>UglĂșk: "Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"

How did they know what a menu was?

They had menus. Read the fucking book.

Also: Veeky Forums.

gtfo

>watches poor film adaptation of the book
>asks question
>go read the book

From the Isengard canteen, obviously. You think you can build an army worthy of Mordor without a basic standard of catering and logistics? Duh.

This. Historically, militaries were among the first to write down recipes because it's of massive logistical importance. You need to know how much of what ingredient the cooks need to feed a given number of soldiers.

Mordor was also known for it's many high-quality fine dining establishments
You really should read the books

>it's
>You really should read the books

it's should be possessive but it is a contraction also. don't be that guy who whines about grammar instead of addressing his actual point which was correct

>Uruk-Hai
>Mordor

ree

>uruk-hai in Mordor

if mordor was known for fine dining it stands to reason that people who were not in mordor would also know of it
word of advice, think before deciding to be a pedantic faggot

Fine, Minas Tirith, whatever
Nerds

>lotr
>yelp

How is a contraction correct grammar though? The only way I could see it work is >Mordor was also known(,) for [it has] many high-quality fine dining establishments?

I'm not saying it's correct I'm saying he made a simple extremely common mistake
don't be a faggot about it

I'm not being a faggot about it. How do you not see the irony in telling someone to read a book while making a simple mistake?

that's not irony lole
it's one of the most common errors in English, I know that and it's not even my first language
Why don't you?

ITT: aspies

I guess I made the common mistake of thinking its irony when its not

but I didn't invalidate your whole point because of one mistake like you did to

Wrong again faggot, back to your containment board