I will not eat at any restaurant that serves _____

I will not eat at any restaurant that serves _____.

Human meat

You, user.
I'm not mixing with your type.

black people

Sugary, carbonated drinks.

Lobster

2nd this

Caviar

Came here for this

Bread

I was hoping I'd be the first to post it.

Animal products

food

Vegan

Vegan raw food

Muzzies

health-fad cuisine

gluten free
vegan
locavore
GMO free
etc.

Screaming children

Niggers

halal snack packs

theyre ABs

What's your issue with those?
How does this impact your eating experience?
Do you avoid supermarkets that sell gluten free products too?

vegetarian/halal/korcher only

because I hate cults

I was more talking about restaurants that ONLY sell those. If a menu has 2 vegan options, sure I'll scoff at them, but it wouldn't prompt me to leave. Now if the wait staff was a bunch of crusty hippies in addition to there being vegan shit on the menu, I'd leave. I don't give money to people I can't respect.

Ketchup

Vegan dishes existed way before vegan was a thing, no reason to scoff at them.
Furthermore a dish being vegan doesn't make it bad. You're way to hang up on words describing the thing than the thing itself.

I wouldn't eat at any restaurant that would have me as a customer.

Listen man the thread asked a question and I responded with generalities. I didn't come here to defend something that took 2 seconds to conceive. That said, traditional cuisines that are more vegan than others (eg. indian) still aren't completely vegan. It's a pretty safe bet that if a restaurant is purely vegan it's run by faggot hipsters and not a nice indian couple.

Like, a vegan hamburger. Just kill yourself already.

Ignore the fucking retard vega faggot shitpost troll.

Don't voice your opinion if a response will hurt your feelings. That being said,
> Like, a vegan hamburger
Is exactly what I was speaking of with
> You're way to hang up on words describing the thing than the thing itself.

Not a vegan.

epic /b/to xD

Us racists huh? xdxdx xD

>> You're way to hang up on words describing the thing than the thing itself.

"There's no way anyone would want to eat this bean loaf sandwich if we marketed it as what it is. I know! We can latch it onto another wildly popular food's name so people think they'll receive something similar!"

^Their thought process

If I concentrated on the thing itself I still wouldn't eat it because it's still objectively terrible

>/b/to

> it's still objectively terrible
Yes, that can happen, but I profoundly think you should evaluate every dish by itself and not by its name.

I agree, I do. But I also hold contempt for the people who, in order to make it more marketable, name it a "hamburger" when it is not. Don't liken unlike things to push your shitty food onto the unexpecting, is what I'm saying.

>

I really don't have any issue with naming things like "vegan hamburger". It just means "hamburger without meat" and that's fine with me even if the dish is technically not a hamburger anymore, but as always technicalities are only important in debate clubs or science, but not in everyday lifes.

what was the point of this post?

Make it plain

Fuck hippies tho

Cockmeat sandwich
Frozen jizz popsicles
Fetii
Your mother's new boyfriend's head on a platter
Shit on a shingle
MREs

Food on wooden boards.
Like running nails on a blackboard.

Mexicans

Halal or Kosher food

came here to post this

Instant mashed potatoes

Small plates. It's just another way to say shit portions

white people

non-whites

Googles, Skypes or Facebooks.

heh

Fondue

onion rings

>I'm an Americlap that consumes his food quicker than his brain can process satiety -- I will gladly trade quality and taste for volume because I don't actually experience my food.
F.U.C.K. O.F.F.

I'm not fatty fat-fat up there, but who the fuck said quality and large portion sizes are mutually exclusive?

Stop being autistic.

NIGGERS OR FAGGOTS

Because it's lazy?

substitutions

Basically anything described as "fast food".

Even if they claim to be serving "gourmet" versions. You can't polish a turd.

Only vegan food

I will not eat at any restaurant that serves Veeky Forums's.

Their burgers not medium. Usually means they are premade, frozen patties. yuck.

I tried to do this, satan but all the best indian takeaways near me are halal

The whole points of small plates is that you order a lot of them you fucking retard. Of course they are smaller portions, hence the name, that's why you get several. It gives you an opportunity to try out different things on the menu. How can people like you be this stupid?

>I will not eat at any restaurant that serves...
...thru a window.

>thru

I won't eat at any restaurant period. You don't know what those fucks are doing with your food. If I can't see myself preparing it, or it isn't fast food I know will be disgusting shit, I won't eat it .

>epic /b/to xD
>not /pol/

Are you even trying?

>Merlot

calm the fuck down m8 jesus christ

I'd eat anywhere, with anyone, that serves anything.

Limiting your options makes you less experienced and a poorer cook.

Gutter oil.

kek