Okay. This is getting creepy

Loops' meme chart has been 100% accurate till this date.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HIIQLGOd-Try-again/

I see all these people posting fucked graphs on trading view with meme lines saying we're going 100 million per coin by end of year, and this guy draws 5 lines and out predicts the entire market. Is this the true prophecy?

Fuck the permabear cunt, I only listen to people that share my bullish outlook

lol. we're in a bubble, thats for sure. That doesn't mean you're a perma bear. Corrections dont last 2 months.

I wonder how things are gonna turn around.

>100% accurate

If It goes below 9k and follows his meme linea exactly i'm exiting the market

>Corrections dont last 2 months.
but most of the sudden rise happened in a similar timeframe

$1000/btc anytime this year seems ridiculous

looks about right

lol I exited at 17K following his meme lines. worked out so far
Might touch 1K for a brief day, who know!? The last tiem this amount of transactions happened on the network (130,000 per day) was when BTC was $500 in 2015

This is far creepier and more impressive. Look at the date. He perfectly predicted the exact top, exact bottom, and exact pattern, back in august.

50k summer, fuck his meme lines.

Pretty sure you're the same retarded faggot who have been making the same thread everyday for two weeks now.
kys motherfucker

except we will stop at 4k

4K is return to normal. despair might be 3K for a week or two

Just as going from $900 to $20.000 in a year seem ridiculous?

WTF? Is he a time traveller? Is this a photoshop?

I found yerb on tradingview. Thank you so much for posting this.

Yeah it's going that way, it seems based off the dotcom bubble chart, i don't think Well go to 2k go, 4-5k seems more reasonable since miners Will start pumping the price from that Point on

It it goes that far that would be okay. Not far enough to where mining is completely a waste of time. A lot of them will stop. That means the next bull run will be insane because by the time it recovers, normies will flood, the media attention will be high, and that's all because OMG getting plasma and every other development from good coins will have their products usable. Right no we're buying vaporware for the most part.

He just copied and pasted the chart from 2013-2014 bubble you stupid fucks. No fucking shit both this and OP's pic are near perfect. That's because all bubble pops look the same.

nah. look up the wall street cheat sheet. shit is more accurate

we are at the pump after capitulation
anger dip 5k
dip before depression is 4k
we will start going up around june

Interesting. But he indeed seems to have copied the 2013 chart.

BTC can only go up tho. That's the whole point of it.

There's no reason to think everyone will suddenly think btc is worthless and dump it. It went as low as 6k. It's not going that low again.

>they don't know about the meme chart

no shit dumbfuck i know he copied the old chart it literally says fractal on the chart you fucking moron its still impressive

The thing is, whales profit regardless of the price direction.

BTC price is mapped out by the big guys up to 100k and beyond

IF WE DON'T CLOSE THIS DAILY ABOVE 11800 DO THE FOLLOWING

sell
buy 5k
sell 9k
buy 4k

thank me later

t. 146 IQ

to a dummy like you that doesn't understand mass psychology 101 maybe lol

I have a similar IQ and it tells me whether we close above 11800 today or not doesn't fucking matter

weird, i have 146iq and will be hodling

I'm sure btc will try to shake weak hands for another month you can try and time the market or you can just hold and win

lol. where does that conclusion come from? So its gone as high as 20,000 so its not going higher than that as well?

holy shit the autism
"its like totally not even impressive man ya its just psychology bro"
meanwhile you're poor and if i ask you to make a chart like this to map out the next year you couldn't do it
fuck you idiot you'll never make it

I mean if it really went to $1k I could 10x my stack before it goes up again with the fiat I have laying around
I wouldnt even be mad as it obviously would go up again

DONT YOU GUYS GET IT?????
the money in crypto space is peanut shit
NVIDIA went 10x and has over 100 billion alone !!! and you think the future store of value at not even 200 billion is in a bubble?
imagine being this retarded and even think we are close to a bubble. TOP FUCKIN KEK

same.

goverments are stepping in this year with regs so you're gonna see different price moves as participants change
you need to relax bro and stop projecting

Someone sounds emotionally invested.

HAHhahahaha That one is gold.

not really
i am at a point where is realize its gambling anyway because of tron and verge
BUT i would bet my hand that the whole market will grow anyway. this bubble talk is nerve wrecking tho. muh tulips.
are people really so retarded to believe that not even 500 billion is much in global economy ? just look at the marketcap risings of stocks. THATS a bubble.