What's the best one?

What's the best one?

hot mustard

RIP in pease

Sweet sout

you dont have the mcfeast dip in burgerland?

We don't, what is it?

this

mcfeast/mcchicken mayo in a dip container. bretty good with nugets

Habenero Ranch.

>no sweet curry

What the fuck is wrong with america?

Sweet and sour. Can't eat Mccrappies without it.

hot mustard has been, and always will be, the best sauce

All shit. Wendy's has the best sauces.

Everyone else in this thread is a fucking idiot because spicy buffalo is quite literally the only sauce you'll ever need for anything.

When I go to McD I ask for tons of them because I like to include them in other stuff I cook. You people should try it sometime

hot mustard you butch

Disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate or cellulose gum? Tough choices.

Hot mustard. They still list on menus in countries outside the us but I have no idea if it still offered.

>hot mustard

Why would they stop making it if it were as delicious and popular as you guys always make it out to be? I'll wager it was actually shit and Veeky Forums only likes it because of the typical contrarean attitude I often find on Veeky Forums.

>Why would they stop making it if it were as delicious and popular as you guys always make it out to be?

According to a mcdonalds press release it was because it wasn't as popular as the other sauces. Personally I think it is bullshit and they got rid it of about the time they were trying to promote new sauces like that god awful sweet chili one.

Can confirm sweet curry is best

Move aside plebs, the real MVP is here.

I get one barbecue and one sweet and sour when I get nuggets.

honey is, has been, and always will be the best mcnugget dipping friend

Wot
Just straight honey? Like out of a jar?
How fat are you?

Pretty sure user means the "honey" they serve. which is like KFC honey sauce. Basically honey watered down with corn syrup and flavorings.

I stand corrected. Apparently they actually serve pure honey.

Will McDonalds develop a caviar flavored dipping sauce?

>ctrl+f "tangy barbeque"
>0 results
man I'm addicted to their garbage bbq sauce

Hot Mustard master race.

To be fair, it's probably no worse than all the other sugar syrups the nuggets are sold with.

Lads

>how fat are you in a McDonald's thread

yeah jeeze, why would you want so many empty calories. Give me the sweet and sour with a diet coke :^)

i live in charleston sc. we still have it here.

is ordering a diet coke only bad if the person ordering it is fat?

only diabetics and women get a pass

>using mcdonalds sauce in cooking
why not just get a bottle of franks and make your own?

None of those.

1 Hot Mustard + 1 Sweet and Sour = ca$h

it still exists, some stores still carry it and some stores don't, I don't think its a regional thing either, on one side of my town they have it and on the other side they act like they've never heard of it. Same goes for pic related, which is the best one

>Same goes for pic related, which is the best one

I would say that is the worst one and the reason so many hot mustard fans got pissed off. When they discontinued HM they didn't even say anything and just started throwing this shit in the bag with out informing the customers. You will also notice a common theme with HM fans: we don't eat on just nuggets, or even nuggets. We slathered our fries in it. Drenched our shitty hash browns in it. We dipped our mcdoubleshits in it. What is a sausage mcmuffin with out hot mustard? How does one eat a BK Whopper with out fishing around for a Hot Mustard pack? We took it home and used it on our ham sandwiches.

They love of Hot Mustard goes far beyond the dislike of McNuggets.

Can anyone explain here why McDongle's ranch dressing tend to have a mild taste of coffee in them?

Sweet chili was pretty good

That shit is terrible. Why not just pour salted vinegar directly down your gullet