What's the point of this product? Is there any application where it's better than mayonnaise? I don't like it one bit

What's the point of this product? Is there any application where it's better than mayonnaise? I don't like it one bit.

>What's the point of this product?

people that like the taste of it compared to mayonnaise

Fuck miracle whip

Non americans spotted, these are clearly not gallon containers from Walmart

I like how much Americans love their mayonnaise. Like they even use "real" as a point of advertisement.

This webm is related to the subject of mayonnaise as it shows a popular American youtube chef pranking his son.

Non American spotted. If you only knew the true depth of our power.

Best stored in a cool dry place on your bedside table if you know what I mean.

I can buy similar disgusting shit here in Australia but I don't. And if I do, it has no hfcs in it

How's the cost of living in australia?
Is it much worse than it was 2 years ago?

>doing chemo
>no one will buy me loads of frozen shit
I need to find a person who's not convinced I'm unable to eat frozen shit. Chemo sucks but the doctors want me to just eat a load of shit right now and this shit makes me go crazy. Fuck.

People like to talk shit but I read an article showing Brits lining up for over a mile when an In and Out burger opened yesterday.

American living in Aus here

It's fucking bad in the city and even a little bit outside

Americans are so confusing.

I always thought this was some sort of fake cream whip you put on puddings.

Bullshit. There is an empty jar and a jar full sitting next to you.

It's fantastic for post thanksgiving turkey sandwiches. That's about all I use it for tbqh

Literally all it is is sweeter, cheaper mayo

I prefer mayo but it's nearly the same thing, in most recipes that call for mayo it doesn't make a difference which you use

No I think that's Cool Whip. I get them mixed up all the time when I hear them mentioned on tv.

>What's the point of this product? Is there any application where it's better than mayonnaise?
Salad dressing chocolate cake is amazing.

It's fine. I earn 150k a year and own 4 houses

Fuck off back to seppos land where you can earn tips you poor cunt

Nobody here will ever pay half your salary

Hue hue I'm a seppo living in Sydney and I think I know everything about Australia

Australian here. I get by pretty well on my disability allowance. It helps that my government covers the cost of all of my medical expenses and with the adalimumab, methotrexate, and other medications they're investing over $35,000 per annum on my health and well being. Feels pretty good, if I'm honest.~It's nice to feel wanted.

How's the healthcare situation where you're at? Do you have a police force that shoots first and asks questions later? You'd need good health care in that sort of environment.
Any chance of a class clown being elected as president? Or are you likely to suffer through nine years of feminist oppression?

Tell me about the good life, user. I really want to know!

Ok, yeah, you're right. It's cool whip I'm thinking of.

Wonder how many surprises that's caused given it's so easy to mix them up.

>What's the point of this product?
A cheaper to make mayo like product made popular by heavy advertising by Kraft. Beyond that it's pointless.

>americans
let me tell you about japanese people....they put mayo on fucking EVERYTHING!!!!

the thing americans put on fucking everything is ranch dressing.

Sorry to hear that you got Veeky Forumsancer.

>ranch dressing
Not really. Ketchup is easily more popular than ranch. Mayo is at least as popular as ranch, probably more. Even sriracha is probably more popular than ranch right now.

Jap mayo is different from US mayo. But yes, they put it on everything.

I work in a supermarket. that's pretty much true except for the sriracha. We sell far more of the others than we do sriracha. Our sales amounts are:

ketchup>mayo>ranch>>sriracha

yeah I used to go to an asian market and buy that jp mayo with the baby on it and it is so fucking good.

My grandfather lives by it.
Whenever I mention I don't like it compared to Duke's, or that I like real mayonnaise at all, he scoffs, says "Oh GOASH", and looks at me like he's looking at a retarded 5 headed camel.
I love grandaddy, he's the best.

In what way is it different? Can I make it myself?

a friend of mine who was going through chemo said that the period where he was under orders to eat as much shit as he could and could actually keep it down was great. Tell your friends and family to get with the fucking program.

dukes or weeb mayo only, hellmanns is trash

has anyone tried eating a jar of mayo a day?

"yes"

>donut cheeseburger

Probably not as many as you think since you'd have to be a fucking idiot to get them mixed up, considering how their containers look nothing alike, and one is found on the same shelf as mayo and the other is found in the refrigerated section.

Of course it's happened, dumbfuck.

They both go in the refrigerator once opened and without doubt some old lady has opened one thinking it was the other.

Prove me wrong.

Can anyone explain why I love mayo on fast food but any time I have it at home I think it's absolutely disgusting? I use miracle whip on any homemade sandwiches most people would use mayo for.

This, I'm one of them

As a Midwesterner I can't get dukes, but it's good. Hellmans is the best store bought. Although Chick-fil-A packets and kewpie are both better than dukes.

I've seen those oreo churros at my grocery store, how are they?