JNT potential value

If jUSD were to reach tether's current market cap of $2bil, the JNT token value would be guaranteed to be worth (tokenized assets/JNT held by Jibrel) i.e. at least $2bil/$200mil = $10/JNT
and that is only if they capture the entire current market of tether despite being KYC compliant and actually needing to back it up in real dollars.
Idk guys, JNT seems like a safe investment if you want 2x or so guaranteed gains but it doesn't look like a moon mission to me.

Am I missing something? I heard JNT is used to exchange for CryDrs but I don't quite understand that, from what I've gathered you can directly exchange fiat to jUSD much like you would on Coinbase. Any reason why JNT would moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dai/#charts
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/banking-as-a-utility-the-consumer-finance-revolution-d057a1e1ab55
medium.com/@MakerDAO/the-road-ahead-for-dai-504b9db459d8
reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/7s5exa/i_dont_understand_how_jnt_works_as_a/dt3v2jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Institutional money

Not NEET basement money

Big boy hedge fund money

Its the whole reason they are so into conforming to regulation, because those investors will not come without that.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/

The issue is to get one jusd (from jibrel) you have to pay like 10% premium to fight volatility. Who in their right mind would buy a one dollar worth coin for 1,1$?

I love all the people who are like “why would anybody want anything KYC/AML compliant?” Hahaha

source on that claim?

Banks, financial institutions and hedge funds who can reap the gains despite the extra capital down

>I heard JNT is used to exchange for CryDrs but I don't quite understand that.
CryDr is a whole reason for JNT to exist. You have to a thoughtful research user.

I can see a wave of angry pajeets calling JNT a scamcoin because they don’t fucking understand how it works.

Just read their medium posts. You need to cover for the off-chain asset in JNT plus 10% for a premium.

If that 10 percent becomes unecessary you can either get it back or use it to mind a mew CryDR

30%

The whole thing is about fleecing the shit out of financially illiterate retards

>You know how Tether is worth more when it is in use - $1.03 or so? It is the same concept. Assets on-chain can be worth more than they are off-chain.

>If I'm a financial institution then, I tokenize $100 million of stocks, bonds, etc. and put it into jCash. Due to market demand of jCash, the value of jCash appreciates 3 percent or so. My $100 million is now worth $103 million. I've made a 3 percent gain by just having my asset on-chain, and I am now free to sell that asset and take advantage of the arbitrage.

>A %3 gain may not sound like much to people, but for an institutional investor, it is huge. Clearly this is aimed at big money then - people who would be tokenizing an immense amount of money so that 3% would be a valuable increase for them.

And here comes the bs. tether fluctuates around the actual value. The same will happen to these tokenized assets. If there is no general growth just random minor fluctuation you can not use it. Someone has to pay for the times where these tokenized assets are below value so to speak.

2 billion tether money is fucking peanuts for this coin.A sheik could literally surpass that on his own tokenizing a small portion of his assets.

Retard

zero. SHITCOIN.

oh thanks user. Still jcash can only be sent to KYC approved wallets. This will leave out a huge amount of semi-legit exchanges.

is 40k enough?

I hope 30k will be enough

There are things going on.

Who gives a fuck about shady exchanges? I stopped using them after passing $100k in crypto. Most of the volume is on big ones anyway and big money isn’t going to buy shit from poointheloocoin.io

If he is to be believed of course.

Well for a start you can only buy JNT on shady exchanges, KuCoin is okay but I still don't trust them. But yes I agree, every exchange is going to end up being KYC compliant sooner or later with governments introducing new regulation.

there is KYC compliant and "KYC" compliant. Some just demand a pic of you and your ID. Same also need a handwritten text confirming date. GDAX required ID AND passport/drivers license and a letter confirming location.

Opening a bank account in GER for example requires webcam video chat.

Never know what is KYC enough for the regulators and jcash.

jnt is useless, just because a bunch of arabs told you they cannot release crydrs without it is BS. They don't have to do this on chain shit if they want to be a bank basicly.
If onchain solvency was so good and safe why do they need to have backing with real fiat off chain huh?

>on-chain solvency is retarded durr hurr durr

I think the real value comes from having your tokenized assets being able to interface directly with smart contracts.

DYOR, these fucking retarded questions and statements need to stop, jeez I cant even separate fud from pure idiocy anymore

>Someone has to pay for the times where these tokenized assets are below value so to speak.

they already addressed this

>First thing we need to look at it, is why Tether and other "stable" assets drop below the 1$ mark to 0.97$ for example showing a 3% swing to be able to understand why.. with Jibrel, the underlying asset won't be sold for less than the amount in the real world as the underlying asset is easily redeemable and can be sold in traditional markets for its fair value.. The off-chain / on-chain arbitrage arises from the drop in transaction fees and scarcity of stable assets on-chain

dude people don't even fully trust tether's OFF CHAIN backing yet it is widely used. A stable coin with proper backink/audits would be perfectly fine.

Explain to me why you need on chain solvency?
you have no arguments, that's why you resort to postingbrainlet wojaks,
on chain solvency was purely an excuse for them to heve somethin to give people in exchange in the ico (jnt)

Big Money uses straight up FIAT. end of story

This question has been answered thousands of times by anons or Talal on the Telegram and they have very detailed medium posts about it, I won't do your research for you and this project doesn't depend on you understanding it for it to take off. If you don't want to do any research about it then fine, stay away.

Will you come into the JNT threads every day and act smart? Clearly you haven't done enough research or you are just not able to comprehend it. Either way, your FUD is getting annoying, switch it up again to accumulate more.

>inbefore on chain solvency is a meme

I fucking knew it
no arguments, the typical "DYOR" BS
listen, I know what the arguments for JNT's existance are, I know the purpose it serves officially, what I'm saying is this entire "purpose" is pure BS, made up story to be able to collect money from the ico.

Imagine something like Tether but with proper audits, full trust.
You buy it either with FIAT or BTC/eth, the company holds fiat and converts that btc/eth immediately to FIAT to have proper backing and meet every audit (or even accept FIAT only if sudden btc/eth/whatever crash could cause a problem)
And when you want to sell it they redeem it for FIAT or you sell it for other coins if there are available pairs. You have your own choice.

See? perfect system, no middleware token needed.

Let's say I hold jcash, and I want to cash out because I need real money, why would I need some stupid JNT token, then convert that shit to btc, then btc to FIAT, then wire a transfer? just give me straight up fiat

another scenario
Lets assume I hold jcash but feel like a bullrun will soon start, why would I want go to back to other coins through JNT? just create a jusd/jeur-btc pair on your or other official exchange and problem solved/

Tether doesn't have its own onchain solvency, doesn't have some middleware token and DESPITE the uncertainty about proper offchain backing it works perfectly fine, now imagine how much more would a stable coin be used if it worked exaclty like that but with full confidence from the community about the audists

ON CHAIN SOLVENCY is not only a meme, it was a pure cash grab at the ico

And it's coming from someone who bought into jibrel ico, because I knew there would be greater fools after me, I also have some money tied up in other stable coins ith similar system, I know they will go to the trash sooner or later but it's a good flip on gullible idiots

Prove me wrong FAGGOTS.

You proved my point. You literally don't know how any of this works AT ALL. There is no point in arguing with you, at this point I'm convinced you're just a troll.

sorry, but the
>dude you don't know anything lmao
rebuttal works only at the beginning

>Let's say I hold jcash, and I want to cash out because I need real money, why would I need some stupid JNT token,

JNT is used to back the value of jUSD so they can make the two balances interchangeable in your arab bank account...

see, I told you

It's like me takin an unemployed person and telling him
>take rocks from place A to place B, and then back to place A and so forth
technically he now has a job but does it make any sense and is needed? now
that unemployed person is the JNT token, with made up purpose to fool people into buying icos

>Let's say I hold jcash, and I want to cash out because I need real money, why would I need some stupid JNT token, then convert that shit to btc, then btc to FIAT, then wire a transfer? just give me straight up fiat

The end user of jCash never has to even see JNT or know it exists. jCash to fiat exists, see the plans for SEPA transfers in and out of the wallet. There is no need to go jCash to JNT to ETH/BTC to fiat as you are saying.

>that unemployed person is the JNT token, with made up purpose to fool people into buying icos
...you could say the same things about USD fiat? I don't know what you're expecting. You're always going to have these proof of solvency questionables unless you go back to a gold standard.

I know that, I just wanted to trick Jibrel fanboys to realize themselves that the JNT doesn't even need to exist lmao

you either didn't understand the debate or you're trying to change the topic

My guess is that you will be able to use JNT as a non-kyc store of value. I dunno though, good question.

However I notice that you have not researched this coin enough.

1) if I hold JCash and was fiat, then I will do a sepa/swift transfer to my bank. No need to convert to JNT -> BTC/eth

2) if you hold JCash, then you will be able to buy BTC/ETH with it. No need to go to JNT

>Let's say I hold jcash, and I want to cash out because I need real money, why would I need some stupid JNT token, then convert that shit to btc, then btc to FIAT, then wire a transfer? just give me straight up fiat

>He's trying to FUD JNT and doesn't even know that jWallet will provide a direct jCash to fiat gateway.

I see retards like you getting btfo daily in the telegram where people actually know their shit and the devs themselves respond as well
you know you can just go ask Talal himself in the telegram and get btfo by himself?
he usually responds to everyone asking legit questions
but of course you won't get into an argument with him will you, you need this illusion that your fud is legit and you are so smart

>I know that, I just wanted to trick Jibrel fanboys to realize themselves that the JNT doesn't even need to exist lmao

>I got this thing wrong not because I am badly informed on this point like all the others but because I was trying to trick you ... yeah ... ummm ... trick you ... that's it ...

No, I'm being completely serious. On-chain solvency is a meme but NO SOLVENCY isn't a meme? Good fud attempt.

>don't understand how jcash works
>make a faulty argument
>get upset when people tell you to dyor

they use JNT as gas as well
just because the end user doesn't know it exists doesn't mean it's not being used

not to mention jcash is not the only purpose behind JNT. Next you'll argue that JNT is useless because you don't need JNT to use jsearch, and that nebulas makes jsearch obsolete

you're not as smart as you think, dyor

The reason on-chain solvency is needed is because cash is not the only thing that's going to be tokenized. If all they were doing was a Tether substitute, then yes, they could have got away with designing a system that doesn't need on-chain proof of solvency because with this particular asset class they can hold the off-chain asset in an audited bank account. But the system is not limited to cash and needs to work with any type of asset. If Jibrel is registered as a bank they can hold cash securely easily enough, fine. What about when someone wants to tokenize oil? Do Jibrel open up an oil terminal and start receiving physical barrels of the stuff? No, of course not. The barrels remain in the hands of the owners or in a third party facility while Jibrel is able to guarantee the solvency of the CryDRs with JNT even if something gets fucky in the outside world with the physical asset holding. Similarly with property or pretty much anything else. Cash is a special case that doesn't need so much infrastructure around it but it is just one example of a tokenized asset and the Jibrel system has to be fit for purpose for all assets.

That's good though. When will you realize noone cares about your eastern european black market shady money. One big bank and you are all irrelevant.

>My guess is that you will be able to use JNT as a non-kyc store of value.
jnt is as much of a store of value as any other volatile coin.

>1) if I hold JCash and was fiat, then I will do a sepa/swift transfer to my bank. No need to convert to JNT -> BTC/eth
>2) if you hold JCash, then you will be able to buy BTC/ETH with it. No need to go to JNT

see? another one realizing JNT is UNNECCESSARY, we're getting there boys.

another one caught the bait proving my point

lol dude are you crying because you have no arguments? Not my fault you bought something you don't understand. Go hug your boi Talal, maybe he will reassure you

the COPE IS REAL hahah

how is offchain solvency a "no solvency" ?

>gas
dude if it's using eth platform it's even EASIER to use eth for gas than the erc20 token lol

You're just proving my point
It looks like they created the token FIRST and then startet thinking what utility to give it so it looks at least somewhat legit
My example with moving rocks back and forth was spot on.

>how is offchain solvency a "no solvency" ?
worked fine for tether so it must be trustworthy /s

I can't believe how Veeky Forums keep giving (you)s to one of the most obvious trolls I've seen in a while. This place has really turned to shit.

>another one caught the bait proving my point

>Getting something embarrassingly wrong and having that pointed out to you was just bait and the people who pointed out your errors somehow proved your point by them being right and you being wrong. Pointing out the fundamental gaps in your knowledge is, somehow, 'coping'. Just give it up and slink away with your tail between your legs because this is just getting pitiful. Come back with a new thread and a clean ID because no-one is going to take you seriously now. Why even bother engaging with your poorly grounded questions when you yourself are claiming you aren't talking in good faith and that what you say can't be trusted?

bah, unnecessary formatting ...

Can we ignore the orange ID and focus on the fact that they are running fucking pilots with national banks?

tfw only 5.5k JNTs

never going to make it

So you want to ignore something you have no answer to? Nice!

they have to have some off chain backing for that oil, it could easily be paid out with fiat or jcash.
You cannot tokenize the entire world with a speculative token lol. Even Jibrel fanboys admitted yesterday that in case of a huge crash/bad sentiment the DAO could trap itself with too many tokens and the price being not gigh enough. That's why they do offchain backing to make sure it's safe
Even the devs repeat over and over
>jnt is solvent as long as it keeps NON-0 value

what's your point? yes it forks fine for shayd tether, now imagine how much more usage it would see with proper audits.

Show me where I said you cannot cash out jcash straight to FIAT, show me that you motherfucker, I double dare you.
I gave you scenarios of how difficult it would be using the JNT token. I wanted people to notice it themselves you fucktard, and if you still act all smug with your horse blinkers thinking you caught someone, go see yesterday's (or 2 days ago) thread, you'll see my arguing and I mentioned the option of cashing out jcash straight to FIAT MYSELF.

>bwaaaaaa he's fudding my shitcoin and I have no arguments, bowaaaaa Talal help! halp! halp!

Just a heads-up to my JNTlemen, today I will drop 70k JNT at .00054 ETH, will buy it back when it hits .0005 ETH.

>Even Jibrel fanboys admitted yesterday that in case of a huge crash/bad sentiment the DAO could trap itself with too many tokens and the price being not gigh enough.

Oh, I thought that might have been you as well. The guy who doesn't understand how supply and demand works and fantasized some weird fever-dream where there was constant demand for the token but its price dropped to zero.

>they have to have some off chain backing for that oil, it could easily be paid out with fiat or jcash.

Holding cash yourself means you can always make the people holding the relevant CryDRs whole instantly using the cash. If you are holding paper rights to oil and there is a dispute, a transport snafu, a terrorist attack that destroys the oil, or some kind of legal problem preventing you bringing it instantly to market, you MUST have the ability to make the holders of the CryDRs whole regardless. That is why on-chain solvency is essential, because it provides an on-chain guarantee that is impervious to the frictions that can affect real world assets that are more complicated than simple cash.

I BTFO you last thread and you ran. You repeat the same shit ad-nauseum, then you get BTFO and leave and come back the next thread with the same shit. Literally kys. Your arguments show fundamental flaws regarding blockchain as well as flaws in understanding the JNT token model. I explained this to you before, yet you still seem to believe that being able to cash out jCash to fiat means there is no need for on-chain solvency. You just repeat that over and over and somehow convinced yourself you are smart for it. Just fuck off.

Tell me one single thing: What is your background that qualifies you to understand financial mechanics? Have you worked at a bank? Do you have a degree in economics/finance? Because I do. And I can tell you that you are aren autist who thinks he is a genius, but actually has an IQ of around 105 while believing this justifies his huge superiority complex.

I answered this shit before. Cannot be bothered to type it out again. I just passed 1 million in crypto so I'm celebrating today. See ya later, cucks.

>Show me where I said you cannot cash out jcash straight to FIAT, show me that you motherfucker, I double dare you.
>I gave you scenarios of how difficult it would be using the JNT token. I wanted people to notice it themselves you fucktard, and if you still act all smug with your horse blinkers thinking you caught someone, go see yesterday's (or 2 days ago) thread, you'll see my arguing and I mentioned the option of cashing out jcash straight to FIAT MYSELF.

You're getting angry you have humiliated yourself. Best you just step away and spend 20 minutes in your shame closet.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dai/#charts
MakerDAO already has a working product which is paired to the USD making your precious jUSD irrelevant. They will be releasing their mainnet in Q2 and major exchanges will be adopting DAI pairs.
Right now DAI pairs are available in ETH exchanges such as IDEX and Bancor, also you there are DAI pairs on Bibo.
So why would exchanges trust some arab shitcoin who can't even announce a partnership properly with their money.

>Microsoft already has a working product, your precious Apple is useless

More like
>This shitty third world manufacturer has a working product, your Apple is useless.

DAO has first movers advantage, why would exchanges need two coins paired to USD, once DAI pairs are introduced in one big exchange others will follow suit.

You don't understand what's jUSD.

Kys with makerDAO. If eth crashes to 0 tomorrow your system is worthless. While us fags will have that money offchain.

Hahahah you fucking retard. You do know that every tokenized asset adds to the market cap . Have fun being poor you dumb white fag

I’m not quite sure you understand what Jibrel Network is, jCash is only a component of a much larger system.

I suggest reading this: medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/banking-as-a-utility-the-consumer-finance-revolution-d057a1e1ab55

>Oh, I thought that might have been you as well. The guy who doesn't understand how supply and demand works and fantasized some weird fever-dream where there was constant demand for the token but its price dropped to zero.
then why do they need offchain backing if it's so safe? lol. It's not some "fever dream" scenario. You're basing it on people's trust and confidence, once it shows any kinds of weakness it's a dead downward spiral, even if DAO doesn't end up with ALL the tokens the customers holding the rest may cause a crash themselves. Fuck even a bad actor with deep pockets could crash this bitch with no survivors 1 day.

as for the second part
you prove again that jnt is not needed, even if you like your On chain solvency so much you can pay out on chain with jcash
They have to have some real offchain backing for that oil anyway.

Dude, I don't even know what happened to that thread because I legit went to sleep after haing fun with your retards lmao. Give me those arguments now if you're so smart and confident.

As for your second part:
I'm not here to swing my degree or IQ dick back you could probably get embarassed in comparison. Not saying for sure but there is a good chance so I recommend more humility when talking shit about other's potential background/IQ/whatever. Keep on topic if you have something to say, if you don't (like it seems) just get your sorry ass outta here.

cont:
You just made a fool of yourself
1) you didn't prove I didn't know about the jcash->fiat thing like I asked you too (and anyone can see my post where does it say you cannot cash out jcash to FIAT ? show me?
2) you admitted you yourself thought the guy from yesterday it's me, then go see that thread where I mentioned the possibility of cashing out straight to FIAT myself.
I know you got excited because you caught someone (a.k.a catching someone's spelling mistake) but NOPE, sorry faggot, it never happened. and you have no arguments, I think that shame closet is waiting for you.

This guy it trolling/fudding please ignore him

this is terrible fud, you cant even understand the basic economics of the token and keep repeating the same mistruths over and over.

Multi-collateral will launch in Q2 so incase ETH declines in price it won't drag the DAI price with it. Also their is a secondary layer which is backed by the reserves from Maker Foundation. And if that wasn't enough there is a third layer made up of the MKR inflation.
medium.com/@MakerDAO/the-road-ahead-for-dai-504b9db459d8

see you're just retards hoping to kick the can down the road and waiting for your a bit smarter buddies to give arguments you don't have

I feel sorry for you, you poor fucks.

How is your autism working out for you?

while you may think your tactics work I assure you any neutral people searching this thread won't get any more confident about jibrel with such strong arguments as yours.
I'll be here for another 30 min probably so if someone can prove me wrong I'll be more than happy, lol

thanks just bought another 100k

I can tell you are angry-typing now because your grammar, punctuation and coherence have fallen away and you are flipping yourself in circles. Keep up with it though, it's pretty amusing and adds an extra frisson of retardedness to your failed attempts at fud.

jUSD is not primarily targeting exchanges. Why are the fudders so uneducated while still so passionate for this project? I seriously dfon't get that.

O, just like I said it here looks like we have some new recruits straight from the telegram.

Seriously it’s always the same FUD. This project is aimed at bringing in instructional money and merging traditional assets and the Blockchain. This is a top-down approach.

so we got to the
>grammar/spelling/punctations arguments now
nice, you prove all my points all along
you give me a serious debate and I promise my grammar and spelling will improve accordingly lol

You don't understand. Nobody gives a fuck about you not understanding what it is. People will do their own research, and it doesn't even matter if many neutral poorfags invest in this or not. You're just some retard pretending to be smart in lack of attention. Keep wasting your time if it makes you feel a little better, nobody gives a shit.

do you really think half the brainlets on this board know what you're talking about?

in the most brainlet way possible explain in 1 post why there's no need for a token and your FUD might actually work nigger

>why would exchanges need two coins paired to USD
couldn't you use this argument against DAO since we already have tether?
I don't see that as an obstacle honestly, people will just have more options

consider how we have so many coins on so many exchanges and a lot of these coins do the same thing currently (nothing) or they're competing in the same area (eth, neo) then there's no harm having tether, dao, jcash on the same exchange

if tether went boom then that'd have dao and jcash to fall back on

ok so kinda back to the
>you don't understand the project
a bit better than grammar/spelling catching but still weak like I said before

I'm not here to educate brainlets. I'm just pointing out facts. Do with them what you want.
You can ignore them like retards above thinking they can sweep it under the carpet with brainletwojak posting, spelling grasping etc.

No. We've got to the point where I mock you for your convoluted self-reversals and your obvious inability to reason.

The fact that you lose the ability to write coherent sentences when you are angry is just a bonus.

Price prediction EOY?

so you just admitted to fudding so neutral people won't buy in? nice? and you also mentioned that you follow their telegram? also nice.

get off Veeky Forums and quit trying to fud so you can buy more with your 200 dollar paycheck

No. We've got to the point where you got over excited about catching someone's mistake without reading it carefully and decided to go down that road even tho deep down you know you made a fool of yourself unable to provide any arguments later so you just decide to keep going with your smugness hoping that the everyone in this thread is stupid enough to not realize that and so that you get away with it.
I don't blame you, most people here are probably stupid enough so you may be able to save your face better this way than admitting you were wrong all along.

I'm not fudding I also don't care if other people buy or sell, just pointing out facts. I was just telling those people trying to dodge the debate with brainletwojak posting isn't a efficient way to defend arguments against something.

I can read this guy like a book.He doesnt anywhere the amount of money he'd like to be in to this, so is bitter and jealous as he can see this project will make the holders many times their input.So he takes his rage out attacking the token economics, each post he gets angrier and angrier, repeating the same points people have corrected him on over and over.

>Complains about people telling him to research
>Gets asked for a single reason
>"HURR DYOR"

ahahahahhahaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa

ALRIGHT BOIYS. I THINK I FOUND IT! WHY WE NEED JNT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/7s5exa/i_dont_understand_how_jnt_works_as_a/dt3v2jp/

ok, I'm about to leave the house so my time is up kinda disappointed in you guys, I hoped you're gonna get your best recruits from telegram/wherever
but hey, maybe next time

I assume that's for me
>He doesnt anywhere the amount of money he'd like to be in to this, so is bitter and jealous as he can see this project will make the holders many times their input
yes, exactly that!
seriously tho, KYS with such arguments lol

>each post he gets angrier and angrier, repeating the same points people have corrected him on over and over.
who corrected me on what?
are we gonna pretend like any of my arguments were beaten or at least met in any decent way?
L M A O, go cry some more, you probably didn't even understand what the debate was all about you just got programmed to defend your shitcoin at all cost like a lioness would defend her cubs. L M A O

What are you talking about you retard?
I gave my arguments since the beginning. Do you want to me repeat them now?

Seriously I expected more for you faggots, prepre yourself for the next time, likely we will see eachother again, hey! maybe get your boi talal over here too, will be fun
see ya next time losers

Holy shit your autism is off the charts, man just end it already

>What are you talking about you retard?
>I gave my arguments since the beginning. Do you want to me repeat them now?

I hear your arguments loud and clear and they are absolute shit. Do you think I care about arguing with you about the same shit every time so you can say you didn't see it because you went to bed or because mommy brought you tendies? Hell no. Just stay out of JNT, noone cares about you.

>being this much of a weirdo

>17 posts
You are trying too hard

>mfw when everyone is focused on the troll's character but not on his arguments
>mfw nobody is man enough to say they don't know the answer

>smart money