Does this trigger Veeky Forums?

Does this trigger Veeky Forums?

Why would anyone be triggered by a Margherita pizza?

Consider me triggered. This isn't real pizza.

Why is it been put on a plate without being sliced. Is Keanu Revs going to eat it with knife and fork?

Only manages to make me hungry

This is a real margherita pizza. Step aside

Dr. Öetker approves

yes

Wood fired oven true margherita pizza? Delizioso!

No. That basil was applied by a true master pizza chef, with a 100 year old slingshot from a distance of no less than 72 meters. True artistry.

that actually looks pretty good I'd spread the green out more evenly though

No it's not.

>that one guy at the party who takes away the dollop of ricotta in the middle all for himself

>that feel when you see him leave with three women from the party, driving away in his bentley

I'm sure it costs way the fuck more than its worth, but it probably tastes fine

what the fuck is this shit where's the pepperoni?

What the fuck kind of party do you go to that serves shitty hipster pizzas?

needs sun dried tomato & olives

Wow nice shitty fucking 'pizza'. Look America might have not invented pizza but they sure as fuck perfected it.

>ever buying revisionist history pseudo-authentic pizza

needs anchovies. consider me triggered.

>that rotting dumpster spinach

>muh dunning krugerite placeboizza

>insanely overpriced poverty bread for wannabes who fell for the revisionist foodhistory meme

Quality shitposting there.

I don't get it. What's wrong with this pizza?

Nothing. I've never seen a margherita with ricotta, apart from that it's a standard pizza.

margheritas are soggy overrated tourist shit desu

if your pizza looks like a lasagna with crust, you fucked up

'go 'za

quality memein' goin' on here.

I'm sorry to be bringing up something so off this subject I apologize but I have an issue my issue is with CPS they take your kids when you were the one who did nothing wrong at all! When you go to court for one of your children that was in cps custody because he was living with his father and got abuse charges against HIM at the time and come forward as placement they go after you and then take your other three CHILDREN not related to that dad away from you because you didn't want to sign but wanted to go to trial cause you didn't do anything wrong you weren't there but they end up taking your other children coming after you and harassing you telling you two different times after them coming to your home no reason to take them and then again at their office letting you leave with your children and then out of no where take them for what no reason at all but hey where's the papers but before both times no reason to take them when they wanted the papers oh yeah their all corrupted why I want to sue them and record everything but they dont like that cause you are bad you messed with the wrong family! I would like them to go to jail too! And their lives ruined! It was the only way for them to keep the case open that they have to put it on you the innocent one as well like you did something wrong and since I hadn't and didn't sign do to in their words not "corporateing" wanting to go to trial for my son whom i was not there i didnt live with them him and didnt do anything wrong they found a wrongful way to pick up my other children for what???!!!! These people are bad all the ones I've been having to deal with through out this whole time they need jail time they need to be sued they need their lives destroyed like they have done to us they need to be exposed for it all! And anyone who sees what I wrote yall (cps) so what that I wrote it it's the truth you make your threats telling me if I talk it will be even

have we come full circle on this 'za meme? I think we need something new...

Everything triggers Veeky Forums.

Out of the way everyone, eastcoast faggot here!!!

Here's a real eastcoast 'za pie everyone! Hurrhurrhurrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

dumb iphone poster

>burned greens
check yourself

It's basil you fucking mong.

my appetite has been triggered.

This is THE pizza.

Looks fucking delicious