Do Americans really eat this much in one meal?

Do Americans really eat this much in one meal?

Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Yk9L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me personally, no.

HOURLY
EURO
OBSESSION
THREAD

What is an example of an average meal you'd have

Why do you think it's Euros and not Americans trolling their fellow Americans?

this

Jesus is a very american thing to say so I'm betting it's just an american trolling.

Also I'd be fine eating that sandwich but it's essentially all I'd eat that day. Maybe a salad or something later.

i would eat probably a quarter and save the rest for later

On boards with flags this is exactly the type of shit thread they make. It's not hard to see the pattern.

Boards with flags would know better than to blame Europe.

board with flags would just blame the jews

>It's not hard to see the pattern.

Apparently it is given that I've personally done whole "Americans" trolling bullshit in the past despite being one myself.

OP here. I admit it, I'm American. I just wanted to make a shit thread for attention.

Veeky Forums NEEDS flags and a sticky to negate the shit posting.
Who's interested?

Why do you think people here don't have access to VPN services that let them shit post from multiple countries?

>Why do you think people here don't have access to VPN services
I'd disagree, many people do run VPNs.

I do, but I also only eat 1 (one) meal a day.

>who's interested
hello newfriend.

Usually I'll have one of pic related for a meal.

Flags increase the amount of shitposts. Everytime you give away your country of origin, religion, political affiliation, gender or any other attribute that has no importance for the topic at hand, you will get shitty responses tying said attribute to your statement derailing the discussion in seconds.

Imagine /ck with added weight of the user at every post. You get the picture.

which make flags for posting useless. There is no point in assuming country of origin. A shit poster is a shit poster. End of story.

I'm guessing you haven't seen this before?
Newfaggot.

I do eat this much in a meal, but that's because I'm underweight and going through chemo So I need to stuff my face while I'm not nauseas

>le sticky meme
SPLIT
THE
BOARD

no it's for 2 people. can't you tell by the two toothpicks?

do english people really eat all this in one meal??

>in one meal?
no, we tend to like leftovers. its the diners that serve us so much

you brits sure do know jack shit about cultural topics

Yes, I also have one egg per meal

vid.me/Yk9L

Let me take you for a ride.

Funny how they shit talk us
Yet the US is the second most visited country in the world
They h8 us cuz they ain't us

Too much toast, but other than that it's not a lot.

>we tend to like leftovers
literal animals.

Where!?!?! That looks so good!!!! I want it!

Ruined with all the sprinkles and toppings, with just sauce would be decent.

Nice third world shithole, how does it feel to starve cuck boy.

Its pretty common for a man to bring his wife/GF's leftovers to work for lunch the next day. Usually men finish their meal though, especially if its a fucking hot sandwich which would make terrible leftovers

Famous 4th St Deli in Philly

>Someones never had spaghetti that's had a day or two to meld flavors...
>RinandLuvialaughing.jpg

this is what hack restaurants give you when they wanna rip you off with a pastrami. everyones pleased because fuck yea big wad of pastrami but then it tastes like a big wad of pastrami between bread

Sometimes I eat the whole thing, sometimes I order two extra slices of bread and split it up so I have another sandwich for later.

You're not supposed to eat this kind of thing every day.

American here.

I would only be able to ear a a quarter of one of those halves. That's a meal for either 2 large sized fellows, or 4 small sized fellows... or 2 million anorexic women. Either way, it's a lot of food.

I would but not every day. Rubens are fucking delicious.

>do americans really

What's with the constant America envy?

You know, Americans never post "Do (Eurofags) ever eat THIS?" because Americans don't give a fuck what type of gruel the members of the lesser, regional powers sustain themselves on when the pause from sucking the state's cock.

no. next question.

This sandwich costs like 20 dollars, nobody is buying these every day

>Do Americans really
I know what I'm filtering.

stop being poor

I eat one large ~2000 calorie meal for dinner. So Yes.

I'm all for hating on american pigs but in reality a lot of countries offer these kinds of indulgences and they aren't eaten daily.

Personally, no. I'd take half of that home for later, and possibly not even finish the first half.
A lot of delis in particular pride themselves on giving customers large portions.

You do realize that even in America, people's tastes and portion sizes vary greatly from person to person. Or do you think that the term "American" means we all look exactly alike and eat, walk, talk exactly alike, as if we're clones or robots? Fucking hell, use your brain.

I'M SCROOBIN FOR A REUBEN

Same

Little, salty, black memes. No one I know actually enjoys caviar.

>Are Americans really walking Gods?

Yes

HAHAHAHAHAHA FATASS

Yeah and France is the first most vitised

Sounds like sven here has been razzed a little too much once his (((flag))) has broadcast his cuckedness

This. Veeky Forums is an anonymous website.
Go to Facebook if you want users to be identified.

by muslims

i just dont understand why there has to be so much pastrami in just 2 sandwiches there.

why not 4 smaller sandwiches instead?

""""""""""""""""""""""Famous"""""""""""""""""""" 4th Street Deli, where that particular sandwich comes from, charges you extra for take out as well as for splitting your order with someone for dine-in. Their sandwiches are good, but I don't get the point of these extra charges, especially for take out, other than trying to gyp you out of a few extra dollaridoos and the customers being either too beta, too flabbergasted or too stupid to protest it.
Fuck that place, seriously.

Well they are a Jewish deli

Well, youd definitely have to wash it down with a glass of bleach

Regardless, they won't be getting ongeshtopt on my hard-earned Ameribux.

I'm the guy you're responding to.

>breakfast
usually a bagel, croissant, or quiche with black coffee... sometimes a bigger breakfast (two poached eggs, potatoes, sausage links)

>lunch
none

>dinner
typically a full meal composed of meat, starch, vegetables with a glass of wine or a beer

normal BMI and healthy

Sometimes I do. Only on occasion. Also I'm not fat, I'm actually thin for my height

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

so can we just rename Veeky Forums to /do americans/?

>be american
>be not fatass
>either eat entire plate and skip dinner,
>or box the other half to take home for later
>effectively get 2-3 meals for the price of one

yuuuros are just jelly.