Post your breakfast

Post your breakfast

>MILK
Enjoy your gas and shits.

Its goat milk. It dosent give gas and shit. It works grat for me. You should try it. I only drink goat milk.

apple
glass of oj
two pieces of sausage

Do you not wash your cup or what?

I wash it when I load up the dishwasher which is about twice a week. It's my standard coffee cup. Wake up, rinse it a bit, make coffee.

That's not good man. That's how bacteria grows

100 mg of Adderall

Done it all my adult life, never had a problem.

Did you not note the fags? What makes you think I'd give a shit about any risk to my health anyway?

Show us a pic of your teeth user

>glass of orange juice
>coffee
>2 slices of toast

I am never very hungry in the morning. If I know I am not going to be eating again until late afternoon I will have a fried egg sandwich with 3 eggs.

before you put it into dish washer, spray some kind of kitchen cleaner with bleach into it covering the brown. Let it sit a few minutes and put it in. It will come out brilliant white with no stains.

Good tip, cheers. It usually comes out spotless anyway as I spray rinse aid over the dishes instead of the holder.

I figured you wanted to save that last remaining brain cells, before you become full retard

Not everyone is born with defective digestion like you.

It was too late about fifteen years ago, kid.

Yeah, thas' right; I called you 'kid'.

What now, millennial?

40g of oats, 25g gala apple, 20g red seedless grapes, 250ml almond milk, 16g peanut butter (buried under it all), tiny amount of salt.

Also 350ml of coffee.

I love it.

Nigger/Asian pls go

Haven't made breakfast yet. I'm still on my first cup of coffee, and have a hangover.
Whatever I make, it will definitely involve eggs of some sort.

>pay $8 for a can of mixed nutz
>5% volume that could be taken up by better nuts than brazil nuts is instead taken up by garbage poo-ass brazil nuts

should have just bought almonds

LOL. you really are full fucking retard.

I never wash my cup either, but that's out of navy tradition.

This was embarassing to read. I thought the internet tough guy trend died out

Two eggs, two turkey bacon, two mushrooms and half an apple. I already had my coffee.

Ended up having scrambled eggs on top of toasted english muffin with more coffee and an apple. Great breakfast, feel 10 times better now.

I ate 2 hotdogs (just the hotdogs) and a cup of coffee.
When does poorfag life get better?

Buy a big bag of oats.

two leftover garlic-butter tilapia fillets, miso soup, and some toast with jam.

Got hooked on miso soup with breakfast recently. It helps wake my stomach up and get my appetite going, since I'm usually not hungry in the morning.

Miso soup is the dogs bollocks for breakfast. I had the same result when I started having it in the morning. That and fish with a bit of rice and some kind of chilli: best breakfast to get your circulation moving imo.

Had shredded carrots onion and peppers (long hots) with a poorly poached egg on top. And a couple of coffees with whole milk.
PRETTY GOOD!

eggs are cheaper than hotdogs cmon man

>poorfag
>hotdogs
>not whole grains

You're doing it wrong.

This and a strong cup of Earl Grey.

Delicious bacon and eggs

Taco omelette + 2 slices of toast.

you don't crave starches?

bacon and toast for me. thats it. with some whole milk. gets me through the morning. i would do something bigger, but that would require me getting up a good hour earlier and as an alchy i need the most sleep i can. also, i would get tired doing it always. i dont mind doing big dinners, but breakfast was always boring for me.

>dirty cup
>euro cigarettes
>dirty euro
checkm8 m8s

too much toast

Do you just use an instant mix? Or do you make a lot and then reheat it throughout the week?

Very much so.

>EGGS

YOU
AINT
LONG
FOR
THIS
WORLD
LADDIE

Oatmeal pancakes

Hey measure-buddy.

I too weigh all of my food. Do you have an eating disorder?

my favorite :)

If eating disorder is a digestive system unable to decide it's had enough, then yeah.

Really, I just like knowing how much I'm eating though.

Ah, it's just that people with eating disorders, or fitfags tend to be the only ones to do it.

That's an interesting reason, though.
I think it's very comfy, the process of weighing things out. Do you also do so with spices? Is there anything you don't weigh?

I buy a pack of miso paste from my local international food store, and then make about 4 cups of it (4 cups water, 3tbsp miso, some chopped green onions if I have them). I'll have a bowl when I make it and then throw the rest into the fridge and reheat a bit each morning.

I assumed it would be cheaper than buying instant mix packs.

Weird sleep schedule, so this is sort of my dinner at 4:30 am. But you could call it breakfast I guess.

Stir fry of broccoli, napa cabbage, carrot, tofu, mushrooms, onion, eggplant, and mixed black and white rice on the side (black rice colors the white rice darker). Sauce is a mixture of water, brown sugar, gochujang pepper paste, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger powder.

Looks good.

that would be so much nicer if you used fresh garlic and ginger.

Do you go to sleep after birdsong starts? That sucks.

Too lazy to chop or mince up garlic this time. Also, I don't like smelling like garlic for the next 12 hours and don't really notice too much of a difference in taste.

But next time I think I will try and use fresh garlic instead. I heard on Veeky Forums that mincing garlic makes it bitter, whereas chopping it finely is better, even if it takes longer. Could also experiment with fish sauce in the sauce too.

I might go to sleep around noon, who knows.

Scrambled eggs with salmon mixed in and toast

French toast.

Eggs, milk, garlic, oregano, cheese and ham.

Come at me.

>Also, I don't like smelling like garlic for the next 12 hours and don't really notice too much of a difference in taste.

It doesn't work like that unless you're dehydrated and completely sedentary which is likely if you're a usless neet i guess and if so, why do it matter if you smell like garlic?

Just had some instant grits with butter, salt, and pepper. Pretty good imo, should have fried an egg and put that in it.

On Monday I'm starting a new first shift job after working nights for over 5 years, so I'm trying to get in the habit of eating breakfast. I used to just have lunch after waking up.

That is more like a croque madame than french toast

Huh, didn't know that was a thing.

Thanks user, I'm gonna check that out.

Posting in breakfast thread in prep for dinner:
I'm making shredded chicken for the first time, for burritos, and I'll be using a slow cooker. When adding spices, do I rub the chicken, mix them in the liquid, or add them after shredding the chicken?

To be relevant to the thread at hand, I had a banana and a seasoned bagel with veggie cream cheese. Not very exciting, breakfast is lazy time.

The cat's name is Squats, and these are my oats.

OK, I lied. His name is Max.

I just don't like the smell. It comes out of my pores. I drink a lot of water although I don't exercise much.

You can't smell yourself silly

My brekkie on 9/11

that first sip

DELETE THIS

My purpose is to stay fit.

I worked my ass off all year doing cardio, bouncing around between 150 - 160 lbs until I learned I was eating too much. I'm at 135 lbs now.

>Do you also do so with spices?

For significant amounts, yes. 1g of ground cinnamon has 3 calories. A pinch of this, a pinch of that? No, those are negligible.

Forgot to mention the 5g of ginger root too.

Way to burn your eggs

Chick-fil-A hangover breakfast: fruit cup, grilled chicken egg white muffin, and chicken biscuit. Awesome.