Low Cal Munchies

How can I smoke pot without getting fat as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rice cakes. veggie platter.

don't sit around on the couch all day eating like crazy

- go outside enjoy the niceness of the outsides

Caviar

DUDE

Smoke too much so you don't have money for groceries.
Puke after eating.
Ignore the munchies.

chug 2 glasses of water and brush your teeth when you get the munchies

or just have the will power to stop eating whenever you hit your daily limit

Combine it with amphetamine.

Just smoke before your biggest meal and don't eat more than your TDEE.

Sweet potatoes in maple glaze is my go-to for some healthy munchies. Or poached mushrooms if I want something "meatier"

>1 medium/large sweet potato, cut into 8-12 wedges lengthwise
>1/2 an onion (or) 1 shallot (or) 1 leek halved or quartered depending on size
>Olive oil or Butter, to coat
>Salt, pepper and garlic to taste

Roast at 400°F for 40-50 minutes

>1/2Tbsp good quality maple
>1tsp lemon zest
>1tsp lemon juice
>1/2Tbsp good quality mustard

Mix and combine with the roasted veggies. Eat immediately or save for later

Reheat for 10 min in a toaster oven or until warm in a pan. Cheap, tasty and healthy

WEED

it's pretty high in calories, user, but it'll be filling, so i give you that.

Once you develop an everyday habit/tolerance your appetite will go back to normal and you wont be able to eat for a week without smoking, so you'll lose weight overall if you're a heavy user.

>pretty HIGH in calories
this guy is a laugh riot

You could make burritos/wraps from a tortilla, black and kidney beans, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, cilantro, corn, ect. Maybe rice to make it more filling. Put lots of hot sauce/spices so you eat it slower and get full quicker.

Sativa heavy hybrids don't give me the munchies....maybe stick with those, or a straight sativa, if you can find em'.

>Sweet potatoes in maple glaze
>healthy

Choose ONE, fatty.

High bike rides/runs are the best you fat fuck

Doritos and Sausalitos are much less healthy.

Plus, if some sweet potatoes are going to screw up your calories for the day, you have bigger problems than healthy munchies. Switch the potatoes for some cauliflower, carrots, celeriac, beets, belgian endive if you really wanna cut calories

Or you could not add sugars to your starches, like a disgusting fat body, and instead use something delicious like cinnamon, you fat fuck.

Kek

I like those baby bel wedges. Rice cakes are also pretty top tier. Turkey bacon is rad as well

Much on pasta then go for a bike ride

>buy weed
>hardly any money left to buy food

it just works.exe

but what if I'm not poor?

Go hiking.

I'm serious. Hiking is the funnest shit while high. Grab some friends if you have some, but even if you don't just walking around on some trail outdoors is pretty nice.

Ok friend I got you.

First, watermelon. It's healthy, low cal, and keeps you hydrated. It's honestly the ideal weed food.

On that note, most fruits are winners.

Another solid pick: deli meat. Get some delicious flavored Boar's Head. I like salsalito and Cajun turkey and blazing buffalo chicken.

Cheese and other dairy products are higher cal but have decent macros and are more satiating. It's an option.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST. If you are trying to lose weight and are chronic you need to fucking pick a vice. Get rid of shit like ice cream, Doritos, and cookies--basically all preprocessed high carb food must go. You WILL eat this stuff while high if it's around so GET RID OF IT if you are smoking every day. Otherwise you are adding an ungodly number of low nutrient calories to your diet EVERY DAY and you WILL get fat.

I second this hard. Buy a small hiking pack with a bladder from Amazon and put your DS, vape, and HEALTHY snacks (Apple, banana) in there.

Eat really spicy food and drink lots of water.

Hard caramels.

But they must be type you like sober too.

strong this

been smokin weed err day few years and would buy 2-3 packs of chips/candy/chocolate/icecream a night and eat them all. became even more expesnive than the weed itself in the end.

anyway i cut that shit out and im at an underweath bmi now fugg

by just not caving into the munchies.

fruit, celery, carrot sticks, and unsalted popcorn with no butter are good alternatives though.

About the first point though, munchies is all in your head. Just ignore it and it'll go away in a min or two. If it's that hard either, just dont have snacks in your kitchen and remind yourself it's the weed that's hungry, not you.

naturebox.com

Am I a mutant or something, but my munchies don't last that long. Mad craving for any, but one sandwich is enough and I'm good again.

Drink water. Maybe that hunger you're feeling is just dehydration that feels like hunger.

People who get the munchies and blame the weed for eating a lot are the worst.

Medical Fact: The effects of marijuana increase the appetite.

This is actually a merit, when compared to opiates. It is the only known painkiller that increases the apppetite.

just eat the weed

Sweet potatoes don't need any kind of glaze. Really, they don't need anything; maybe a dash of salt but that's it. Just bake it in the oven, bust it open and eat. One of nature's perfect foods, IMO.

There are strands of marijuana that dont cause hunger, just get different stuff than usual.

>Medical Fact: The effects of marijuana increase the appetite.

Indica? Sure.

Sativa? Not so much.

Kill yourself, scum.

Always the most depressing thing, some loser curled up with a bong because they can't do shit. I also love it when conscientious vegetarians use illegal drugs.

>2016
>actually believing there is a difference between strains
wrong, stupid, and gay

>I have never smoked weed before in my life: the post

Nutrigain bars with sativa usually does the trick for me personally

Water.

>How can I smoke pot without getting fat as fuck?
I've heard that smoking helps you lose weight, try that.

Maybe 20-3 years ago but science has done wonders for marijuana. You'd be surprised the amount of time and effort put into creating new strains with different effects

By not being a lazy fatty

>but science has done wonders for marijuana.

Science has done fuck all for cannabis.

GROWERS, on the other hand, have.

no one cares. you are all still losers.

>GROWERS, on the other hand, have.

And what do you think the growers were using to generate results if not the scientific method?

You do realize that "science" refers to the concept of developing hypotheses based on observation and then testing those hypotheses via experimentation, right?

Jesus christ do you even understand what you wrote?

According to academia, unless the shit gets published and peer reviewed, it's not "science", it's speculation, or pseudo-science, at best.

"Science" turned its back on cannabis a long time ago when it decided it would side with the abolitionists so as not to jeopardize their precious grants and tenure.

Regardless, growers aren't "scientists" any more than a back yard dog breeder is a "scientist".

Fuck off with your bullshit.

>Horticulture isn't science

Uhh..

i heard if you drink bleach right before smoking it kills your appetite enough to not eat

Smoke a lot indica. I get couch lock so bad I don't even want to bend forward for my water.

>guerrilla weed growers
>horticulturists

Choose one.

>maybe if I keep moving goalposts I'll win the argument lmao!

wew lad!

haha oh god. I'm always surprised that Veeky Forums isn't full of more stoners..

let me guess, you're an "al/ck/ie"

>I am the dumbest poster in this thread

wew lad!

So are you fellow lurker :)

Look up the definition of horticulture you dumb motherfucker.

nice trips

eat less. keep healthier shit around. smoke a different strain.

>420chan

I always want to post there but they can be pretty insufferable and I used to go into the IRC channel and they were all just really weird and antisocial and very very racist for "stoners".

Not everyone who smokes weed is a libshit

It's not really about being liberal, they were just really hateful, catty, edgy shits. It was worst than 4channers, seriously.

>very very racist
You must not be white then if this bothered you

Start playing a video game, you will forget you wanted to eat.

you're so stoned you responded to the wrong post

Eating while high is overrated.
I had more fun just listening to music or playing video games high.

>hike deep innawoods while high
>roll an ankle off a rock because my brain is clouded and im not as aware or as coordinated while high

GG

DUDE

That's what trails are for.

>grows weed in the closet every so often

Holy shit! I'm a horticulturist!

Yes, im sure the growers completely disregarded any kind of scientific method and just fucked around until they came up with something.

People that grow and produce large amounts of any plant generally have some kind of knowledge about what theyre doing.

People like you are why stoners get so much hate

You sound like the exaggerated pro-weed vice documentary presenters

>that's my secret, cap. I am always stoned.

I never understood how people could have that problem.
I always lose my appetite whenever I don't smoke weed and I actually eat less food the more I smoke.
I always look like a skeleton after 1-2 years of daily smoking and than I stop and gain my weight back.

None of that qualifies a home grower of weed as a "scientist" or a "horticulturist".

I sure as fuck am not.

I'm just a nigger that likes to grow some weed every so often.

Zero fucks given, cry-baby.

What do the munchies feel like?

I've never smoked or anything before, don't really want to but I'm curious. Is it sort of like forgetting to take Adderall for a few days?
When that happens I become extremely hungry and feel like a bottomless pit.

The true secret is not to drink booze when youre high. Booze makes you eat more while pot just makes it taste better; at least thats how it works for me.

ignore it , duh . fucking kids these days no self control, your week of body and mind grow a fucking spine.

it's more like you forget to stop eating. also everything tastes amazing and new, like having baby tastebuds

You are right, maybe it just hasn't been my week you know?

Oh, I see. I figured it just gave you a voracious appetite.

So basically, when stoned you just enjoy everything you normally do but a lot more?

At home I tend to regulate by only smoking in the evening, either before or after dinner. My "munchies" are then whatever I feel like having with dessert. If I'm still hungry, I'll have some fruit and maybe some cheese on crackers.

If I'm out and about with friends, I make sure to keep a few hard candies or tootsie pops with me to snack on and take my mind of stoned food thoughts.

I take adderall and smoke weed, and have experienced them together and by themselves so I can weigh in.

Yes, it's exactly like when you don't take adderrall for a day or two.

The increased sense of taste is one thing. Many people also develop a very one-tracked mind, if that makes sense. If you got to take a leak, you really got to take a leak. And if you are feeling peckish it becomes unbearable hunger.

>CAVIAR
>WEED
>LMAO

>How can I smoke pot without getting fat as fuck?

If you're a junior viper and get the munchies, then have FRUIT on hand to eat.

Like frozen grapes. OMFG.

>So basically, when stoned you just enjoy everything you normally do but a lot more?
Pretty much

you've posted. but have you posted ON WEED?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0B7bzP-Gog

Kinda off topic but how do you guys find any in a new area? Just moved and I don't know anyone with a connection.

WEED

sushi

Good question...

I just walk around the neighbourhood, yelling 420 at the top of my lungs.

carrots and hummus bromingo

For me, I get hungry, or at least by this point, I simply desire the stimulation of eatin delicious food. Everything is a little more delicious when you're stoned. Then when you're eating, the feeling of being full or satisfied doesn't set in as fast as when you're sober, so you tend to gorge a bit.

I live about 2 blocks away from the police station, no thanks.