All the Girls at My Highschool Like Me Now That I'm Rich

I'm 18 before you whine that im underage. I'm not really rich rich but for a highschooler I am. I brought my laptop to the table where the cool kids sit and showed them my portfolio. They were all at first like "fuck off weirdo i don't give a fuck" "just get the fuck out of here" and then one girls like "is this real" and im like "yeah" and she's like "how did you get this" and im like "well first you have to understand the art of crypto, it is but a fools game of intelligence on, and thou art understand crypto of thy fools game indeed" and i go on a big shakespear rant about crypto and sound really smart.

Lets just say girls are now talking to me and this one girl who it was her 18th birthday. She's like "do you have a birthday present for me?". I'm like "nah sorry i didn't know" and she's like "wow you must be a really focused man" and she starts stroking my dick in the middle of the cafateria. No one really notices since we're sitting down but then one guy notices and he's like "DAMN" but in a laughing funny way like "you the man" and im just like "well you know I'm not going to reject it because im not gay" and everyone giggles but then i smile so the know its a joke and then they laugh.

cool story bro

Why did i make this post? I just wanted to thank you biz for helping me become a Chad

Slow down man. What are you talking about?

brule story cro.

Please tell me this is pasta

Live it up man, but do not crash and burn. Get a grip on your new reality and do not let go.

Fucktard

cool story bro

Thanks, op. That was a good laught.

So what happened when you woke up? Was it because your blankie slipped off of you?

Sorry if my post seems incolherant. I was just trying to jam all my experiences into two paragraphs. It's a big deal for me since i never had friends and have always been called a freak and a loser and now the popular people are recognizing me since i got so much money.

epic style

can someone post some OC of when the market crashes and everyone turns on OP because they lose money.

nobody cares

How much money do you have that women are jerkin ya cock in public big playa

so many replies to such obvious bait

I'm disappointed

this board is really going down hill fast

Its modified pasta, I saw something nearly identical back in October or November.

This board is filled with fucking 18 year old virgins that came in to this thread desperate for it to be true, look at how many replies this guy got in like 3 minutes lmao. Fucking losers.

What's OC?

You care

I made 50K

stop trolling.

You're a fucking loser you non-INCEL scum. Non-incels are honestly scum. Yes i know what happened to me was Chadlike but i've always been an incel and still identify as one.

please be trolling. THis is very cringe worthy. PLeasee troll plzz.. This is like one of those movies I just do not want to watch.

Joke's on you chump, cause everyone on Veeky Forums has hotties giving them handjobs in the cafeteria cause of their $$$. You're nothing special.

No. It's real. I would send proof if you need be but i don't really know what i could do.

Plz be ironic

Nope.

hahaha suck my dick you cringey pathetic loser

How am i a loser if im now a Chad?

How is this funny?

See kids, this could be you if you buy LINK

If no LARP then good job OP.... but posting that here is a bad idea your just gonna get rolled

it is

thanks for reminding me to add ''highschool'' to my filters

This is definition of pajeet. If you were at my high school I’d take your girl and shove your frail ass into a locker. Hit the gym, fuck bitches but never chase em, and Dont talk about the 50k you made, pathetic, Chad my ass

You are not a chad, and your story made me cringe.

Veeky Forums really needs to be 21+

k

Holy shit, that's amazing. I wish I could be more like this.

entry level larp
btw if you do not want to be robbed do not show your portfolio

This is great pasta

I don't chase bitches they come to me. And i don't hit the gym because im not some low IQ roid. I'd sue your ass if you touched me. And im Jewish not Indian

nice bait, and no one gonna rob me.

get back in the oven