The least painful means of suicide

I was wondering about hanging and after reading some scientific articles from XIX century have come to conclusion that dying by hanging is the most painless one. And still before doing it myself wanted to make sure and ask those in the know what it is like to be hanged to death. Further, what are the other ways of committing suicide painlessly?

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Candlejack is the only way to disappear peacefully. If you want m

Don't meme me, I'm very serious now

inject chlorine. trust me its a little painful at the beginning but it gives you blissful feels for the last few minutes

what else mother fucker?

I hope things turn around op

There are a lot of painless ways, entering a room without oxygen, injection of certain substances(potassium chloride, some anesthetics, etc), massive overdose of opiates or barbiturates, and so on.

but what if I don't work and therefore no money for all the things you've suggested

First of all - it gets better, and it can not only get better but it can get amazing. I've been at the bottom and wanted to die, but kept going and now my life is improving each day.

That said, purely for the sake of discussion - I believe it's literally impossible to feel fear or pain while you're overdosing on things like opiates or pain pills.. I had a brush with vicodin once.. But OP if you want to die, please reach out to professionals, because you have no idea how much they will do to make sure you're okay. It's incredible what medicine and therapy can do in 2016, no matter how you feel now, you can be blissful again

Then jump from a high altitude.

and why do you think it is better than just hanging?

if you really wanted to die, painless would be the least of your concerns

why do you think some men set themselves on fire ?

you must be an attention-whoring woman to want a "painless suicide"

Well, since I live in Russia there is no hope for the future

It's just that I'm a very sensible guy. The very look of blood makes me faint.

Quicker death. Hanging causes strangulation, which takes a long time, and cracking your neck wont cause instant death, contrary to common belief.

Russia has many beautiful places.. Don't shackle yourself to the idea of societal reliance - go enjoy the fresh air and scenery, even if you have to walk miles from where you are to get somewhere nice,. Go lay in a forest and meditate, anything to get your head out of where it is

Then kill yourself faggot

>painful
lol pain has no meaning if you want to die.

Lol, while lying on the ground in some sort of forest I could be found by Chechen terorists and get beheaded. Fuck it.

Sell everything you own and spend that money on barbiturates, opiates and alcohol.

very ironical

What if my mom notices the things disappear? She would instantly prevent me from doing so

Off yourself before she notices.

and should I rape some juicy teen qt before killing myself? I'm a virgin still btw

And also should I kill all my foes from the school? Haven't seen them in a while though

Just do what the other Russians are doing, play online games and piss people off because you can't communicate. Either that or become a hacker.

What's the problem anyway? Russia is the most beautiful country I've ever visited and the women there are by far the finest. If you have such a problem just move to another country and get a job or something.

K-keep me posted

How dangerous is a rougue scientist?

I'm a very ugly guy and girls merely don't like/notice the very presence of mine. Also our low wages and my stupidity prevent me from moving to USA. That's why I'm wondering about annihilating my own self utterly.

Girls notice personality, not looks.

>waaaaa can't get laid
>now i want to die

but I'm 24, isn't there something really wrong about me?

>]
There is something wrong with all of us here on Veeky Forums.

Also checked

Look i still important, but its not like you cant change some stuff with it.

Dont be lazy, OP, death is terryfying thing, i am sure you fear death as much as i do, and it is important. You can change your life, even stupid and ugly guy can do this. if you have time and will to suicide you have a will to do something positive. try helping people around you, good shit, i say you.

What's the point of living if we all eventually die anyway?

There is no point, in fact. Just your biological instincts, they say to you that you should live. The point of life is not to die, and its the only truth here.

bump faggots I'm still alive kind of

Just increase risky behavior. Start doing exciting things like skydiving or walking on the edge of the bridge/climbing a tower.

Youll have so fun before you "accidental death". Unless you want suicide attention you cowardice faggot.

Breath 100% nitrogen for about 10 minutes. Make it even more fun by mixing in 5% nitrous oxide.

The very meaning of suicide is escaping from pain. The aforementioned things are not only stupid but one of them is also unaccomplishable for me having so little money. I think raping some beauteous bitch is the better option though. The hardest part is to spare some time so that after I'm done with her i'd have enough time to hang up.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
1-800-273-TALK (8255)

I am not from the us you fucking fucktard

suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

the guy's too dumb to figure out how to kill himself, do you really want him to live on?

I do

I wouldn't say he's dumb
he is a coward though, which also points to insecurity

kys

P = NP

He's dumb, don't sugarcoat it.
kys faggot, you'll make the world a better place almost guaranteed

THis can only be trolling

I'm 23 in 1 month and never got laid and if I cared enough I would just go to a hooker.

Seriously I don't even think I will get laid the next couple of years unless I get a whore to fuck.

also kys for being this pathetic

It was a little bit sorrowful and mentally painful reading this line of yours. Nevertheless, I have decided that everyone will be better off without my presence. Sorry for the post. I finish off my piteous life tomorrow.

sorry, I will

Isn't that exactly what you're trying to achieve? You make no fucking sense.

Also, Stop being a bitch. Getting laid is the purpose of humanity, so that we can continue our species, but then again, why limit yourself to that? There is a bunch of other shit you can enjoy, and if you're really that fucking desperate, just get a hooker when you get the money. And this is coming from a 19 yo virgin.

I apologize for everything, I promise you won't be reading my posts anymore since tomorrow

Thank you guys for encouraging me to kill myself. Sorry for taking too much of your time. I wish you'll live a long and happy life

I'm doing too many mistakes, you see I'm very nervous but tomorrow it's gonna end

Make the call no matter what Veeky Forums says user, even if you're resolute
I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, I'm mired in other work

So it doesn't matter to you if you're gonna be beheaded instead of hung

>buy 500ml of ethanol
>give yourself an enema using it all
>get alcohol poisoning and die
It'll be very painful though

tomorrow can't come soon enough
seriously fuck off, you won't get pitty here. if you really wanted to off yourself you wouldn't come here with this thinly veiled cry for attention.
not your personal hotline

The thing is, you don't come off as dumb, for a Russian, your vocabulary is quite broad, and also the way you word your sentences is not something an unintelligent individual would be able to pull off. Why the fuck do you care about women not noticing you? If you're ugly, and I will take you for your word, then accept that this is just the way biology works. In our case, ugly people don't get to be mates, while the attractive ones do. You can be salty and sour about it all the fuck you want, but it wont change what is, and you can't affect other people's biological wiring. Just focus on something else, don't make reproduction your only goal. Focus your time into something productive, not reproductive.

you're right, I'm really sorry. I don't wanna no ona feel any pain because of me anymore

I think the torture session before execution will matter a lot to the guy.

then delete the thread, if that's true.
but you won't cause obviously you're a fucking attention whore. go fuck yourself.

Don't kill yourself user, everything has the potential to turn around quickly enough. See a councilor if you can afford it.If not read up on stoicism (ideally do both). Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. About 2 years ago I was near enough your position and now im genuinely happy and enjoying life. I'm extremely glad I didnt make any decisions that would lead to me missing out on where my life is now.

i evidently cant delet it ya fucking twat

are you fucking serious right now? Did you even read the post I wrote for 5 fucking minutes, or did you just decide to keep responding to other meaningless comments with "I'm sorry for writing this post I will end myself for causing you pain" bullshit? Are you fucking serious, I'll ask again? This must be a troll, and I am ashamed for taking the bait and actually taking the time to write a response to make a troll actually "feel better". If you're truly serious about killing yourself though, this time I vote for it.

If I at least lived in a developed country perhaps I wouldn't have even thought about it

>too stupid to kill himself
>too stupid to figure out how to delete a thread
you know I really fucking hope you're not bluffing, no matter how obvious it is that you are.

Sorry, bro, but your mom is already fucked in the ass by me. Next

lol i cant do it now really

>Killing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

It's also a permanent solution to a permanent problem.

>implying there's no life after death
fuck off faggot.

>potassium chloride
>not painful

Are you trying to kill this guy or what?

Anyway, heroin + slit wrists would be my choice if I wanted a way out.

please read the bible

racist

Take it to /b/.

delet

isnt jumping in front of a train painless? I can't imagine it hurting desu, you'll be dead instantly I guess

Helium Suffocation.
But don't do that.
I need people for my socio-political army to encourage change in the world.
Let me ask you one question:
If you're not afraid of death and nothing else matters, then why not use that lack of fear to help others?
The world needs those that "don't care anymore"... to care about a cause and kick some doors down.
As cliche and "edgy" as it seems:
Fuck the system.

1. Buy nuke.
2. Place nuke.
3. Place yourself next to it.
4. Detonate nuke.

Insta-death guaranteed

Nah, most often people are dragged along the tracks while they are slowly and painfully cut apart.

Lesser people such as 4channers aren't interested in helping other people. This is why nobody trusts them, and hence why they have pathetic empty lives in which it is impossible to make money or have relationships.

What about the guillotine method, you know, neck on rail? It should cut right through.

It's not painless unless it snaps your neck. Even then you probably experience a massive input of pain for a brief moment.

You'll live a few seconds at least without a body, I can't imagine that to be very pleasurable.

I've heard of this, but I like to think that this happens not very often.

shotgun to the head

insulin OD is objectively the best 'easy' way to kill yourself.

hypothetically, if it would please you to discover what is considered one of the basic parts of the human experience. although not really because rape and intimacy are different

/thread
Now off yerself cunt

Just remember that suicide is a cowards way out. Only people who care about themselves do it. Because at the end of the day the only person it's going to give comfort to is you.

I'm not sure which posts are yours but I assume these are your 2 major problems from what I've read

>I'm a burden on people
You must be really dumb to think that out of 7 billion people your the main reason for other people's problems

>I want a girl
It's just your pathetic biologically wanting this, get yourself chemically castrated or something and fuck off and do something productive.

Why the fuck would you pick helium over carbon monoxide? Just that much more chance of it failing and ending up a brain-damaged vegetable if you run out of helium or if your mask slips or whatever.

Where do you buy a canister of carbon monoxide? Sure you can make it but you're still going to end up retarded if you don't have quite enough.

>It's not painless unless it snaps your neck
are you stupid or what? you'll lose your consciousness withing a very few seconds

After coming home I'm going to do IT.

>I think raping some beauteous bitch is the better option though.

you have learned nothing then

No you won't actually

You either snap your neck or suffocate

fucking hell why are you so ignorant

What do you mean I learned nothing? You better fuck out, normie