Eating out

this is all I see when I eat out (or at any table with an opposite facing chair)

sometimes I start crying while I'm eating alone

they make inflatable people that you can dine with. it'll all be ok user. c:

Have you considered a warm bath and a razor blade?

thanks, I just don't know how much longer I can last

if you wear camo clothing, people won't even know you're eating alone and it just looks like an empty table to them. try that.

Get a waifu pillow. I'm never alone

I did that once and an overweight black woman sat on my lap. When I asked her to get up off me, she thought she was hearing the spirits. "Oh lawd, hep me jesus!"

she doesn't even look comfortable. you're sharing one slice of pizza between the two of you ffs.

oh sure and if she was white you wouldn't even mention her skin color. am i doing this right?

why would you go to a restaurant that allowed coloreds?

You order food to go so you can bring it to your basement where you keep sex slaves as prisoners

>tfw even your waifu pillow is uncomfortable and embarrassed to be eating with you.

get a seat at the bar. Bar tenders will pretend to be your friend. It's part of the job.

cringe

"i'm so alone" is the new way to be a faggot memetic edgelord

I spent my 21st birthday alone with only my parents and they brought me to Chuck E Cheeses.

Am I better than OP?

It's a very good thing to do to occasionally eat on your own at a nice restaurant. Not only will you appreciate the value of your own company but you'll also be affirming for yourself that some of the best pleasures of life happen in spite of other people and that applies especially to the sad fucks at other tables who may think you odd. Fuck what they think; enjoy your life.

just eat while watching tv

Reminds me that the holidays are coming

I have to ask: What about the at least eleven other pictures?

If your tears land in your food, you won't need to season it.

look at this badass with his powdered sugar

>milk with pizza

Why are you doing this?

Have you only been using the internet for a year or so? Talking about being alone and depressed has been a staple not only on chans, but on the internet generally for about 20 years. I know this is the NEW Veeky Forums, but this place is still populated with a lot of forever alone people. I was utterly alone for most of my life and I truly wanted to kill myself then.

>why would you go to a restaurant that allowed coloreds?
You don't exclusively dine at soul food restaurants staffed by morbidly obese mammies? Poor form, user. Poor form.