I start work at Wendy's tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous because I think I'll be the only white employee...

I start work at Wendy's tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous because I think I'll be the only white employee. Everyone else who works there is black, and they're pretty ghetto-y acting blacks. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbVDQKcxg00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck, me.

Try not to Pepsi

Learn ebonics and refer to them as "nigguh". GL op

What do you mean?

Find a different job. Even I refuse to work with ghetto blacks.

every time you walk into work, apologize to each of them profusely and earnestly about being a part of a group which systematically oppresses them every day. go through a huge amount of motions, getting close to them, making deep eye contact with a very guilty expression, shake their hands and thank them for being open-minded enough to deal with you. never miss a chance to shake their hand and apologize.

before long, the idea of discussing racial matters around you will strike them as completely disgusting, they will avoid you and never bug you with their retarded fucking BLM google bullshit, they will just get silent when you walk into the room and you can do your fucking job without having to deal with them googling all over your white ass. make sure you really nail it home that there is no benefit to giving you the whole "white man keeping us down" routine because you feel more guilty and awkward about it than they could ever try to make you feel

I have a feeling it's not going to work out. I already have a hard time taking to people, and these are people I really have nothing in common with.

Yeah I'll be sure to do this

basically if you don't know how to make googles like you and want to chill with you, your best bet is to convince them to stay the fuck out of your face. make their asses uncomfortable in a nonviolent way and you're set.

How would you suggest I do that? I'll already be awkward and quiet so that'll probably do it.

Frame them one-by-one for really really bad shit that guarantees they'll get fired. Find homeless white men and women and have them apply, saying you'll put a good word in for them. Tell local news outlets about your locations' new hire-the-homeless program to help get people off the streets. Wendy's is pressured into hiring them all. You now have nothing to worry about.

I just told you. Apologize profusely and excessively about being a white man. They can't get mad at you, but it will make them uncomfortable enough that they won't want to deal with you.

Just being quiet and nerdy isn't enough, that's how you get those googles to be like "aww look at this dude" and then they'll never stop talking shit about your:
1. shirt
2. shoes
3. head
4. hairline
5. anything they can think of that is not their fucking business
The awkward threshold for googles is different from yours, so you have to do things differently to get them to fuck off. And don't do any stupid shit like making fun of Black culture, they will just lose their shit in a bad way

I'll just expect the worst and that's probably what will happen. I know I'm screwed. I hate my life.

Just tell yourself that you're better than them cause quite frankly, you are.

no you fuck, man up. work hard on getting them to never want to be around you and you will reap the rewards of sweet, golden silence. keep being an awkward fat nerd from the second they meet you, and they will hound you with their google antics until the day you quit

Stop being such a fucking baby and learn to work with people you don't like, otherwise you will get nowhere in life. Man the fuck up. You got this.

I'll power through it somehow cause I really need the money. Thanks for the advice bro, even if it was in jest.

Often tell them you're saddened by the death of their brother, Harambe

Yeah I know I need to stop being a baby. Thanks.

Play I will always love by whitney houston in your car with the windows down as you're parking, make SURE other employees can hear you listening and really feeling the music. If you can't do it in the morning just find a moment, it may not be easy, but a few have to see and hear you listening to that -- use headphones and a phone if you have to,, and if they believe you, you are set.

Maybe this is good advice.

I take the train

So Veeky Forums really is full of autists, huh...

Haha yeah dude man up and ignore you're the only piece of white meat in the middle of a Google riot. Beg them to FUCK your sister too.

Yes I am an autist

Will do

Wendy's was my first job in high school. Really wasn't that bad. I kinda liked working there after I got used to it.

I know you're only pretending to be retarded, but he's asking for advice. It's a job at Wendy's. If he can't handle that, he won't be able to handle shit in life. "Man up" is the best advice for him.

Not meaning to sound so harsh btw op. But really, it's not going to be that big of a deal. Rushes will suck and the people will suck, but you'll learn to deal with them better and the money will probably be worth it. Good luck.

Your original post was the epitome of autism. Are you really surprised it attracted autists?

is that way bro.

Btw I came off sort of racist in this thread and I regret that. I'm just awkward, and more so around people I have nothing in common with

Thank you

That wasn't me

there people just like you with their own hopes and dreams just remember that just talk to them you should fit in fine

Everyone will be chill as long as you maintain an "in this together" attitude. Shit sucks and you're all dealing with it as one group of employees. Always cover your own ass instead of their ass in the end, but at least initially be willing to play ignorant on light stuff.

If their "Ghetto-y", I assume you mean they're some loud ass motherfuckers. So, y'know, whatever, a bunch of low class extroverts. Just be accepting and receptive, they're not socially stupid they can tell if you're awkward, so just be open to their stuff and they'll realize you're an awkward whiteboy and won't push it too hard. Unless that's the joke in which case I suggest probably just being the "butt of the joke" (if you can even call it that) and let them immerse you in whatever niggery shit they're going on about.

Or they won't give one sly single shit about even so much as acknowledging you, let alone talking to you and befriending you, in which case it's just status quo you little faggot.

Thanks you're right

Lol thanks

Protip: nigger is a racist term don't use it

I'm fat I'm skinny I'm a guy I'm a girl I'm a kid I'm an adult I'm .....anonymous

so what word is being filtered to "google"?

Nigger

The dudes are working which puts them several giant leaps above your average ghetto blacks.

pretty much any place ran by niggers is going to be horrible. youll get bulldogged and made fun of for sure. pretty much all you can do is act just as aggressive but then youll get teamed up on and fired bc the place is already ran by the same pack of chimps

It's just a really dumb, really forced meme that will pass in a week or two.

Make it known that you're the one running the place because you're white and they're subhuman shitskin niggers

If you have any other questions I'll be around, OP

OP keep it cool. Don't snitch don't rock the boat. It's a minimum wage job following the work efficiency of everyone else. Try too hard and they will give you all the shitty jobs. Stand up for yourself there might be a time where the manager, supervisor will pick on you giving you shitty cleaning jobs do em initially but if you catch yourself doing em all the time stand up for yourself. Most important thing when working minimum wage be a good employee for your own standard learn skills that can transferred over into your life or other jobs BUT IT'S STILL A MINIMUM WAGE JOB IF IT'S BULLSHIT FIND ANOTHER THEN QUIT. Plop this job on a resume and move on.

don't drop the spatula, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=MbVDQKcxg00

Wear neutral colors

just smile and say hi to whoever you work with.Start conversation like asking about themselves.People love talking about themselves and after they say their part you say yours and now you know a bit about eachother.

Just be funny and you'll be fine.

Become the boss.

It's easier talking to blacks than other races, they're naturally gregarious so they're really easy to keep a convo with since they're more likely to shoot the shit and break the ice earlier

Put some fuckin corn rows in your hair, call yourself Vanilla Bomb or some shit. Act like a nigger and you'll be head lettuce washer in no time

Pack heat. All blacks pack heat

Kek

White Privilege: The Thread

Hook an mp3 player up to the train horn and play it

Kek

make sure you wear red ankle-bands, wrist bands, a red undershirt, and red grill.
They will know.

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING CRACKER.

samefag kys

Seriously this. Ghetto blacks who actually have jobs aren't that bad just be a good sport cause they will definitely fuck with you especially if youre the only white person there.

We just hired our first black dude in my kitchen, I'm the lead and I've trained him the same way as everyone else only I had to do it like four times and he is still fucking terrible. Find a different kitchen OP, cuz you are in for a rough one.

Either that or just work harder than them. This should be easy. Soon you will be their boss. Especially if the owner/manager is white. Good luck OP

I don't know why you think anyone would bother samefagging on Veeky Forums but here you go buddy

Not race related, but tryou not to eat the food there too often. You will gain a ton of weight.
I worked at mcdonalds in high school and that shit screwed me up until well after I graduated

guys it's op
I never went in for my first day
Looks like I'll be a NEET a little longer

Violently swing the door open your first day and yell "What's up niiiiiiiggas?"

>works at Wendys
>better than other people who work there
you sure mate?

Well done lad

Thanks

Now I want a baconator

Have fun, nigga. Everyone likes to have a good time

Don't go.

naggers obviously just nigger it.

Just don't be a fucking pussy, but you're posting on Veeky Forums so that's impossible. Enjoy being treated like shit.

Just be friendly and polite. They obviously know you're white so don't try to act any different than you normally do. Try to be funny and crack some jokes even if they're corny.

If they're shitheads then that sucks and you might have to find a different place to work. that's how it goes everywhere.

Could be worse. If you worked with hispanics, game over they'd never bother communicating with you.

>Everyone else who works there is black, and they're pretty ghetto-y acting blacks

Sounds like a horrible work environment.

Why would you choose to work there.

On the other hand it will be very easy for you to excel and get promotions etc.. if that is the path you want to take.

I didn't go in for my first day

>It's easier talking to blacks than other races, they're naturally gregarious

What a load of pure bullshit!

Hmm who is the ghetto black now?

Yeah that would be YOU, way to go.

I just fucking realized

S76's projectiles get evaporated by McRee's fucking flashbang, WITHOUT STOPPING SAID FLASHBANG

The fucking thing will literally trump out your Helix.

Same as when you fire them and you die right after, the fucking rockets just disappear.

What are they made of fucking paper mache???