What do you miss most ever since you went full skinny?

What do you miss most ever since you went full skinny?

For me, garlic cheese bread.

Veeky Forums Is My Blog; the post.

Nothing. I still indulge in fatty fat foods every now and then. They're as tasty as they used to be, but how I feel after eating them hardly makes them worth bothering with.

i miss pizza

You... guys know you can still have these things, right? You just have to have them in moderation.

nothing.

because i work out.
so i can eat whatever i want.

Pizza, fried chicken doughnuts, pan dulce, and cookies.

I don't get cravings since I eat at maintenance at most, but I always try to find ways to eat substitutes.

But what would happen if you couldn't work out?

Haven't you ever wanted to stop?

This is my feels. If I can stop drinking though, I could have a slice or two.

I go to the gym every other day, and bike at least 20 minutes everyday. Still keep my caloric intake to under 2000 cause I'm afraid of becoming a werewhale again.

Everything. But looking good is worth it, and once a week I'll go out and have a nice dinner. No sweets though, no ice cream, etc. But I'm rich so I can at least get good tasting healthy food high in broteins and vary a lot. Fucking shrimps and salmon mang.

>tfw started counting calories
>only eat 1800 a day and taking fish pills
>can eat shit like OP posted and still lose weight

feels good

Beer. Alcohol. Can't have any drinks too many calories.

You're a fucking idiot. Exercising CAN NOT outpace a bad diet unless you're an Olympic tier athlete ( you're not). You don't gain weight because you don't eat enough too not because you work out. You fucking idiot.

I don't miss any food because I eat whatever I want while practicing portion control

>Eating one or two fatty processed foods a week
>WHARRGARBL BAD DIET RAWR!

You need to get some fucking help lad.

>I can eat whatever I want
>that means I only eat one or two processed foods a week

Fuck off

>I have absolutely no self control
>This means nobody else can have any self control

Seriously, go see someone qualified. You're sick in the head user. So sad.

Gluten free
Dairy free
Corn free
Preservative free
Sulfite free
Soy free
Nut free
Yeast free

This is hell.

I'm 5'8 110lbs on a roughly 1500cal/day diet and I still eat anything I want, just in small amounts. I try new local restaurants all the time and if I know it's going to be something extreme I just don't eat anything else that day.

I miss eating junk without moderation.

do you have ibs or something

ahh the anorexia took my appetite. also several weeks of conditioning but oh well

>used to be chubby because I binge ate junkfood near daily
>quit, lost 20 lbs
>sucked, couldn't eat anything
>started bike commuting
>can now binge eat AND stay skinny

>in moderation.

No fun in that.

In two days I ate an entire pumpkin pie and an entire pack of oreos, in addition to normal food and half a bag of chips.

It can if the person is young like 23 or younger. Eventually reality will catch up to them if they keep eating junk.

If you're eating right it will be easier to fight off binging.

Plus sugars addictive.

Or though on a positive note. kudos for the bike commuting thats a great idea.

I lost weight a few yrs ago and kept it off since, but I still indulge in lots of crap

so even though I 'miss' some of the things I managed to swear off (cereal, biscuits, chinese takeouts), I don't really think the shit I eat now is any better (I drink a lot more now than then for one, and am even more addicted to crisps/chips and my chocolate consumption is pretty much the same), though I generally eat less of it as a whole and do a lot more exercise than I did so I guess thats whats keeping me from going back to fat mode

That's not a person, right?

Just skip a meal, it's what I do.

I miss potatoes

and lasagna, holy fuck this is terrible

>Plus sugars addictive.

Seriously. For a while I was off but now i'm binging again, I can eat like 3 sweets a day and still want more. Shit is worse than drugs. I eat healthy otherwise, so if I really want to cut I'll keep my sweets and bike and just eat salads and whatever otherwise. I actually eat a ton of veg.

This

gorging on pasta with butter, salt and pepper

Quit spazzing out

chicken wings

fucking gross, what is this ... Auschwitz rape simulation? O.o