What the fuck am I supposed to do with flax seeds? Taste disgusting. Need to take these to lower me testosterone

what the fuck am I supposed to do with flax seeds? Taste disgusting. Need to take these to lower me testosterone.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Does-the-consumption-of-flaxseed-reduce-testosterone-levels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guys preferably give me a method of consuming them that involves soy sauce

Why are you trying to lower your testosterone? Are you a butch woman? I used mix ground flaxseed into my oatmeal and add them to some no-bake hemp protein bars I used to make until I realized they were killing my test levels and giving me acne.

Why would you willingly consume endocrine disruptors?

because I'm getting a blood test done soon and I want them to classify me as low-testosterone so I can get supplements.

Just order them via bitcoin like a normal person, damn.

>to lower me testosterone.
Shit, what?
I started eating them, because they taste good, and are apparently quite healthy.
I just put a spoonfull or two in my Müsli/oatmeal for breakfast.

PSA: Grind your flax before you eat them as their outer coating is too tough for your system to thoroughly digest.

I grind up a few table spoons of flax seed and drink it in a glass of oj quickly because you are right, they are gross.

But I did not know flax kills testosterone. If this is true I am stopping.

I'm not familiar with any empirical study linking linking flax with reduced testosterone in men. It looks like just another internet myth.

quora.com/Does-the-consumption-of-flaxseed-reduce-testosterone-levels

Science was also denying the link between soy and reduced test levels for years. You need to realize that agriculture and food companies have their hands so deep into the pockets of researchers that finding information that conflicts with their profits is very difficult. In this case, as with conspiracies, you are better off relying on third party sources, even if they aren't peer reviewed enough for you autistic self.

A single night with me and I will make you feel like the little bitch that you are baby

you can get flax milk at any natural market

I'll ask in Veeky Forums too but what should I do as regards fapping? I haven't fapped in days. Should I fap right before I go off to the hospital? Should I fap multiple times? Or should I just leave it as is and not fap at all. It's prob been about 4 days since I've last came.

too late

Why are you asking this in a cooking board?

because I'm a lazy shit just trying to amass as much feedback as possible fast

>denying
Probably more like "couldn't find proof". Protip: It's easy to make up wild assertions, hard to prove that they're true.

i just bought 10 pounds of golden flaxmeal. i've been making "1 minute microwave muffins" with it.

are those xenoestrogens gonna change me?

Topkek

spotted the anti-vaxxer

>Science was also denying the link between soy and reduced test levels for years.

Probably because there isn't any link.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

>first paper is done by the executive director of the soy nutrition institute, who received funding from the united soybean board, and is a member of the nutrition '''science''' department at loma linda university, a creationist institution for adventists whose religion promotes vegan soy-based diets
>second paper's authors received funding from the soy nutrition institute

Man I bought some bagels from a bakery that had flax seeds inside them. I have adult braces and they'd get stuck all throughout them, it was an absolute fucking nightmare. Never again until these fuckers are out of my mouth.

Even if they did slightly lower your testosterone, who the fuck cares? They're incredibly good for you. I'd rather have my test lowered by 0.05% than get prostate cancer.

why? do you feel not man enough?

lemme tell you, testosterone will not make you feel more manly, you just need to stop being a bitch. (:

You might want to google the author

You can actually put a flax seed in your eye to help with styes.
I am not bullshitting you.