POORtfolio R8 Thread

Give it to me straight boys, what should I do with this small stack. I am going to start wagecucking next week to grow my stack.

Where the fuck should I put my $800?

move out from LTC/BTC to somewhere else. Not informed well about JNT and CPC. OMG is good.

AMB. will be at the global food safety conference this week Mar 2-5, hodl or sell the news

all in CPC thank me later

March 5-8 I mean

OMG

If you don't want to daytrade unironically link, else dyor in a small coin. High risk, but big if true and true if big. Else ico a few times and Settle down in some safer things.

>volume 41.36 btc
>while being on Binance
What the fuck, how?

The real question is why the fuck is Tron #1 volume. Fucking retards.

>how to get rich in 3 years by doing absolutely nothing

Hope I make it

All in BNB
Easy and quick 2x over BTC

this will only work if you have a ton of fiat already or if you've been holding since 2014 or before

OP's got 2k so that's not gonna cut it

How's a starting investment of $100k sound?

JNT

I want to dump XLM bags so bad.

The ultimate poorfolio

DID I MAKE IT?

Rate it

atleast have 1 BNB so that you save on trading fee. With that poorfag portfolio, you would lose everything in the fee. sorry to say user but this is the poorest of the poor folio i've seen. i am not even sure how did you manage getting

Do it. It's stupid to hold it atm. There are so many other coins that will see bigger returns. No one will thank your for holdning it.

I dont know

>ven
>link
sink

ahahaha what the fuck is the point of splitting a few hundred bucks among so many alts on binance? you lose so much on dust and fees

I'm 40% down. I'm not selling at that big of a loss.

Is VEN really that bad? Got into it at 30c or so.

put into POA network (binance). Will double within a month or two. After that you are on your own. Good luck!

JNT, you smart

Not bad desu

Give it to me straight niggas.