Are there foods? I wanna spank my lunch

Are there foods? I wanna spank my lunch.

gendered packaging is retarded

What's your pronoun

Gendered packaging? What the hell are you talking about?

And overpriced...it's almost double the price of equivalent frozen meals

meh, its not bad

I got it instantly and im not even english speaker.

You must be dumb.

yea but they are double good

I don't get it. What is gendered about the box?

The box marketing is obviously aimed at 18-35 single males. Kind of like a upscale hungryman mrketing

at least I don't have to ask my mom to buy it for me because I don't want the check out girl thinking I'm gay like I did for these things

How were they?

Probably 3 days a week, I get out of work and hit the grocery store on the way home. The people in the check out like usually make fun of me or give me weird looks. What's so weird about eating a Lunchable? They're basically just cheese and deli meat for a pretty decent price in a box with a drink.

Who cares what the checkout losers think?

We get it you are retarded

I do, I get very self conscious about it.

the cheesecake one was ok. the chocolate pie one was garbage.

No him but it's pretty obviously marketed to males. You need to learn more about marketing

ok this is bait but I'll bite because I have to deal with this bullshit all the time:

tell me what is gendered about the color grey and bold fonts. I dare you.

It's a fucking picture of Mac and cheese with bacon on top of a black box
If you buy shit based on the package you are a moron who shouldn't be handling money in the first place

HURR DURR

I watch ads on TV and respond to them!
I buy everything they try to sell me!
I'm a fucking retard!

I'll bet you click on blinking banners too, fucking idiots.

use self checkout

Maybe it would have been more apt to replace packaging with marketing. Have you seen the fucking commercials? It just feels dated and not funny, we've been seeing this exact type of marketing for like 20 fucking years man

So you want a Mac and cheese with the picture of a tampon because apparently a picture of a fork with Mac and cheese is sexist
What else should we replace the fork with a spoon?
Should the box be pink?
What makes you buyac and cheese?
To me the box could be white with a list of ingredients or better yet see through so I k is what's inside
Clearly you need some sorth of single that yes women are allowed to eat this too so what exactly does Mac and cheese packaging need other than a picture of Mac and cheese?

>SJWs triggered by a box

it only seems that way because most everything else is overwhelmingly slanted towards women.

Yes. Food exists.

jeez man, no need to be so antagonistic. I never said that there was a need to have it marketed towards women, either. I just think the style of marketing is dated and feels about as enjoyable as watching an Old Spice commercial. Nothing wrong with the box, though.

Not sure why this puts me off so much, actually. Probably because companies think they can do some clever marketing campaign and charge three times as much as the next brand for the same fucking thing in a shiny package.

So you just want to complain but nothing in particular to complain about?
I recommend you get a boyfriend, wait hours old are you? I recommend you get a husband instead

I feel the same way about packaging with rounded edges and sans-serif font.

Is this an autism general?
The only packages I hate is shit so oddly shaped it doesn't fit in my kitchen
Just buy some other jar or bottle and put wathever you bought there

tell me what's gendered about pink flowery packaging, i dare you

comparison since you need it

almost as if women do most of the grocery shopping

really makes you think

If you don't shave with a safety razor in 2016, you should be shaved with a straight razor, drunk.

>safety razor

you fell for the meme

is purple and a bunny good enough for you?

that product is only for Louisianians

It's funny that the types of people blowing up about gendered marketing being a 'trigger word' for sjws are the same types of people that would say that something in a violet package is for girls/women, or if you're a male, fags...

They have 0/10 self awareness and can't even comprehend the concept but deride its existence, right before they buy right into it. This demographic is a marketers wet dream.

it's part of a trend that I don't like.

actual groceries like sacks of potatos or cartons of eggs have pretty standard packaging. it's mainly things like dessert and bottled juice with the faggy packaging.

What does that mean?

how astute....non essentials rely on branding!

are you doubting that men are intrinsically drawn to dark colors and hard edges?

forget sjw's you're saying that masculinity and femininity don't even exist.

bet you don't see color either, huh?

that's some next level shit

>teenagers on Veeky Forums claim to be redpilled
>think gendered advertisement is some kind of SJW shit and not a successful, recording marketing tactic that has been in use for fucking ever.

B L U E P I L L A S F U C K

It's way fucking cheaper than cartridge razors, retard.

>what is an electric razor

something that people in the first world use

You're right, if a woman bought that, everyone would snicker calling her a dyke. Oh wait, no one would even notice or care.

This
Anti sjws are even more retarded and easily triggered than sjws nowadays

This is no different than how a woman can wear "masculine" clothes and no one cares vs. a man wearing "feminine" clothes and people calling him a fag.

Masculine is gender-neutral in 2016.

who here thinks gendered marketing is a conspiracy?

that one guy that got a lot of backlash?

this whole thread is supporting your idea, you mong.

Women care when other women are doing masculine things, as a male you wouldn't know that though

lol no, a man doing feminine things is a much bigger deal than a woman doing masculine things.

source: gamer girls ;;; ^ )

pic related

boyfriend jeans
when are gf jeans on men coming out?????

There's a whole lot of people in here that aren't comfortable in their masculinity or femininity.

Just do what you want and accept it as 'you'. Why do you care if it's 'gendered' one way or not?

>t. manly gay

because women are attracted to men.

I agree with you, but women still judge other women for doing what they perceive as masculine things

Read the fucking thread you retard, every other poster is trying to fight back against what is a very real fucking thing.

not really.

women are just sorted into different categories.

we all know body builder women are ugly, but they have their own fan base and have no difficulty getting laid within that subset.

that's how women judge eachother.

binary when it comes to hot or not.

but every hobby or affect otherwise doesn't matter because men will still like them.

Hahahahahh.

Wow.

BEEP BEEP BEEP UNEXPECTED ITEM IS BAGGING LINE. Also I buy booze and you cant self checkout that

>people are only attracted to people they find attractive

Geee that is some insightful stuff right there. You should get an award.

not everyone lives in commiefornia

I buy lunchables and I'm in my 30s. idgaf what some mouthbreathing cashier thinks.

>BEEP BEEP BEEP UNEXPECTED ITEM IS BAGGING LINE

Are people really so stupid they don't understand how the scale works? Seriously. You have this problem happen once, then you learn why it happens so you don't trigger it again.

Men are less attracted to masculine women.

>Being this insecure

Now that's gay.

the faux naivety on this site is obnoxious, it's pretty obvious that it's gendered marketing aimed towards male
push your bizarre agenda that anyone with eyeballs and a brain is an SJW if you want but the dark colors, bold fonts, aggressively titled product name, and overall "gritty" appearance are all obvious elements meant to attract males to their product

whether or not that's a bad thing is up for debate, but not the fact that it is marketed the way it is

more importantly why the fuck is no one mentioning the fact that the OP is complete nonsense

You keep Annie's out of this.

hipsters already do that with their black skinny jeans

i noticed too but just didn't respond because what the fuck? disinfo agents in Veeky Forums?

Thinking that a black box is patriarchy propaganda makes you the crazy one not the other way around
You insane pms bitch

No you crazy cunt we claim that it's only gendered to people who think a black box with a fork is a male product and that's something that's entirely in your head and the head of people as insane as you
Marketing departments are 95% women anyways only a crazy sjw gets mad over a box of frozen pasta
A balck box with a for in front of it doesn't mean anything to me and I challenge you to tell me why it should

You are part of a trend I fucking despise I can't wait for you to expire and whatever sionist overlord to stop producing you and putting you on display

>Thinking that a black box is patriarchy propaganda

lmao dude what
you've been watching too many "skeptic" youtube videos if this is how you frame things

take a deep breath and take a little break from the internet for a while

How about you choke on my dick instead?
A good fucking may take 2 waves of feminism off of you

damn i've been had

see i don't really go on many of the meme boards so i have a hard time parsing when someone is actually this much of an obsessed ideologue or not
i do appreciate that you're doing it in a thread that was pretty pointless anyways

Not everything is a conspiracy. You are the only one(s) getting triggered in this thread, becuase someone pointed out a very obvious and dated marketing scheme. Please calm down and take a nap or something, crankypants

I bet you don't talk nearly as much with a dick getting in and out tour ass and a hand slapping you a couple times do you?

>Sjw smart enough to make a conspiracy
No is a tweetspiracy an angry cunt getting tons of other stupid cunts angry online

Dude what the hecc are you even talking about anymore

I fancy you and I'm asking you out to the ball what do you think?

Lol wait...so what you're saying is that recognizing that something is marketed to males make you a feminist and sjw? How do you even arrive at this conclusion?