Beer general

You get the idea.
More minnesota shit. Just found out they started canning this stuff. A little more bitter than I like on the finish, but overall it's one of my favorites from the great state of 10000 lakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

vedett.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not worth the price, but this is the best pumpkin beer I've had yet.

Guys have any cool brew fests coming up?
'Elysian Great pumpkin brew fest' is happening in Seattle pretty soon. should be pretty solid,

You have a straight up pumpkin beer fest? I'm jelly user.
I've got Oktoberfest starting in my town tomorrow, hope the local micro breweries come out of the woodworks for it

What's your opinion on Hoegaarden? I find it to be great this time of year. Refreshing with flavor and too good to just swallow down real fast.

For me, it's a cool refrigerated Bud, the only beer for the working man.

This is my current favourite stuff, local supermarkets have started selling it too which is nice

I discovered Celtia at a friend house and it became my favourite beer.
Becks is my second favourite.

Excellent in its own style, however could be more exciting. Great summer drinking, light wheats and gose are goto for that time of year.

Cooking a meal tonight, have pic related for dessert. Same beer template with different hops, it is called "hop discovery"

Sipped on one of these last night, it was pretty nice. Evil Twin does a really good job at hiding their beers high ABV.

My fucking nigga. My buddy and I roadtrip'd to twin cities and basically did a beer crawl. Dangerous Man, Surley, Town Hall, to name a few. Twas grand.

>mfw Size 7

drinking a lidl beer

2.8/5

White pride world wide

I'm beginning to think these budweiser posts are literally paid shills. who goes out of their way to praise the worst thing in the market?

Burgeoning alcoholics and normies who never try beers outside their comfort zone.
I'm about to drink a quart of homebrewed 4% wheat beer that I overhopped.

that does sound really good, a lot of pumpkin beers like pumpking and the New Belgium one are just too strong on pumpkin I've yet to try a really good one.

I always figured it was a meme playing off the mcdonalds shills

>for me it is the mcchicken, the perfect sandwich
vs
>For me, it's a cool refrigerated Bud, the only beer for the working man

wat do

drainpour because good bba ales are a diamond dozen

This shit was a lil expensive, but I am not disappointed at all

>diamond dozen

Pour it in a glass and lets see it. Then you may drink it.

Are you tunisian?

>4.2%

LMAO even Corona is stronger than that.

Im thinking about aging it for a year or 2

That idea sucks. pour it in a glass and drink that motherfucker.

but take pictures first so we can see what it looks like.

Got this only because the abv is 6.66%

no, im already buzzed, I wont appreciate it. plus it was $35

explain how you are going to age it in a glass bottle.

um, aging glass bottles of beer is pretty common
You just have to not drink it for a while, thats all it takes

are you literally brand new to heavy stouts

i figured it was akin to stuff like scotch but i did some research and i was wrong.

Bud lite sponsered my local Oktoberfest. No craft beers this year, just $5 cups of bud lite :'^(

Anyone going to New Glarus tomorrow for their release and want to bring m back one? It sounds fucking good

Hamm's is pretty good desu.

Melvin just opened up a satelite here in Bellingham, WA.
Not my pic, but it's bretty good.
So many breweries opening up in this town, it's crazy. From the brewery that I work at, in the alley, I can view the sunset over the Pacific, a pot store, a brewery adjacent, our brew pub, the distillery next to us (gin & vodka), and the club upstairs from them.
Brew pubs everywhere.

M N B O I S

Bud is shit, but its far from the worst.

wtf are you talking about

No, my friend is tunisian though.

This is my favorite seasonal thing they've made. I got it fresh last time and it was phenomenal. Their imperial sparkling ale was bretty good as well

fucking hate this brewery. i live near and it's fucking everwhere and people go apeshit for it. sad thing is I can name 10 breweries around it that are incredibly better. Hanger 24 is like Red Hook, good job you found the second beer fridge welcome to not drinking shit.

i want that glass

hair banger is great, just picked up a pack brewed not too long ago, savoring them.

i cheated on minnesota with a deschuttes sagefighter IPA, good lord that beer was incredible, blew my fucking mind

also hell yeah uberduber was refreshing

This is the PBR for people who love themselves.

You didn't listen when we told you the PNW is the promised land.

Last year's SN Oktoberfest collaboration was better but this is pretty good.

>general

Trying this now. Pretty tasty. I love blonde ales but I wish I could get that same taste with less alcohol. Any recommendations? I'm small and just a few 8% beer knock me down pretty good.

Duvel is another one I like but also pretty strong.

session lagers

Thanks. I'll try it out.

Follow up: very good blonde ale, strong orange-like flavor. I live in the tropics so that's a good thing but probably as the seasons turned up north wouldn't be as hot on it.

user you are the best!! god its nice to find someone with taste as good as me

La Chouffe is pretty good, try and Hoegaarden they are not that strong but will have that fresh fruty bannana and citrus end.

La chouffe is one of the few foreign brews I'll buy once in awhile. Their ipa rules as well.

Thank you! I've had hoegaarden but forgot about it. I'lol try the other as well.

I'll try the IPA at some point also thank you.

why is ballast point so fucking legit?

Sculpin is pretty good, but why is it like $4 more per six pack that other similar tier beers?

its the same price as most stone shit here and way cheaper than those overpriced rogue asshats

Some Ballast Point stuff is normal priced, but Sculpin is usually higher
Seems like its usually $13-14 for a six pack while something like Two Hearted or most local things are $8-10

the sculpins are okay. watermelon dorado is swill tho

Since they were bought by whoever it was that bought them, they have really been pumping out the fruit varieties

Mediocre at best desu senpai.

Sculpin is probably the best year round west coast IPA, but thats not really saying much

That's because it's the only widely available somewhat balanced west coast ipa. The grapefruit is good, but not over 10$ good. The Sam Adam's version was a solid replacement for a way better price.

fuck sam adams

Sam Adam's is fine. Better than new belgium at least.

Wrong! The amusement of triggering fags like you is payment enough

Ballast point>stone>rogue>sierra nevada>bud light>milwakees best>colt 45>new belgium>sam adams

Stone and SN are leagues ahead of ballast point brah.

Stone is the memest of meme beers (besides maybe Rogue)

Except they actually put out good stuff. Arrogant bastard is still one of my favorites and that mexican stout thing they made was phenomenal. Double bastard and their Russian are definitely worth mentioning as well.

I'd take Sculpin over arrogant bastard

Neither of these breweries are amongst my top ones though

what are your top ones nigga

Im an upper midwest guy, I'd say Toppling Goliath is my top one, probably New Glarus second

Steel toe is just mediocre to me, in terms of twin cities breweries, although admittedly I'm not into happy stuff at all. I like Lake Monster a lot.

Arrogant bastard isn't an ipa though.
Stone ipa and sculpin are interchangeable imo. Both are whatever and around the same price I think.

All of their stouts have a soy sauce character that kind of annoys me.

The last time I tried lake monster was like 3 years ago and they weren't bad at all, but nothing remarkable. Haven't seen or heard from them since

In MN too. Not a big Steel Toe fan anymore, but Size 7 is pretty good. I have a bottle of Insight Doe Eyes cherry saison I'm super excited for. Saving it for when fall finally arrives.

I've noticed that in some of them, but not all. But yeah, they can be cloyingly sweet.

It makes me sad when I'm reminded that I will never taste SN Octoberfest 2015 ever again. The one they did this year isn't bad but I probably won't buy it again.

I picked up the SN fall pack the other day and I'm really liking pic related.

>drinking beer to get drunk

Two-Hearted Ale is my preferred widely-available top-tier IPA.

meh, I drink it when i'm given it. Free beer is my favourite beer, followed by cold beer.

first of all it's a dime-a-dozen and that phrase would mean that good bba ales are common.

baited hard

I like this place. They have another DIPA called Future Tripping that's pretty good and reasonably priced for a 4 pack.

Hey I work there! It seems hit or miss really. It gets a lot more pumpkin forward with about a month or two of age, fresh it's an unbearable spice bomb.

Our core brands suck desu. I only like Betty and few of our seasonal things.

Claremont Craft is GOAT for hoppy stuff. Most local (Redlands) stuff is swill. You need to go to like Rancho for the better unknown ones.

It's overpriced, even after the GORILLION buyout.

Same. It's usually that or pic related.

For Minnesota beers, I think Surly and Dangerous Man are both pretty good. I'm just not a coffee guy, so I stay away from the coffee varieties.

current

I love this beer. I don't know why Jack's Abbey makes so many other beers that just end up sitting on shelves and when they make Excess it sells out immediately. They need to stop wasting their time on the worse IPL and making so many of the unpopular beers.

I'm a fan of theirs and it's cool that they've taken what should be a gimmick (only lagers) and proven to be great regardless of it but they frustrate me with this beer.

Yeah I really like the house lager and the hopponious union too.

I'm like 15 minutes away from there, I'll have to drop by when I go to microcenter tomorrow.

>being this new

Might sound like a weeb but I really love asahi

>22
>Haven't had a single beer in my entire life
Thanks(?) psoriasis.

Do you have all these?
I have the tulip, shaker, weizen, snifter, and a tankard.

Might be heading through Phoenix later on my way home to Albuquerque, anything worth picking up in AZ?

So I looked this up because I like whites, and man, what the fuck is this website?

vedett.com/