much user, and matcha powder goes a long way

its a nice tin too, you can keep other tea in there after youve used up that stuff

I'll be too traumatised from the memory.

>I can barely make three servings of this amount
Are all weebs this retarded? A serving is like half a teaspoon.

Macha sucks anyway. Next time go for Sencha or Genmaicha.

It says RIGHT THERE on the fucking tin how much it contained by weight

You were only ripped off by your own stupidity

>weeb gets conned

Who actually thinks it's worth their time to make a thread like this?

I see threads like this once in awhile and all I can think is it must be somebody who doesn't spend any time on this board.

You got 42 grams - that's enough for about twenty bowls. If it's a reasonable quality 13 dollar is a fair price.

>feeling the weight of the leaves

what are you a fucking poet?

$13 for 42.6g of tea.

It's a loose leaf green tea. You only need use 2g for every 250ml. It sounds like a fair price for 21 servings of it. (If that's how much you drink.)

I get just about the same value from a pound of coffee beans that cost me $14.

Also, free tin. Can you rip the label off?