Please help?

Soooo...I'm about to lose my fucking mind...

I go to USC and I met this eastern indian chick whose 27, and i'm 25. We're both in grad school. So, she seems eager to be with me. Looking like she wants to settle down. She even tells me she's not into "hook ups" anymore even though she had like 15 partners already.

I get to know her a little better, a week goes by, and I end u taking her back to my apartment.
She knows I trade cryptos, she's heard about them and said her brother wanted to get into it.

Me feeling like a bad ass tells her i'm basically crypto-rich from investing back in 2016.

>>Yeah, I can go wherever I want and do whatever I want, and not have to answer to anybody.

She likes to travel and says she just wants to see the world and experience different cultures once she graduates.

So back to the story.... I take her back to my place

>>Hey, let's watch a movie.
>>Year One playing in background.
>>Ermmm, come here baby, grab her hips and start kissing on her body, end up finally smashing.

I tell her I gotta go to the store and pick up some protein coz I ran all out of my supply. Ask if she wants to come, she says she's fine and just gonna stay and finish up her homework here if I don't mind.
>>Unironically like to bodybuild
I think nothing of it.
>>Okay babe see you soon.
I come back, my laptop in which i showed off me trading cryptos on binance is gone, she's no where to be found.

>>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!?
>>Rush to go on my other laptop and try to check my binance account.
>> balance = .05 ETH
>>WHAT THE FUCK!?!? GOD KILL ME NOW!
She literally just robbed me of 50 BTC guys. I had so much money tied up in that account.

Do I call the police? Her phone is disconnected or offline or idk. I don't even know where the FUCK SHE LIVES..

I'm screwed guys. literally shaking right now....what the fuck do I do?? would the police even do anything???

If this isn’t a larp, which it is, yes you call the fucking police. When you are robbed of a half million dollars you call the police. Also you never tell ANYONE about your gains especially not random hos.

Anyway she couldn’t have transferred out your coins without doing email confirmation did you seriously leave both your Binance and email logged in and open?

> doubt

Boring larp 0/10 thread hidden

the revenge of pajeet

this

lmao

nice try

what is 2fa?

Lol this is fake as fuck. Did you just leave all of your shit open, you stupid brainlet?

Dude, my school email is tied to my binance account os it's just saved on my laptop. Can easily get on it by just going to gmail..

I guess i'm gonna have to call the police. But its cryptos, they have no way of tracing this back to her??? I don't fucking no man i'm freaking out..

also user
>you deserve losing 50 BTC for kissing curry shit smelling cunt

What is it with you poor people and telling anyone how much money you made? Nobody gives a fuck except for other poor fuckers that want to rob you of it.

Larp, but decent larp.

My wife is adopted pajeet. Best fuck ever. So submissive.

So I'm guessing she got through your 2FA too? Yeah, no one's buying this shitty quality larp.

this is the same larp every week

You fucking suck at securing own shit. NEVER LET WOMEN INTO YOUR CRYPTO WORLD. It's too volatile for them. And this chick knew what she was doing. Don't even know what to say. I do hope you figure it out. That bitch is halfway to India now.

Crypto is 100% traceable your Binance history would show exactly what wallets it got sent to and when.

Kys saged

OP nice LARP

Pic related is you.

Obvious larp but to all reading this, activate 2FA and don't be a retard like the character in OPs story

that's what you get for bragging

pride is a sin

Best bet is to find her and physically force her to give them back. Cops can't do anything. They don't understand crypto and you have no proof she took it. Just take matters into your own hands and do what you gotta do.

Trips confirm.

The larps are getting worse....why aren’t they getting better, and what is to be gained!?

rollin'

as if you'd be lucky enough to date a pajeet woman

>major X on the larping
but made me smile so thanks user

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Imagine wasting trips on an answer to some larpfag

was about to ask what people did waiting for their orders to fill.. I see.
anyone here watch DB/DBZ/DBS? How long would that take to watch from start to finish?

Guaranteed larp right here.

You have nothing left to lose. Track her, beat her up and force her to give it back.

But you're a virgin you larping fag

>unironically racemixing

Obviously OP doesn't go to the USC in Columbia, SC. You're a fucking idiot for letting this bitch now, and how the fuck do you not have your 50 BTC in cold storage or on a paper wallet locked in a safe deposit box in your bank. You have no one to blame but yourself. This is no different than inviting Tyrone and Jamal to your house, and then wondering why your apartment is empty once they leave.

That being said, obviously this bitch has just committed major crimes. BTC isn't as private as you think. You have the dirty on this bitch. Go to the cops, go to FBI, go to campus police, go to sherif. Talk to a lawyer. Your BTC is most likely gone forever, but you can make this bitch's life a living hell.

So, no 2FA, you say? SFYL

>not having 2fa
>dating a pajeet
>bragging to said woman about gains
>leaving a woman you don't trust in your house

So many mistake. I feel bad because I'm empathetic but I really shouldn't.

Natural selection at work, nice to see. You fucked up pajeet.

Nice try, giuseppe.

what about the transaction verifications? she'd need authenticator or email or whatever

>normiefag getting robbed by shitskins

and nothing of value lost

hope that used up pajeet roastie vgina was worth it lma0

Haha you do know they wipe their ass with their hand

I'd be throwing that laptop out too now

Haha shit dick

Im guessing you also get a boner at the zoo?
From all the public shitting animals?

Damn I close my laptop when I leave even when it's my wife around.

>literally shaking
kek

>50 btc
>no 2fa

You larpers aren't even trying anymore

You don't need 2fa if you are already logged in.

these larps are so weird. is this how normies ask questions nowadays? make up some bullshit story then sift through replies while acting retarded?

What's the question?

P O O E D

You really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

my girlfriend said that no one would ever do that.

>But its cryptos, they have no way of tracing this back to her???
Christ, this is the lamest larp ever. The tracing it back to her would be easy in this hypothetical because you know she stole it, you can report it, they can see your binance history, and they can see if she ever spends that money. You are acting like its totally legal to steal someone's hard cash because "lol untraceable!" but in this case its even easier because its on a public fucking ledger.

wait till she gets her papers you dumb niger

Don't you know that everyone on Veeky Forums has had their laptop stolen by some chick? Suck it up, buttercup you ain't nothing special.