This girl is traveling the world giving talks about LTC and hodling while your fat greasy ass sits in your mums...

This girl is traveling the world giving talks about LTC and hodling while your fat greasy ass sits in your mums basement day trading

LMAOing at your life Veeky Forums

>bad news
What happened?

I'm in Cancun reaping my crypto rewards.

>go to nyc
>eat nasty hot water dog

>cancun
>not St. Barths
you haven't made it

Do we look like hippies to you?

yeah nothing like paying some shitty tourist resort money so you can lay on a beach and look at dried up old boomers lmao
bet you are heading home in a week or something, money well spent right?

fucking retard

It’s extraordinarily unattractive for a girl to be interested in crypto. This is the realm of NEETs, neckbeards, and psychopathic scammers

Nailed it tbqfhf

>girl is wasting her money
>While you're making money
>LMAOing at your life Veeky Forums

How retarded are you?

>>While you're making money

>biz
>making money
pick neither

Great post! Love the content.

THIS girl is getting paid LTC for FREE by beta males. WOW FEMININE POWER! AWESOME!

EQUALITY!

>taking financial advice from a female
>taking any advice from a female

who said I'm not the old boomer?

anyways, I'm not sure where you are going with this. I'm in Cancun. Very nice resort. Im receiving incredible service. I literally have a butler assigned to me for my stay. My life is amazing, how's yours?

How much ltc for cummies in pooper?

>litecoin
funny how its always people that dont understand technology or the economics that always end up falling for that shitcoin

Hodlers are cancer

only when theyre late adopters like mostly everyone here. holding is reserved for those smart enough to get in early, not in the last 3 years.

Roasties like her need to be strung up along with all the other betas. I can understand a beta giving a girl money because she tricked him into thinking she cares, but people who give this whore money are beyond pathetic.

I could fuck her

Looks nice.
Just booked 100k vacation.

Lmao you’re fucking obese

shows how dumb women are. charlie dumped ltc. nano is here now.

>Wants mass adoption so he can make real profits
>Wants it to remain his smelly NEET safe space
Pick one