JUST

JUST

just plug my whole colon up senpai

>pizza hut unveils something other pizza places have been doing for over a decade

I need it in my face

>Americans need to clog their arteries with grilled cheese because they are not able to discern real Pizza taste

Who else has been doing this?
>inb4 some noname local place in bumfuck nowhere that you just happen to live by

Where'd the cheese go?

how exactly is this different from normal stuffed crust?

I don't know

disgusting american plastic cheese

>Europeans still haven't read articles that show that clogged arteries aren't the result of fat but actually processed sugar

Not to say its amazingly healthy for you, but we have pretty much debunked the role of fats in heart attacks and the like.

Would devour tbqh

You cared enough to reply

hey cool so did you

>dairy industry tells us that sat fats arent bad for you

wew lad

remove plastic packaging next time chap

Every time I think Pizza Hut has reached the peak of being disgusting they outdo themselves again.

Reviewbrah gave it a bad review but this seemed gross in the first place so I'm not surprised.

In moderation they are fine.

Doesn't seem particularly more excessive than the existing cheese stuffing. I'd be impressed if they made like a jelly donut crust, so every slice is like a two course meal.

really I hadn't heard that.
link pls

>pie

are you 12

because that's the kind of garbage "GOTCHA!" kind of thing 12 year olds like to say

They hate us, cause they ain't us.

Reviewbrah absolutely PANNED this pizza. 4.2/10 I think, about as low as he goes.

What part of "pizza" stuffed with "cheese" is fucking moderation to you, you fatass Sharter?

>diary industry says fats are good for you and blames sugar
>sugar industry says sugar is good for you and blames fats
>fugg :-DDDD thank you greatest al-PPPPPFFFFFRRRTTT you always loog after my heald :-DDDD t. burger

Already saw Reviewbrah eat it. Said it's shit.

Pizza Hut worker here. It tastes just like the normal stuffed crust, nothing special about it.

Just ordered one (and another pizza), waiting for delivery. Will report back.

>not waiting for a true connoisseur to review it

It seems like a disgusting gimmick to get people to eat an even shittier product. I don't want fucking American cheese anywhere near my pizza, Jesus Christ.

Is there any significant difference between a grilled cheese stuffed crust and just a cheese stuffed crust?

Just putting cheese in the crust for extra $ is not that uncommon.

Even little caesars is better than pizza butt at this point

I just had some it isn't bad, crust has breadcrumbs baked on it and reminded me of baked mac and cheese

smelled kind of awful though

Never trust the opinion of a fat person when it comes to food because they will always, at the very least, enjoy whatever they're eating.

Source: I'm fat.

I just had this today.

The crust is their hand tossed but it wasn't as sweet as hand tossed usually is for some reason.
The cheese inside the crust looks like cheezewiz but it's quite stretchy once you get a bite.
I expected a nasty fake taste but it was actually alright. Like a nice mozarella/cheddar blend.

It tastes like the cheese you would find in some fancy jalapeno poppers or something. Then there's a layer of melted cheese on the crust with toasted breadcrumbs(?) sprinkled on it. I've had the hutt favorite and garlic butter toppings and this was just as good if not better than those.

It was definitely interesting and I'll probably try it at least one more time before they stop serving them.
I feel like it would have been better if they just served them cheese stick style though.
If you've had their normal stuffed crust, this is better in pretty much every way.

Pizza Hut worker

>hand toss dough made exactly the same way as stuffed crust
>instead of pure mozzarella cheese it is a cheddar/mozz blend.
>cheese "planks" laid on top (more like thin squares)
>garlic flavored bread crumbs on top
>topped exactly as a stuffed crust

Stuffed crust already takes a long time to prep and this adds a lot more steps to the process. It didn't taste good at our team meetings. You can tell a product is going to fail when no one goes back for a second slice at the meeting to train the workers on it

The part where you don't have a full pizza to yourself you cock gargling shit biscuit.

I know you eurocucks are too poor to understand not eating every scrap put in front of you, but most people hardly make it through two slices.

Same here. The only thing you can taste is the barely noticeable garlic crumbs. Not worth it.

This is disgusting, unnecessary and will shrink your brain (proven)

I can't believe I used to choose this when I had the opportunity to eat real cheese. Right into adulthood too. No going back now.
After finally

Shut up nigger.

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK OFF EUROS

EVERYONE WANTED IT AND NOW WE HAVE IT

THANKS PIZZA HUT

These things suck so much dick to make.

so is this just a stuffed crust pizza with cheddar cheese?

No shit, pizza hut invented it you fucking retard.

What decade do you think this is? Grilled cheese crust means exactly what it says -- it's not even the same type of cheese as typical stuffed crust.

Daym reviewd it and hated it along with the rest of the pizza. I think ive been to Pizza hut like 1 time in the past 6 years

haha

how does this shit get past R&D or whoever the fuck it is that invents new abominations of food.

If a worker like you has the wherewithal to predict its failure, how can the eggheads whose job it is to do this shit be misguided?

Cheese stuffed ruins the pizza crust this isn't a food board HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY CRUST WITH THESE CHEESY SHENANIGANS

Up your ass that's where lol

whens pineapple stuffed crust

what's the problem? That stuff is good. I used to get late night cravings for oreos and cheese. you unwrap a piece of cheese and wrap it around the oreo. Hate half a bag like this once.

Also I love putting that stuff on everything, like pic related pizza

>most people hardly make it through two slices