Anyone here wanna do my online physics class for me so i get at least a d ill pay you 50 bucks

anyone here wanna do my online physics class for me so i get at least a d ill pay you 50 bucks

If you need me my email is [email protected]

You mean I can learn for free and you pay me? I'll do it.

What college do you go to.

I'm

Would you do it for 25 then lmao

nova community college

I actually would.

I emailed you

[email protected]

Seriously though, I'll do it for free. I need something to do this summer. I'm about to be a senior and I'm a double major in math and physics. I also TA my unis intro physics class, so I'm good at the intro stuff.

i'm a high school senior in college and it has to be done by june 19th, it might be nice to get to look through? i just need a portion of it complete

Whatever you need.

email me, i'd really appreciate it

Isn't that, like, cheating?

What the fuck? You let him negotiate down like that? He clearly has the $50. Value your time, user.

You better give him a D

$50 is worth the time of anyone who would do this for me, i would be beyond grateful since im also working and this is the final credit i need. also noone has emailed me

i really dont have the time

i didnt get it

people pay for for a single paper. You want an entire class. If someone does it for $50, you're lucky as hell

i want 12 2-4 page packet pdfs to be done by June 19th, i'm going to trade school so i dont care about my gpa

I just emailed you.

I AM OP
that was a troll my email is [email protected], hahaha

i will pay you over paypal

I don't want money

Id feel indebted to you, I have been stressing about this so long. thank you

holy shit Veeky Forums is pathetic

Bump