Kimchi

I bought some Kimchi. What do I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sX_wDCbeuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

put it in you're but

insert it in your anus

Eat it with your regular meals. Just a little at a time as a side dish. It's great with chinese food, teriyaki, korean dishes(duh). Any sort of grilled meat is great with it. There's also kimchi soups and shit like that but I haven't tried them. I suppose you could also put it on a pizza, too.

fried rice.

Low rent kimchi meal: rice, boiled egg, hot dog, kimchi.

its a side dish

one of my favorite things is steaming an egg on top of a cup of rice, break the yolk and mix in the rice with a little soy sauce, and kimchi on the side

Throw it in the bin

it's good on toast.

Try one of these. Clockwise from top left:

>Kimchi pasta w/prawns
>Kimchi panjeon
>Kimchi mashed potatoes
>Kimchi soondubu

Oops. Flubbed the last two, obviously.

Do not put in refrgerator unless you want everything in there to taste like kimchi.

It's excellent on pizza.

Ok I will try these.

Leave it on your porch with the lid off to attract Korean girls to your house.

Treat it as a condiment. It pairs well with alot of things.
>Fried potatoes. I guess regular fries would work too. Cook it in the pan with the tates.

>Ramen. A no brainer.

>Burgers. Cut it nice and thin, fry it up with die Berger and it goes nice instead of lettuce

>Kimchi Soup. It's fucking dynamite. You can look up some recipies.

Both excellent answers.

Kimchi fries
Kimchi hot dogs

Just eat it

You have to eat so much kimchii to get drunk, why not just drink vodka?

>What do I do with it?
I was confused with Kimchi too, until I asked my qt-π-K-coworker about it.
Turns out, you can just eat it raw or dump it in soup or fry some chicken with it or whatever.
I like it, just with some plain rice as a quick and tasty dish.

>What do I do with it?

Throw it at your neighbor's car windshield.

Dice up a small amount with butter, onion, skirt steak, and potato. Stick it in some dough. Receive a flavorful pasty.

kimchi jigea
make a soup using fried pork belly, anchovy chicken and onion stock, kimchi, sliced onion, spring onion and firm tofu, eat with rice mixed with barley.

Use it as a topping for pork or beef burrito's, or pulled pork sandwiches.

Korean bitches don't fuck around when they make Kimchi, apparently...

youtube.com/watch?v=0sX_wDCbeuU

This chick's such a cutey Korean MILF....

>know Korean who has a fridge unit devoted to tubs of kimchi
>laugh at him because my secondary fridge is full of beef

When shopping at a Korean grocery in Chicago I was approached by nice old Korean lady who noticed I had my cart filled up with stuff to make kimchi. She asked if I had a Korean wife and was surprised when I told her no that I just like kimchi and learned to make it. She went through my cart and made sure I had everything I needed.

Then a sales person tried to sell me a $2500 kimchi specific LG brand kimchi refrigerator.

Being a big ginger white guy is sure fun when shopping at Asian markets.

Throw it in the trash

Fry it! Fried Kimchi the best Kimchi. Mix it with batter that is generous with panko and egg yolk, add some onions and scallions, adjust the ratio until you get stringy mixture, and either eat with soy sauce or season it with sea salt. I can kill a 12 pack beer with that shit on the side.

The kindness of Korean women should shame all ameri-fems.

pay a hooker to use it for an enema