What are some nice vegetarian dishes I could do to impress my gf? She isn't vegetarian but really likes it

What are some nice vegetarian dishes I could do to impress my gf? She isn't vegetarian but really likes it.

Other urls found in this thread:

finecooking.com/recipes/thai-red-curry-tofu-vegetables.aspx
weightlossresources.co.uk/recipes/calorie-counted/vegetarian-dishes/asparagus-mushroom-lasagne-317232.htm
goudamonster.com/2012/10/green-lasagna-w-spinach-mushrooms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bean chili throw in a little chopped onion and muah! perfection.

fried egg plant or eggplant parmesan.

easy mode:bean salad

Normal mode: stir fry

hard mode:tofu as protein

impossible mode: op pic. Getting pure vegetarian into a normal dish. (tastefully)

ratatouille

>impossible mode

it's broccoli and cheese, man. how do you fuck that up?

portabella mushroom burgers

Quiche without ham or bacon of course maybe asparagus in it.

vegetarian enchiladas. there's a restaurant in town that makes em really good they are a little bit spicy and its soo tasty.

although I dunno I think tortillas might be made with lard so that might not be truly vegetarian.

Mousaca, lots of curries are vegi , red onion tart.

vegetable soup with noodles and make it a little bit spicy.

Start with 1/4 cup of water for this one, 1 cup swamps it: finecooking.com/recipes/thai-red-curry-tofu-vegetables.aspx

Stuffed shells with ricotta, mozarella, spinach, Parmesan

Eggplant rolltini, eggplant parm

Sweet and sour/general Taos's vegetable stir fry over rice

Vegetarian stuffed peppers - tomatoes, corn, black beans, quinoa... whatever you want to mix in there

Mushroom/vegetable risotto

Fettuccini alfredo, ravioli... if you're going to go with pasta the sauce has to be homemade. Serve it with a salad.

OP Here.

Thanks for all these great suggestions. I really appreciate it! I'll check these suggestions more thoroughly

huh I looked up a tortilla recipe didn't have any lard in it so maybe cheese enchiladas as well with some queso and chips. maybe a little pico de gallo in the queso.

Stuffed Portobello with cheese and bacon or meat delicious

>implying tasty vegetarian food is impossible to achieve
Maybe by northern Europeans and their descendant cultures, but I've never had a problem, perhaps because I grew with around two-thirds of all my meals being vegetarian.

"Vegetarian dishes" is a really, really broad brush to paint with. You need to be more specific. What vegetables does she like? What are her favourite cuisines?
I would hate to recommend something like mixed veg soup with potato balls (zöldségleves burgonyagombóccal) or pasta with spinach sauce only to find out the bitch doesn't like Hungarian cuisine or spinach or something.

Thanks for helping. Iet's just say that I don't really know what she prefers. She isn't well versed in cooking. From what I've seen so far, anything you suggest will do fine.

I was referring to more of a vegetarian take on modern nonvegetarian dishes.

ass fuck while you eat canned corn with corn pieces falling on her back and canned corn juice running down your chin

Well, spinach sauce for pasta, then. It's easy, eye catching and delicious.

Mature spinach (none of that baby spinach shit Brits and Yanks like; that shit is tasteless), blanched, shocked and squeezed of excess liquid, 600g
Water, 200ml
Onion, thinly sliced, 200g
Garlic, minced, 4-6 cloves
Salt, as needed and to taste
Olive oil, 80ml
Wine, white or blush, 250ml

Chop the spinach finely, put into a blender with the water and blitz smooth; set aside.
Put onion, garlic and oil into a pan and salt generously.
Set to high heat and watch for first signs of colouring on the garlic.
When the garlic starts to go blond, add a third of the wine and reduce back out.
When the garlic starts to brown, add half the remaining wine and reduce back out.
When the garlic starts caramelise, add what's left of the wine and reduce back out.
Add the spinach purée, rinsing the blender with additional water to get the last bits out, if/as necessary.
Bring to the boil then lower the heat to maintain a simmer.
Simmer, stirring every now and again, until reduced to a nice consistency.
Off the heat, adjust salt to taste and set aside.

To use:
Boil 75g of pasta per portion to just under al dente.
In a separate pan, heat a half cup or so of spinach sauce per portion then add the drained pasta.
Finish the pasta in the sauce with a little added water if/as necessary until the pasta is cooked through and well-coated in sauce.
Plate up and serve with freshly grated hard cheese such as parmigiano or grana.
>if your gf doesn't want to eat a an animal rennet cheese, look for a microbial or vegetable rennet one, though these, sadly, tend to be pre-grated/pre-shredded.

Bruh, check out "oh she glows" it's vegan crap but tasty as fuck and easy as hell

My mom used to make vegetarian eggplant lasagna, it was always pretty good.

OPs pic is asparagus and mushroom lasagne with a cheddar cheese bechamel sauce. Not broccoli with cheese.

weightlossresources.co.uk/recipes/calorie-counted/vegetarian-dishes/asparagus-mushroom-lasagne-317232.htm

This is really delicious goudamonster.com/2012/10/green-lasagna-w-spinach-mushrooms/