From most alpha to least alpha:

1. Mechanical Engineer
2. Civil Engineer
3. Astronomer
(n-3). Programmer
(n-2). Software Engineer
(n-1). Biologist
(n). Data Analyst

I dare you retards to disagree. Mech E's and Civ E's are out their with their working class boys on the site, giving instructions and making on the spot changes to build massive structures. Programmers sit under fluorescent lighting all day and think in "algorithms" (LMAO).

>wagecuck
>alpha

I'm going to guess you don't know much about the biology or chemistry user. That being said, whomever gets to build buildings and rockets at least gets stand in the presence of their creations.

Yeah, they're boring as fuck and you work in a dimly lit lab all day doing fuck all. Mechanical Engineers are out soaking up the rays of sun holding their blue prints bantzing with real men, not faggot beta Chink lab assistants.

Penetration tester.

>Working on getting a PhD-MD in genetics
>Looking into setting up on an island somewhere with lax laws on genetic experimentation

What could go wrong?

Not sure what kind of mechanical engineers you know, from my experience they usually work in offices with the design software, or in conference rooms talking with clients about design specs. The closest I or any peers come to being around working class boys is walking down to the shop and asking a tech if some machining operation is possible and what they think the turnaround time is.

pretty accurate minus the dimly lit part. LMAO fuck me for choosing molecular biology

mechanical engineer here, thanks for sucking my dick.

in alot of these you could run your own business or be self employed.

My posts are accurate in describing what you do, aren't they? And you're a 6 foot handsome roided high IQ mechanical engineering jock, aren't you?

>work with filthy blue collars
>alpha

ok

pretty much everything a mec. eng. do is project management when working for a big company in the automotive industry

They all sound like faggot tier jobs

1. medical examiner

make your own hours and work at your own pace only 2-3 days a week
$350k/yr

>Most alpha STEM profession in order
>unironically using alpha

is this really how you think? what the fuck is wrong with you

He lives in the world as it is. Unless you can find a bubble reinforced by someone else's, living in the world as you wish it were leads to pain.

>wagecuck
>alpha

Nice just kek’d 100k

Electrical engineer detected

>list made by a retard
Here’s your bump fucking retarded brainlet. Im certain you don’t even know what each of these professions do.

Enjoy wage cucking you fags, commerce/ finance dual degree I got 1.5m on wallstreet out of undergrad plus made a 6m bonus first yr all I do is snort rails all day

Not everyone desires to sit in mommies basement forever user.

How's your programming job treating you pussy? I need that "database" cleaned up by tomorrow, looks like you'll be eating lunch out of the vending machine again faggot, and your wife will be dining on another man's cock tonight because you won't be home in time for dinner.

>get rich off crypto
>pointlessly keep the consumerist, debt driven economy going for Mr. Shekelblatt because it’s all you know how to do

Hmmmm

Most alpha degrees:
1. Political science
2. International relations
3. Law
4. Philosophy
5. History

Then join a fraternity (uni or an occult), intern for a politician and get close enough with him to get his patronage, then start running for offices and enjoy ruling the plebs with an iron fist, while never having to wageslave in your life.

If I was in age to go to uni now, I'd do my best to do the same as you

Artificial biology is the way of the future.

>Average Mechanical Engineer Salary: $73k
WOW HOLY SHIT ALPHA
programmers make better money doing fucking internships

I wish this were true

t. Mech eng

>Thinks he's a genius for buying crypto with mommy's money.
>Thinks the only option to buy crypto is with mommy's money.

Miners smash vaginas

/Thread

Learn to code. Do bioinformatics.

Wagecuck (starting salary > 100K) but as you do, side hustle by writing software packages like Snapgene.

Once passive income enough, buy island and continue gods work

OP, you do realize mechanical engineers don't work on HVAC systems exclusively, right?

There are plenty doing design work sitting under fluorescent lighting all day. In fact I'd go as far as to say there are more doing office work than field work.