‘We will print more money and give it to the unemployed to end poverty in South Africa’, Says new minister of Finance

‘We will print more money and give it to the unemployed to end poverty in South Africa’, Says new minister of Finance

“South Africans continuing to be poor when we can print more money to ensure that everybody has it. Our people are poor because there is a shortage of money in the country. It’s not the shortage of jobs that makes people poor, it is the shortage of money. We have paper and ink, so we will print more money and give it to the poor, and make all of them billionaires if that is possible.”

hinnews.com/za/national-news/we-will-print-more-money-and-give-it-to-the-unemployed-to-end-poverty-in-south-africa-says-new-minister-of-finance/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iASSUSFH6yk
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
youtube.com/watch?v=odFnOOfkYCs
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2905&v=JY8OgBzFLJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white people btfoed, kings just figured out the poverty

Holy fuck lumens got it right :^)

Shits about to get apocalyptic in south africa

how come whitey never figured this out

they dumb

youtu.be/iASSUSFH6yk

0:49

>Free money to this niggers

niggers

economics

LMAO

Thanks just shorted 100k ZA
Thanks just longed 100k red cross flights

Would not bee surprised if both a civil war and economic collapse happen in SA. So much racism, hate and corruption. Literally can't get a job if your white unless you have atleast an honors degree, no black people are applying for your job or you know someone

And what they do to there own people is even worse.

R H O D E S I A
H
O
D
E
S
I
A

Who wants to go in on importing mentol cigarettes and cheap booze to South Africa with me

Hello fellow /k/ommando

GG South Africs

Hahahaha I do hope that guy shilling investing in africa as a good idea the other day is all in.

First they steal land from white farmers. Then they print money to steal more for whites. They will start to starve soon as the whites flee and their currency becomes worthless. But this is good for crypto. A million dead niggers can't be wrong.

time to short the rand

>the Finance minister of your country doesn't know the concept of inflation
imagine

this is fake right?

Whitey knew, he was just mean and racist, so he didn't print money to give away.

Precursor to it kicking off in Europe. Watch closely and plan for your future accordingly.

CHECKED! AIRDROP THOSE LUMENS ASAP! WE HAVE POVERTY TO ELIMINATE!

Pretty standard African politics going on!

>get everyone riled up
>we gona give you the gibs
>rinse the cuntry for everything they got

These nigs in power right now are gona be Arab tier rich

Why any sane white person still lives in SA is beyond me

SHIT GET THE FUCK OUT OF XLM NOW

This is exactly why you crypto losers are a REAL HARM to humanity and the planet in general. You think making "money" that can't be printed in times of dire need is a good idea? Taking away the ability to print money will only exacerbate the problem of wealth inequality, glad to see that South Africa is moving in the right direction

I get a dark feeling that we are about to witness large scale deaths upon white people in South Africa whilst western governments sit back and not even acknowledge it. I think this is intentional and will be more fuel for the coming war in Europe.

Mr Malema has a long-standing commitment to land confiscation without compensation. In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.

Wew lad.

Rhodesia 2: Electric Boogaloo. Except soon to be without the electricity.

This is what happens when you let low IQ niggers run your country into the ground. This from a country that developed their own nuclear weapons program, who were at one time a top 5 nation. How the mighty have fallen.

Is this actually real?

You forgot step 2: Kill whitey.

>Between 1994 and March 2012, there had been 361,015 murders in all of South Africa and between 1990 and March 2012, there had been an estimated 1,544 murders on South African farms of which 208 of the victims were Black. Statistics of race are no longer collected.
If only you knew how bad things really were

Have some knowledge bombs courtesy of Lauren Southern.
youtube.com/watch?v=0TfAq3LrIjg
youtube.com/watch?v=odFnOOfkYCs

fake news, literally just google this for one second and see this shill posting on /pol/, Veeky Forums and /r/bitcoin

>Lauren "Goldstein" Southern

> Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux
MEE IZ RODD PALLED UUGGGHHH

It's been going on since Mandela and his tires, The News won't talk about it because they agree with it.

Find me another documentary on the current happenings in South Africa. Or hell, even a 30 second news report. Until then,
>Not an argument.

HOLY SHIT, THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ENFORCING APARTHEID WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

That's a set of African bagpipes, the guy is a musician, you liar

>Printing money to spend
>Your debt is now worthless
>Your currency is now worthless
>Inflation is out of control

Man, I didn't think it would spiral down this quickly.

I'm going all in Skynet. Nigger killing death bots can't come soon enough.

>tfw Venezuelan government unironically believes this

Some of them have been denied asylum or citizenship by western countries (see canada court case) or they are literally too poor to leave. Who will buy their things in order for them to raise capital to flee?

yep fake as fuck.

Economic illiteracy

"But who will buy my stuff," I cry as the machete chops into my femur.

bro he's a musician you autistic kike.

We know all about money that can be printed in a time of dire need - Tether

You can mock their situation but we may find ourselves sharing their fate in the not too distant future.

Yeah right. Next thing you'll tell me is the wrong side won WWII.

Well if they start to print some US dollars and Euros it could help their economy.
kek

That's what the guns are for.

If your "us" is referring to Europe, then yeah, they can burn. Swedistan is already a miniature caliphate, they just don't know it yet.

Mandela was a gud boi, he just loved giving away jewelry, that's what they mean by necklacing.

And that my friends is why you don't vote sub-70 iq negroids into power

Nice try schlomo

Wow I can't wait to watch this play out to it's inevitble conclusion.

This is going to be the great redpilling of our time. Will be interesting to see when the media pick it up and how they try to spin it.

perfect time for crypto-currencies to exists fot white south africans, eh?

Thanks for the headsup, time to short their currency. I missed my shot with Venezuela

>In 2100 there will be more nigs than any other race on the planet.
Thank god I'll be dead by then.
2050 and onwards will be hard though.

t b h anyone who's followed geopolitics for the last 10 years should have noticed this is where we're going
i'm in crypto because i can't see a scenario in which europe doesn't collapse before the middle of the century, the price appreciation is just an extra perk

>thinking white people ever learn
Their mental gymnastics just increase because they're a bunch of little faggots terrified of being called racist.

>he thinks china will allow this.

Realizing you spent your entire youth sucking up lies is enraging.

Some user was trying to end inflation in the TBC telegram the other day to all the Nigerians in there and he got banned. They simply cannot comprehend why this is a bad thing. They really are of subhuman intellect.

That's why we're going here.

I pray that my fellow white folks in SA get the fuck out ASAP. Come to Australia, wr will take you in. Just try to ingnore all the fucking Sudanese thugs running around Melbourne and Brisbane.

>he thinks the Chinese will stop it
Never expect anything from communists who intentionally destroyed all of their cultural artifacts.

Explain not end

"Australia?" Isn't that a Chinese outpost?

This right here. The seeds for this shit were planted in the 60s, but it's only been the last two decades that things have begun to accelerate out of control. Now the left wants you to give up your guns so they can really push the pedal to the floor.

We have front row seats to the fall of western civilization. It's not gonna be "the Chinese century" because the chinks are particularly strong. It's because we gave up.

lel

>The chinks aren't particularly strong
Sour white boi can't appreciate the amazing underdog story behind the rise of china this past century

this sums up the the problem in south africa, watch from 48 mins, truly fucked up
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2905&v=JY8OgBzFLJU

Motherfucker I will carpetbomb your cities with opium pellets, so help me...

checked. keked. free lumens for all of africa. thank you for your sacrifice stellarfags.

>we need mo money fo dem programs
>word dawg but how do we get da money, nah mean?
>nigga you stupid? we just print dat shit na mean?
>ayo, doesn't that, you know, de-value it and shit?
>nah nigga that's some white man economics. hoodonomics all 'bout that paper. more paper = more programs, ya heard?
>word.

You just know nignogs will get affirmative action'ed into going to mars. Can't be racist user

good thing my AR-15 can shoot those pesky fighter jets out of the sky

>Sure Mr. Smith they're welcome to come to Mars its current year after all
>So user where are Tyrone and Trayvon?
>Gone, what are you going to do about it faggot? We're on Mars

Praise kek

What's the best way to do that?

As usual, there's a screencap for that.

There's going to be a way to pool our money and set up our own colony though, r-right?

When your critical thinking skills are so damaged you can’t grasp the concept of elementary level war game exercises. The military, which is overwhelmingly pro-gun, being forced to go out and take away guns. The military, full of people with families, going out to take out their own loved ones. You realize in a civil war with these facts to consider a military is useless when every other person in it would be a candidate to fight against the tyrants trying to take guns, right?

Fucking hell its impossible to talk to 14 year old plebbit tards. You people are unironically the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet lol.

"A white only colony? What are you a nazi?"
Really, asians are the only solution. They hate sub-humans and don't hide it.
Guess which poster is the chinese one?

SA fag on /pol/ earlier was saying that the country is headed towards economic collapse, including its neighbors.

SA is the richest country on the continent. Their farms are the most productive. They feed a huge portion of Africa. Once SA falls, it will cause a domino effect across the continent.

We waste tens of millions of dollars of year on food aid that rots on the docks because of systemic corruption and superstition about GMOs. They actively refuse to eat the food we send them. Just airlifting a million pallets of rice isn't gonna do a damn thing.

I don't disagree that the US stands a greater chance of resistance but your total lack of empathy for every other white country on earth is disturbing at best.

we do care but they dont care for themselves. Look at germany sweden and cUKland.

You wish m8. Only in the city, and everyone knows city folk are the weakest of all

Trips wasted on a brainlet

You mean every other country that had a perfect example of what NOT to do in the US, and decided to do it 10x as hard anyway?

Fuck them, every last one.

FUCK YES
devalue the zar now

Holy shit. 10 years I'm buying 500 acres for 20 dollars who's with me ? We can turn Africa into Bizrael.

Boers got their shit shoved in by other countries and forced to agree to terrorist demands.

>getting your news from a blacked cosplayer

>it's another Veeky Forums falls for obvious fake news and uses it as an opportunity to be openly shitty episode

I-it's not serious, r-right?

Holy shit read the comments on that video. It's full of niggers saying whites should die and that the thieves and rapists are just "taking their property back" and "doing justice".
Those niggers are literally sub 70 IQ