What can I add to ramen to make it taste better?

What can I add to ramen to make it taste better?

One Kraft single. Seriously it saves the ramen.

boogers and cum.

fine chopped vegetables. carrot onion bell pepper mushroom. try ground meat too

vodka or other forms of liqure

Chili oil

A soft boiled egg, mushrooms, and mirin

They changed the packaging?

save as a reference

Real vegetables.
String beans and bean sprouts, onion, scallions, etc. Carrots peas. Go nuts.

I add the contents of the little foil packet what comes with it. Makes all the difference in the world.

get the good ramen that comes with two packets (one dry one oil) and dried veggies

Where's that pic of the A+ Ramen recipe with marshmallows, hot fudge, whipped cream, pudding and all that other random shit.

You're welcome.

Green onions, mushrooms, finely diced carrots and cabbages, seaweed, pork or chicken

Do those yakisoba things taste okay? I always see them on sale for like $0.30 each

shredded kimchi
pickled squid
chopped garlic stems
eggs
tofu cubes
diced meat of any kind

I eat them at college because there's no stovetop to boil water there. Plus, it makes the whole process easier.

Thank you user

>sauté garlic and onion
>add chopped carrot and peppers
>add water
>add ramen and packet
>Add chopped broccoli
enjoy... or dont. I dont give a fuuu

A budget you fucking peasant.

korean ramen is p tasty

Mushroom, I guess, even though that kind of defeats the purpose of cheap food. I prefer the enoki kind personally.

Drain some of the broth and add Siracha to taste and if you're lazy like me you get those steam veggies in a bag, mix those in and it helps a LOT.

Add avocado and Chic'Pi'

I'll be dogged. I always tossed it in the trash. I thought it was like a silicon packet and was meant to be discarded. I've been throwing them away for 20 years.

Thanks for the tip.

Dumb ass, you dont eat the silica packet.

>put seasoning packet(s) in bowl
>add water
>mix (probably useless but it's easy enough)
>crack an egg into it
>add (dry) noodles
>crack a second egg on top of noodles
>microwave

The eggs exploded a few times I've done it, but you just need to wipe it off, it's not going to turn your microwave into a bomb or anything, and most of the time they're fine.

hot water!

First toss that packet of sodium. Then add some lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, cilantro, half a slice of american cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and siracha.

There i just gave you the perfect Ramen dish

Throw it in the trash and do yourself a favor

What does oriental flavor taste like? Shitty chow mein sauce? I've only ever had chicken. Is beef flavor good?

After I throw it in the trash, what kind of favor should I do for myself?

>american cheese
WTF?
inb4 cheeseman

Learn how to cook. I highly suggest watching some Youtube videos by world famous chefs like Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Oliver, Genarro Contaldo and especially Jack Scalfani.

I add sriracha, green onions, and a perfectly fried egg. Shit is fucking cash with any flavor of instant noodles.

anything you want.

Who the fuck would go through all the work of doing that when I can just pour a packet into hot water?

>What is taste
I take it you've never had traditionally made ramen?

A whole raw egg, salad onions, butter, sweet corn kernels, chilli powder, batter crumbs, bean sprouts, nori, sesame oil, bacon, cheese.

Not all together though.

after i cook the noodles, i like to add two fried eggs, a handful of shredded spinach and 2-3 slices of turkey bacon with a splash of sriracha and some jabanero sauce. it tastes a ton better in my opinion

Been thinking about trying the ramen omelette. Sounds like it might be good.

Anything but the flavor packet.

Literally any vegetables and most meat. Ramen isn't necessarily a cheap shit low-class food like the stereotypes say. Ramen itself is just a noodle--it's meant to be in a dish with some vegetables (shredded carrots, bean sprouts, radishes, and mushrooms work well), usually a meat, and sometimes boiled eggs, pickled radishes, or a seaweed (not nori, but I don't remember the name of the other one they use)

i cook the noodles without the flavor packet, drain, and add soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, mirin (or add to water to cook off the alcohol), rice vinegar, hot chili oil, maybe some miso and green onions. ill try shredded seaweed someday. fuck the flavor packet.

drain noodles. add caviar, shaved truffles, saffron